Quantcast
Ultimate Nutrition - Horsepower - Thoughts? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Ultimate Nutrition - Horsepower - Thoughts?

My Ride
    Hatred

Default Ultimate Nutrition - Horsepower - Thoughts?

So I've been taking Horsepower as a pre-workout drink and was wondering what people think about this product.

I switched over to it from NO-Xplode and am having a hard time getting over the brutal flavor.

Are people seeing good results from this?

Just trying to figure out if i should just move onto something else.
    -U

I've only ever heard bad things about this product, though I haven't taken it personally.

My Ride
    MKVII GTI, LibTech HotKnife&TRice

Heard the same stuff. Nothing good.

I think Champion Nutrition has a good product. Forget the name but I know it tastes like hell and works good.

I'll find name and post later.
    Guess who's back... tell some men.

I have never tried UN- Horsepower, but I can say that I have taken both Nano Vapor and Superpump 250. I recommend you get both of these products, if u order it from bodybuilding.com probably cost you around 90 bucks.

The reason to why you should get both is simple, taking the same mix day in and day out your body is going to build up tolerance, with both products you can switch up daily.

I personnally like Nano Vapor, I have only tried the fruit punch flavour, it doesn't exactly taste good, but gets the job done. It seriously pumps me up for a workout, I also get this tinggly sensation that is very unique to this product, it tells me that it has kicked in. I take it in the morning on a empty stomach and drive to the gym, I have to say that this sh8t makes me drive freaking agressive too!

Superpump250, I like, but no tinggly sensation, first time i tooked it I was jittery. Don't really notice the pump, but do notice my muscles bulging out a few hours after my workout, must be the creatine working its magic.

As for BSN (NO- Explode and Cellmass products) they are in the midst of a lawsuit right now!! Reason being that they claim that they have invented something called CELL9 or someshit, which in reality they have not. I am sure you can find the law suit online if you google it. After learning about this from another beyond member, I refuse to purchase anything from BSN, as they are screwing over customers with false advertisment and claims. Which can be applied to virtually all supplement compainies.

i can vouch for superpump 250. that thing is seriously amazing and the results are evident in a short period of time. the only thing that i can't get over is the lack of sleep that i get from it; i usually took it at around 430pm and by the time 1130pm comes around, i'm still not sleepy. another thing is that it will make your crap liquidy....try not to fart if you get this product...hahah

if you can get by not getting much sleep or crapping water while using superpump, it'll give great results..
    Originally posted by beyond_ban
    Are you looking for a happy ending?? If so, PM me...

My Ride
    '10 RX350 & '08 e90 335i

I have tried SuperPump, NO-X and Animal Pump (not to be confused with PAK). I found that head and shoulders above all was he NOX. I have trained with guys who think differently though and swear by the other products. I really suggest you give each a shot for at least 10 workouts and decide for yourself. It can ofcourse be some xpensive experimentation.
    Autosignature

My Ride
    bmw m3

horsepower is gross taste like ass

My Ride
    1991 CRX, sir.

Originally posted by pinoyhero
    I have tried SuperPump, NO-X and Animal Pump (not to be confused with PAK). I found that head and shoulders above all was he NOX. I have trained with guys who think differently though and swear by the other products. I really suggest you give each a shot for at least 10 workouts and decide for yourself. It can ofcourse be some xpensive experimentation.
    By NOX, you do mean No-Xplode, right?

My Ride
    is hella cheap.

Originally posted by ctruo
    As for BSN (NO- Explode and Cellmass products) they are in the midst of a lawsuit right now!! Reason being that they claim that they have invented something called CELL9 or someshit, which in reality they have not. I am sure you can find the law suit online if you google it. After learning about this from another beyond member, I refuse to purchase anything from BSN, as they are screwing over customers with false advertisment and claims. Which can be applied to virtually all supplement compainies.
    BSN's NO-Xplode, Cellmass, and Nitrix states that they contain CEM3 (Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate) but lab tests prove that they contain plain creatine mono. They've updated their formula recently and they now say their products contain CEE w/ Beta Alanine.

I too haven't bought anything BSN since the lawsuit came up.
    Last edited by reno97637; 04-23-2008 at 01:19 PM.

My Ride
    Hatred

Originally posted by ctruo
    I have never tried UN- Horsepower, but I can say that I have taken both Nano Vapor and Superpump 250. I recommend you get both of these products, if u order it from bodybuilding.com probably cost you around 90 bucks.

The reason to why you should get both is simple, taking the same mix day in and day out your body is going to build up tolerance, with both products you can switch up daily.

I personally like Nano Vapor, I have only tried the fruit punch flavor, it doesn't exactly taste good, but gets the job done. It seriously pumps me up for a workout, I also get this tingly sensation that is very unique to this product, it tells me that it has kicked in. I take it in the morning on a empty stomach and drive to the gym, I have to say that this sh8t makes me drive freaking aggressive too!

Superpump250, I like, but no tingly sensation, first time i tooked it I was jittery. Don't really notice the pump, but do notice my muscles bulging out a few hours after my workout, must be the creatine working its magic.

As for BSN (NO- Explode and Cellmass products) they are in the midst of a lawsuit right now!! Reason being that they claim that they have invented something called CELL9 or some shit, which in reality they have not. I am sure you can find the law suit online if you Google it. After learning about this from another beyond member, I refuse to purchase anything from BSN, as they are screwing over customers with false advertisement and claims. Which can be applied to virtually all supplement companies.
    I've had the same strange tingling sensation from using Horsepower. Its a weird feeling like i might be dieing. Anyhow i will probably be converting back to NO-Xplode. Seems to have decent flavors and had had really good results in the past on it.
    -U

My Ride
    '10 RX350 & '08 e90 335i

Originally posted by qbnb

By NOX, you do mean No-Xplode, right?
    Yeah
    Autosignature

My Ride
    '10 RX350 & '08 e90 335i

Originally posted by reno97637

BSN's NO-Xplode, Cellmass, and Nitrix states that they contain CEM3 (Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate) but lab tests prove that they contain plain creatine mono. They've updated their formula recently and they now say their products contain CEE w/ Beta Alanine.

I too haven't bought anything BSN since the lawsuit came up.
    Yeah I saw this, that hurt their rep fo sho. Regardess it worked for me, if there was just sugar and some flavor in there i'd still buy it because it did work.
    Autosignature