Quantcast
Strathmore Investment/Development Opportunity - Page 9 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Strathmore Investment/Development Opportunity

My Ride
    NC1

Interesting lol let this thread be a reminder to anytime someone promises to double your money with little risk.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    teslo murdel free

So passive I wish I could lose that much money and not give a fuck

My Ride
    Ford F150

Everyone is right Max, go get your money now.
    I can eat more hot wings than you.

My Ride
    Lease

Unleash the k-rage

My Ride
    '20 SS 1LE

Originally posted by max_boost
    Interesting lol let this thread be a reminder to anytime someone promises to double your money with little risk.
    Reading the first page and then getting to see the updates was pretty instructive, it sounded so great at first!

Max: I'm pretty sure if you sue they'll need to respond and put up cash to the courts if they plan to drag your lawsuit out. It's like a trades person sueing a builder they worked for... The builder can put up a certain amount of money to be able to sell their homes that the person sueing put a lien on.

I've worked for a company that had to do this. The trades people they fired for crap work tried preventing a huge project from moving forward. They put up a bunch of money to the courts to cover the lawsuit and met them in court. By then their project was long completed.

Any update on this or did the guys get off without paying anyone? Zorro should have a criminal record...not be acting down in Cali.

My Ride
    NC1

NEWS RELEASE

In April 2016, we approached the Christ the Redeemer School District (part of the Catholic school system) (the “CRSD”) and presented them with the Wildflower Ranch community as being a potential site for a new school in Strathmore - their school district’s top priority. The original Wildflower Ranch Area Structure Plan (“ASP”) included a parcel of land for such a site however the land location was much further along in the development. As a result of the interest by both the CRSD, and town administration, we undertook to amend our ASP which would enable development of a school at an earlier stage in the community than was originally planned.

In January 2017, we presented our amended ASP to the CRSD and received their full support on the proposed amendment.

The proposed ASP bylaw amendment was then presented and approved by Strathmore Town Council on March 15th, 2017.

Although the school district cannot guarantee any specific timelines for construction of a school, (this is determined by provincial government approvals and funding), Strathmore remains the top priority for a new school for the school district.

We think that a school will be a valuable amenity to the Wildflower Ranch community, attracting young families to the neighbourhood.

Part of our ongoing commitment to keep you informed
    I am user #49

My Ride
    NC1

No payout yet lol like previously said, would be happy with just my initial investment back Every year claiming 8% dividends but not seeing a penny. Must be some creative accounting they have going on lol
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My Ride
    Lease

almost 10 years. So the developers still own the land? Just picturing the property tax they're still paying without actual development, have they raised more capital to push this through?

My Ride
    changes every year

NEWS RELEASE

In April 2016, we approached the Christ the Redeemer School District (part of the Catholic school system) (the “CRSD”) and presented them with the Wildflower Ranch community as being a potential site for a new school in Strathmore - their school district’s top priority. The original Wildflower Ranch Area Structure Plan (“ASP”) included a parcel of land for such a site however the land location was much further along in the development. As a result of the interest by both the CRSD, and town administration, we undertook to amend our ASP which would enable development of a school at an earlier stage in the community than was originally planned.

In January 2017, we presented our amended ASP to the CRSD and received their full support on the proposed amendment.

The proposed ASP bylaw amendment was then presented and approved by Strathmore Town Council on March 15th, 2017.

Although the school district cannot guarantee any specific timelines for construction of a school, (this is determined by provincial government approvals and funding), Strathmore remains the top priority for a new school for the school district.

We think that a school will be a valuable amenity to the Wildflower Ranch community, attracting young families to the neighbourhood.

Part of our ongoing commitment to keep you informed
    I don't see that happening any time soon. they're building a new school in my neighborhood on the other end of town. the school my kid goes to right now is close to Wildflower and I haven't heard of any such rumor at all in that area.

I can't see them building 2 schools in that town within close time limits, that's for sure. the one in my area is slated for.next year.

Has anyone tried to sue these scammers yet?

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Originally posted by ZorroAMG
    I CAN say our offering is the strongest and most transparent
    still fantastic returns for such low risk.
    Every 3 months from the day you get the bond, you get a cheque.
    No investment can be guaranteed but the way we have planned this project for the last 4 years, combined with the number of lots total, we are going to turn a solid profit. . .
    Our initial projections and offering memorandum were based on $150,000/acre as value of land...this month when we get our approvals that value will be jumping to over $350,000/acre and then go up as construction progresses. That is not speculation either. That is market. RAW land market...not "damn my house in riverbend was affected" market.

Your deposit is secured against the land. Land that will more than double in value very soon. There is no bank to pay. It's you and us as a "partnership" in the investment. Fairly decent value increase and security, don't you think?
    I enjoy reading the old posts about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    NC1

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgar...tion-1.4094583

I know a guy invested with Walton, will be interesting to see what happens with his investment.
    I am user #49

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgar...tion-1.4094583

I know a guy invested with Walton, will be interesting to see what happens with his investment.
    The guy you know, well he can probably kiss his money good bye.

I think a public shaming of Zorro should occur! It is the absolute least he deserves for scamming innocent people and walking away with no repercussions. He is no better then banderjee...

My Ride
    01 i30

Originally posted by 03ozwhip

I don't see that happening any time soon. they're building a new school in my neighborhood on the other end of town. the school my kid goes to right now is close to Wildflower and I haven't heard of any such rumor at all in that area.

I can't see them building 2 schools in that town within close time limits, that's for sure. the one in my area is slated for.next year.
    You are probably right, but I don't know if Sacred Heart has really high enrollment? That school serves k-12 if I remember right.

Although I was talking to someone in strathmore and the catholic schools usually take over old public schools. The one they are currently in was the old Crowther or SHS I believe. That situation is more likely then a new school for the catholic board.

My Ride
    changes every year

Originally posted by Aaaaaron

You are probably right, but I don't know if Sacred Heart has really high enrollment? That school serves k-12 if I remember right.

Although I was talking to someone in strathmore and the catholic schools usually take over old public schools. The one they are currently in was the old Crowther or SHS I believe. That situation is more likely then a new school for the catholic board.
    yeah one they're building in edgefield is k-9 and it's public so I kind of doubt they'll build another public in wildflower anytime soon.

the developer over there was buying back lots because they can't sell anymore, same with the new lake area so I would think they would need to get the area built over there before they throw up a school.

My Ride
    G6

Briefly went out with a chick who worked there and couldn't stop talking about how great of an investment it was. Always looked like a scam to me given they'd never release all the data for prior projects. Guess I was right.

How have you not completely lost your shit? If I was scammed out of that much money I would do everything in my power to get it back.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 ... LastLast