Quantcast
0-60 in 3.2 (Motortrend tests the Nissan GT-R) - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: 0-60 in 3.2 (Motortrend tests the Nissan GT-R)

b_t is offline b_t is a huge nag (2019 friendly)
    My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

I was half expecting him to punch in the Konami code at the beginning of part 2. I'd like to see one of these in a full mile race, just to see it run out of its short gears and get smoked by the 911 and Z06.

My Ride
    Das Fahrenheit

3.2? Thats faster then the new 430 Scuderia...

I'm seeing 3.5-3.6 for the Scud.
    Originally posted by 89coupe
    I do get great service there, especially when I mention my name, haha.

My Ride
    2015 MK7 GTI

Originally posted by b_t
    I was half expecting him to punch in the Konami code at the beginning of part 2. I'd like to see one of these in a full mile race, just to see it run out of its short gears and get smoked by the 911 and Z06.
    yes because it's so important in North America to have slower off the line acceleration but a higher top speed

My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

Originally posted by Mr_ET

yes because it's so important in North America to have slower off the line acceleration but a higher top speed
    No actually, more so the fanboys shut up about how it is this unbeatable amazing car that is perfect in every aspect. It performs well, but is left with the problem of being really ugly, being damned with one of the worst interiors I've ever seen and I would guess the squeakiest, most rattly construction in its segment.

My Ride
    I like. :)

GT-R goes 0-60 in 3.2 ... i think this has been posted/reposted about 3.2 times.

My Ride
    2015 MK7 GTI

Originally posted by b_t

No actually, more so the fanboys shut up about how it is this unbeatable amazing car that is perfect in every aspect. It performs well, but is left with the problem of being really ugly, being damned with one of the worst interiors I've ever seen and I would guess the squeakiest, most rattly construction in its segment.
    And you're saying the corvette's interior is any better? Come on man!

The Porshe has a much better interior but costs twice as much.

The reality of it all is that this is a supercar for an affordable price just like the vette is. The difference is this one is built by the Japanese and you can't seem to get over that and see that this is an outstanding machine.

The other reality is that this car performs equaly or better than the 911 and z06 for less money!

I understand you may not like the looks of the car but if you're an actual car enthusiast you have to agree that this will offer unbelievable value for your money.

hes not a very good host. it was bothering me. he kept tripping on his words. HAHA.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Originally posted by b_t

At least they're fanboys of a car that's actually currently being MADE.

I fail to see how you bashing this based on absolutely no firsthand knowledge is any better than the people who barely type two words about a GM product before you jump down their throats....
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

And you're saying the corvette's interior is any better? Come on man!

The Porshe has a much better interior but costs twice as much.

The reality of it all is that this is a supercar for an affordable price just like the vette is. The difference is this one is built by the Japanese and you can't seem to get over that and see that this is an outstanding machine.

The other reality is that this car performs equaly or better than the 911 and z06 for less money!

I understand you may not like the looks of the car but if you're an actual car enthusiast you have to agree that this will offer unbelievable value for your money.
    click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version
    Where do you plug in the Playstation controller? I'm pretty sure you can get those same dash vents in a Ford Mustang. And the overall shape of the dash reminds me of something from the early 1980s.

click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version
    Whoa... that's clean, classy, dare I say almost.. European?

Sure, it performs nice, but inside and out is one of the biggest styling abortions I have ever seen. I would rather drive a 1970s pervert van with a mural of babies running through a woodchipper on the side than be seen in a Skyline.

Last edited by Rat Fink; 12-02-2020 at 07:23 PM.
    Thanks for the 14 years of LOLs. Govern yourselves accordingly and avoid uppercut reactions!

Originally posted by b_t

dude stfu - for the money it is exactly that.

your guess = lose

no one is telling you how to spend your money... if you don't dig it move along.

My Ride
    2015 MK7 GTI

Thank you for the picture man it proves how cheap the GM products interior feels and how cool and new age the GTR is.

The quality of materials used also looks to be much better in the GTR.

I just want you to know that I am in no way a fanboy of the GTR but I have eyes and I like cars and I can tell that this is a very serious offering from Nissan.

The z06 is also an outstanding car but I just don't see why you need to bash the GTR any chance you get.

btw you a gm employee? what do you drive?

My Ride
    93 GTO

hahaha, i find it funny how all of you are either bashing the New Skyline, or the ZO6. Point is, if you saw either of them on the side of the road, u'de all be drooling, hands down. I guess its easier to run your mouth until the event actually occurs physically.

2002civic is offline Held my GTI hostage and got unbanned
    My Ride
    19 SQ5/22 Pilot BE/18 RS3

that's pretty good!

My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

Thank you for the picture man it proves how cheap the GM products interior feels and how cool and new age the GTR is.

The quality of materials used also looks to be much better in the GTR.

I just want you to know that I am in no way a fanboy of the GTR but I have eyes and I like cars and I can tell that this is a very serious offering from Nissan.

The z06 is also an outstanding car but I just don't see why you need to bash the GTR any chance you get.

btw you a gm employee? what do you drive?
    Ahaha wow man I wish I could tell how a dash "feels" from looking at a picture. But, to me, the Nissan looks like its entire dash was mocked up using Lego and then festooned with as many buttons as possible so as to show respect to the video games that made it so popular.
    I have eyes too - they see a very ugly car. My ears work fine as well, and I hear a very boring exhaust note that is blown away by a Pontiac Grand Prix GXP, never mind a Z06.
    I'm not a GM employee and it says right to the left of this post what I drive..

My Ride
    2015 MK7 GTI

looks like you can't be reasoned with lol GXP... so I'll stop replying now and you can keep thinking GM is awesome and I'll keep believing the GTR is an outstanding machine

later

This is like the iPhone! IM GOING TO CUM!
    Was the #1 Forum Warrior

Last edited by Rat Fink; 12-02-2020 at 07:22 PM.
    Thanks for the 14 years of LOLs. Govern yourselves accordingly and avoid uppercut reactions!

My Ride
    GMC Acadia

What I find funny (well, not really) is that after owning my 350Z, I probably wouldn't want to own a GT-R. Especially the interior. Take from that what you will.
    Originally posted by VIZSLA
    Seems that running qualifying in three heats worked so well we're now running the race in three parts too.
    1, On the track
    2, In the steward's box
    3, In Paris

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast