Quantcast
CPS and excessive force, again - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: CPS and excessive force, again

My Ride
    NOYB.

Well, if any of the officers in the video ever show up in dispatch, not only will I not give them grief for being in the video (or doing what they did in the video), but I'll buy them all a coffee.

Originally posted by Jay911
    Well, if any of the officers in the video ever show up in dispatch, not only will I not give them grief for being in the video (or doing what they did in the video), but I'll buy them all a coffee.
    Cops with this "no bullshit" attitude get my respect and make me feel safer downtown. Its better than the ones who just turn a blind eye to the obvious drug deals on 7th ave and stephen ave
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    1.8GHZ of V-TECH

Originally posted by NRGie
    Good insight, i've never thought of it from that perspective... your argument is compelling!
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    Whiney '02 WRX

Originally posted by 403Gemini

Good insight, i've never thought of it from that perspective... your argument is compelling!
    Compelling... and rich.

Originally posted by FilthyMcNasty

Police get angry too, what makes you think they won't take it out on some crackhead.
    What makes you think we give 2 shits? Have you not been reading this thread at all?

My Ride
    Z32

alot of cps are pretty high on themselvs and are can be on power trips but people are being to sensative about this.
    Joke of the day: What does a Harley and a Civic with a 3" exhaust have in common? They sound fast but just got passed by minivan driving soccer mom late for a game.

My Ride
    Z

the guy is a crackhead ffs. case closed
    Z32 TT
    1996 Integra - winter beater with studs - RIP (deer)
    2002 WRX - to be sold
    2010 sti - winter

My Ride
    You Crazy

Originally posted by g-m
    the guy is a crackhead ffs. case closed
    Ah yes..... fortunately for us, the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms does not omit the unfortunate, deranged, unlucky etc.... and requires substantial legal maneuvering to have a persons rights partially revoked.... a right the Police thankfully do not have, and given the education and attitude of some of them, definitely should not have.

Telling a cop to fuck off is not anywhere stipulated to give them the right to assault the perp. They can self defend, and control... not abuse, assault, or take matters into their own hands.

If the guy was refusing to cooperate... the cop was not alone. Would have been easy to grab the guy and carry him to the van....

No excuse for small cock with gun syndrome.

My Ride
    Whiney '02 WRX

Originally posted by Toma

Ah yes..... fortunately for us, the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms does not omit the unfortunate, deranged, unlucky etc.... and requires substantial legal maneuvering to have a persons rights partially revoked.... a right the Police thankfully do not have, and given the education and attitude of some of them, definitely should not have.

Telling a cop to fuck off is not anywhere stipulated to give them the right to assault the perp. They can self defend, and control... not abuse, assault, or take matters into their own hands.

If the guy was refusing to cooperate... the cop was not alone. Would have been easy to grab the guy and carry him to the van....

No excuse for small cock with gun syndrome.
    I hope you get shanked by a crackie in front of non aggressive cops.

My Ride
    You Crazy

Originally posted by Idratherbsidewayz

I hope you get shanked by a crackie in front of non aggressive cops.
    Will never happen.

Cops are never around when crime is happening, they are too busy writing J walking tickets.

My Ride
    4cyl turbo diesel with a max speed of 10.9kmh

They do this to crack heads because they know hes not going to pursue it, and can't. See what they do when your driving a nice vehicle and have a video camera in their faces

CONCRETE PATIO SPECIAL, PM ME FOR DETAILS!

My Ride
    pedals

i understand the idea that people should be accountable for their actions- crack-addicts included. The thing is that these people are at the bottom rung of society. They are basically 'police property'. The police can do pretty much whatever they want to them without fear. I tend to give law enforcement much leway and benefit of doubt, but it does not mean that violence should be an acceptable approach to dealing with people who are uncooperative (if that was even the case). We give the police power above the rest of use, but it needs to be used responsibly. Everyone, even law enforcement, needs to be accountable for their actions.

My Ride
    BMW 135i

Originally posted by Antonito

What makes you think we give 2 shits? Have you not been reading this thread at all?

listen bitch. i was voicing my opinion and trying to prove a point. I dont care if you give a shit...
    "looks kinda like a hair cul-de-sac"

listen bitch. i was voicing my opinion and trying to prove a point. I dont care if you give a shit...
    And your point was stupid if you took 2 seconds to think about it. Why you're under the impression that we're all going to feel bad because a cop is losing his temper and kicking a crack head, I have no idea.

My Ride
    BMW 135i

Originally posted by Antonito

And your point was stupid if you took 2 seconds to think about it. Why you're under the impression that we're all going to feel bad because a cop is losing his temper and kicking a crack head, I have no idea.
    WTF???
    "looks kinda like a hair cul-de-sac"

08 + BMW = ?
    Was the #1 Forum Warrior

My Ride
    starts with a screwdriver...

my view to this thread is this... when someone posts on here that some looser was breaking into their car and they ran out and caught them and kicked their ass, everyone is like good job!!! smash his face in!!! or thieir like if i caught someone doing that to my car i would break their legs...etc... Now i know that as a police officer you are supposed to maintain a level of integrity but if you dealt with this everyday like they do, you would eventually loose your respect for these kinds of people. If that crackhead sitting there had just broken in your car to steal your change tray to buy crack you'd be yelling at that cop to shoot him. The level of dis respect the CPS deals with everyday is unbelievable. Sure the j walking tickets are gay and not every cop is the best guy for the job but i would love to see alot of people deal with the shit they do and just take it..not do a single thing about it.
    I MAKE BALLER CARS MORE BALLER.....

My Ride
    You Crazy

Originally posted by civic_stylez
    The level of dis respect the CPS deals with everyday is unbelievable. Sure the j walking tickets are gay and not every cop is the best guy for the job but i would love to see alot of people deal with the shit they do and just take it..not do a single thing about it.
    Ahhh....well if you don't have the temperament for the job, are unable to keep a level head, follow rules, laws, and gulp, yes, the constitution.... if your ego is lacking, and the badge makes your cock another 2" bigger..... then don't become a cop! They screen for this, and have psychological testing (I took it, and went through it), but it is a JOKE. They need to up their standards.

It takes a special person to become a cop, and not let it go to your head, be fair and even handed, keep your cool and stay in control. Unfortunately, a lot of cops don't posses the resolve, moral philosophy and temperament for the job.

No ands ifs or buts.... if you are given the authority that cops are given, you should be held to MUCH HIGHER standards, expectations, and rules then joe blow citizen.

If you or I chucked a guy down the stairs no matter WHAT he said, we would be in jail. Not like these cops involved that are often not even suspended or suspended with pay.... If I would ahve gotten an assault charge and 3 months, the cop should get fired, assault charge, and one year for ABUSE OF AUTHORITY which in my mind is one of the biggest crimes you can commit.

No excuses.

My Ride
    AE86

I think if the CPS smashed some more heads in calgary we wouldn't have as much crime as we do. Downtown is getting out of control and the crack head are getting more outlandish, It's getting to the point people won't use the plus 15's for fear of a confrontation with one.

The funny part of this all is the ones getting all pissy don't get to have regular dealings with junkies and the such and they bag on the cps for giving out traffic violations yet when they decide to J-walk and get tagged by a car they think they have some right and the car should have stopped.

I think the only reason you bag on the CPS so much is because you couldn't pass the test and become one so you could increase your small dick another 2"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast