Quantcast
Jonathan Roy goes ape shit in QMJHL - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Jonathan Roy goes ape shit in QMJHL

My Ride
    F10M/F87/NA2/W220/V90/E46ZHP/SE3P/DC2

Default Jonathan Roy goes ape shit in QMJHL

surprised no one posted this one up yet. Patrick Roy's son Jonathan skated across the ice to beat up (not really a fight) the opposing goalie. Then fights another player, more hardcore than Gay Emmey.

another fucking tool, great. has this fucking idiot been drafted?

My Ride
    Red with stripes and a shitbox truck

Yeah he's a real dick. I wonder what set him off like that.

Saw this earlier but the TV was muted. What's the story beyond "He was angry"?

Did he beat the other guy up too?
    Cause dam he worked that other goalie...

My Ride
    F10M/F87/NA2/W220/V90/E46ZHP/SE3P/DC2

according to the game sheet, the goalie he beat up never returned to the game. That's fucking retarded, the guy's just standing there and all the sudden he skated over, pull down his helmet and went nuts. Fucking suspend this tool for life.

http://www.lhjmq.qc.ca/lang_en/index...d_partie=14604

Penalties: QUE - Samuel Groulx (00:45), CHI - Antoine Roussel (00:45), QUE - Pierre Bergeron (03:19), CHI - Christopher Guay (04:47), CHI - Christopher Guay (04:47), QUE - Pierre Bergeron (08:24), QUE - Mikael Tam (16:29), QUE - Christophe Poirier (19:32)(maj.), QUE - Christophe Poirier (19:32)(g.misc.), QUE - Jonathan Roy (19:32), QUE - Jonathan Roy (19:32)(maj.), QUE - Jonathan Roy (19:32)(maj.), QUE - Jonathan Roy (19:32)(g.misc.), QUE - Jonathan Roy (19:32)(g.misc.), QUE - Louis-Philippe Lacroix (19:32)(maj.), QUE - Marc-Olivier Vallerand (19:32), QUE - Marc-Olivier Vallerand (19:32)(misc.), QUE - Maxime Lacroix (19:32)(maj.), QUE - Maxime Lacroix (19:32)(maj.), QUE - Maxime Lacroix (19:32)(g.misc.), QUE - Maxime Lacroix (19:32)(g.misc.), QUE - Mikael Tam (19:32), QUE - Mikael Tam (19:32)(maj.), QUE - Mikael Tam (19:32)(g.misc.), CHI - Antoine Roussel (19:32)(maj.), CHI - Antoine Roussel (19:32)(maj.), CHI - Antoine Roussel (19:32)(g.misc.), CHI - Antoine Roussel (19:32)(g.misc.), CHI - Christopher Guay (19:32)(maj.), CHI - Christopher Guay (19:32)(g.misc.), CHI - Joël Champagne (19:32), CHI - Joël Champagne (19:32)(misc.), CHI - Olivier Painchaud (19:32)(maj.), CHI - Sébastien Rioux (19:32), CHI - Sébastien Rioux (19:32), CHI - Sébastien Rioux (19:32), CHI - Sébastien Rioux (19:32)(maj.), CHI - Sébastien Rioux (19:32)(maj.), CHI - Sébastien Rioux (19:32)(g.misc.), CHI - Sébastien Rioux (19:32)(g.misc.), CHI - Sébastien Rioux (19:32)(g.misc.)
    Holy shit.

My Ride
    Memories...

Holy, what a moron. I could see if the other goalie wanted to fight at all. Then to go around celebrating like that.

And same for the kid at the start just pounding the kid laying along the boards. At some point you have stop throwing.

My Ride
    NC1

Apparently his daddy Patrick told him to do it (sportsnet). BTW, what the fuck were the refs doing?!?!
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

Originally posted by asuth077
    Holy, what a moron. I could see if the other goalie wanted to fight at all. Then to go around celebrating like that.

And same for the kid at the start just pounding the kid laying along the boards. At some point you have stop throwing.
    ^^Agreed. I wouldn't be surprised if their coach is a dick too. That pussy #21 red throwing punches (none of them landed, all padding shots) fuckin pussy. There's honour among fighters...you dont throw 'em when they're down. Go toe-to-toe and then head off the ice like you've got some class.

And Roy....skating away like you're some hero tough guy with your hands in the air??? gimme a break. What an idiot is right. They should've started showing the video of his Dad getting his ass kicked by Vernon . I was hoping that forward would knock Roy's teeth in when he went with him...too bad he didn't.

Originally posted by max_boost
    BTW, what the fuck were the refs doing?!?!
    Thats the beauty of line-brawls. Once it starts the refs will sit back and try to keep track of everything. Sometimes you'll see them take out a notepad, yes thats right. On a serious line brawl they have to write up a report to the league, and they'll take notes along the way. If you're a small fighter, you pray you grab another small guy, because the refs won't help you out when you're being pummeled. I was involved in one BENCH brawl...went on for about 20 minutes...cops came in on it too as it spilled out into the stands and dressing rooms.
    Last edited by Maddog55; 03-23-2008 at 09:33 AM.

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Originally posted by max_boost
    Apparently his daddy Patrick told him to do it (sportsnet). BTW, what the fuck were the refs doing?!?!
    Yeah, daddy told him to. You could see he was skating off and when he saw daddy tell him to go fight, that's when he turned around and went after the guy. Classless. The other goalie didn't even look like he knew what was going on.

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Originally posted by Maddog55
    They should've started showing the video of his Dad getting his ass kicked by Vernon .
    Haha, then he'd try and regain some pride by going in and beating on some kids

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

I honestly hope that ends his career. What a classless tool.

My Ride
    VAG products

WTF, that was weak sauce.

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Originally posted by Maddog55

They should've started showing the video of his Dad getting his ass kicked by Vernon .

Watch to the end, Roy is bleeding like crazy.
    Last edited by BerserkerCatSplat; 03-23-2008 at 10:37 AM.

My Ride
    SlowBalt

Too me it looks like a fight, who knows what started it, who cares. Fighting belongs in hockey and thats really the only reason why I watch it..

2002civic is offline Held my GTI hostage and got unbanned
    My Ride
    19 SQ5/22 Pilot BE/18 RS3

^^^beating up a goalie that has no interest in fighting is not a fight,

and the final score was 10-1 for the other team so I am sure that is what caused it, maybe Roy left his son too long in like the Habs did to him

My Ride
    SlowBalt

Originally posted by 2002civic
    ^^^beating up a goalie that has no interest in fighting is not a fight,

and the final score was 10-1 for the other team so I am sure that is what caused it, maybe Roy left his son too long in like the Habs did to him
    That goalie could of been running his mouth alll game? I love when people make a big deal over a fight.

Originally posted by Sharpie
    Too me it looks like a fight, who knows what started it, who cares. Fighting belongs in hockey and thats really the only reason why I watch it..
    Fighting will always be in hockey and it SHOULD be. I am a big supporter of fighting and fought lots when I played. I think the instigator rule should be taken out, as that would cut down on the cheap shots and liberties taken against skilled players.

But if fighting is the ONLY reason you watch it, then you don't know anything about the game. There are unwritten rules among fighters and if you dont/wont follow them then you are a pussy and a wannabe tough guy.

-You don't sucker a guy..tell him you wanna go and GO
    -get rid of your stick immediately and get it out of the way.
    -if you've got a cage or shield...take it off
    -you stop when a guy is seriously hurt (out cold, eye out of socket, compound finger fracture...or on the ice and can't defend anymore)
    -you don't take on a guy 50 lbs lighter than you unless he starts it
    -and NO showboating....try to act like you've been there before

Roy displayed none of those. Just like his hair-lipped pussy Dad.

My Ride
    6.2L V8

you guys dont have to get your panties all in a knot just because of a goalie fight... fighting is a part of hockey. none of you were on the ice in that game so you dont know the story. that goalie could have been running his mouth all game, or maybe j. roy and him have had recent history. and no matter what the announcers say, they weren't on the ice either. none of you know the truth, therefore have no right to judge him or any other player

Originally posted by CMW403
    you guys dont have to get your panties all in a knot just because of a goalie fight... fighting is a part of hockey. none of you were on the ice in that game so you dont know the story. that goalie could have been running his mouth all game, or maybe j. roy and him have had recent history. and no matter what the announcers say, they weren't on the ice either. none of you know the truth, therefore have no right to judge him or any other player
    You've obviously never played the game. no one has their panties in a bunch over a goalie fight. I love goalie fights. We're talking about a pussy who thinks he's tough because he won a non-contested fight.
    Or do you think that after you've pummeled a turtle, its classy to throw your arms up and finger the crowd like you're on WWE? doesn't matter what happend before...Roy has no class.

Examples of Class in hockey fighting:

Last edited by Maddog55; 03-23-2008 at 12:17 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast