Quantcast
Pasta - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pasta

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-18-2020 at 03:10 PM.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Originally posted by 01RedDX
    So let's get back to talking about pasta as a fair dinkum tucker shall we mate?
    To be fair, he's sort of on topic since he appears to have the equivalent of a wet noodle for a brain to think you could critique that simple sentence I wrote (but don’t believe me, use a spell-checker if you must). Add in the implication that Australians are the authority on proper English and, well, the results truly do speak for themselves.

Thanks for coming out ExOz but wouldn’t your time be better served chasing dingoes or something?
    Last edited by JRSC00LUDE; 05-08-2008 at 09:20 AM.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    M5 Competition

Try

Divino Bistro and Wine Bar. They have a few pasta dishes that are mouth watering. Its a casual atmosphere and fairly priced.

http://www.crmr.com/divino/

Wow, the words tucker and dingoes have been used. How droll. BTW it was a study done by harvard that AUstralian, although accented, use the queens English better than any other nation, so it wasn't ME who made the implication. My family is English and they agree. But then again calling me a wet noodle brain was pure genius, Now, off to be, it must be past your curfew, or are you over 15 and just dealing with the fact your remaining brain cells argue?

But lets look at it this way, I get paid to be on here, you lot though, it seems, are nothing more than an ignorant bunch of school children who have no lives hence the constant posting from your homes. get a life, and then get an education.

Oh, and if Australians are so backwards, how is it that due to the trade skills etc we hold, Canada is screaming for us and the English to come and work there? Our local Canadian immigration officer called it the "dunce clause", similar to the American telecommunications companies that will also only hire ex-military Brit and Aussie workers. Because what you lot have, is too stupid. So we easily capitalise. So, on behalf of Australia, thanks for being both piss weak and ignorant.

What just happened here?

Originally posted by QuasarCav
    What just happened here?
    Well, it didnt just happen, he always had a small dick.

He is just taking his frustrations out, humour him. I mean he was nice, enough, to, give, us, these, free, commas,

Originally posted by ExOz
    Wow, the words tucker and dingoes have been used. How droll. BTW it was a study done by harvard that AUstralian, although accented, use the queens English better than any other nation, so it wasn't ME who made the implication. My family is English and they agree. But then again calling me a wet noodle brain was pure genius, Now, off to be, it must be past your curfew, or are you over 15 and just dealing with the fact your remaining brain cells argue?

But lets look at it this way, I get paid to be on here, you lot though, it seems, are nothing more than an ignorant bunch of school children who have no lives hence the constant posting from your homes. get a life, and then get an education.
    You get paid to be on here?

Must, be, why, you, are, so, active, in, the, Binary, Thread, Horndog,

Those commas are nice

for me to poop on!
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

mmm... now i want to make pasta (from scratch)

My Ride
    335i

Originally posted by QuasarCav
    What just happened here?
    Australian trying to claim superiority over the English language on the internet...nothing to see here.
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-18-2020 at 02:32 PM.

My Ride

Originally posted by ExOz
    Oh, and if Australians are so backwards, how is it that due to the trade skills etc we hold, Canada is screaming for us and the English to come and work there? Our local Canadian immigration officer called it the "dunce clause", similar to the American telecommunications companies that will also only hire ex-military Brit and Aussie workers. Because what you lot have, is too stupid. So we easily capitalise. So, on behalf of Australia, thanks for being both piss weak and ignorant.
    Canada isnt chasing Aussie workers for your trade skills, its because we have positions to fill and we will take anyone, hence the same deal with workers from Mexico etc. English and the like come to work/stay there temporarly because you have nice beaches and loose girls.

Have you ever tried La Brezza?? Their prices are pretty good. Not cheap like $5 but around $10-$15

Default Re: Re: Pasta

I'm a regional manager for BP's and am interested in hearing your reasons so we can work to avoid statements like this in the future. Please post them and discuss.
    well when i was at the 16th ave BP i wasn't seated for 15 minutes (almost empty restaurant) and couldn't order my food for 20 minutes

i imagine things like this can happen anywhere tho, but BP's just another chain like moxie's or east side mario. for the prices i'd rather pay a little more for better service. def. places to avoid in my book

I'm a regional manager for BP's and am interested in hearing your reasons so we can work to avoid statements like this in the future. Please post them and discuss.
    A bit off topic but, how long is that $9.99 Italian dish going on for? I love the chicken cannelloni they have right now.

My Ride
    2017 Highlander XLE, 09 WRX STi

My problem with BP's is their pricing nowadays, it just seems to expensive. Even pasta Tuesdays isn't that much of a deal anymore.

My Ride
    IS350

Default Re: Re: Re: Pasta

Originally posted by Cooked Rice

A bit off topic but, how long is that $9.99 Italian dish going on for? I love the chicken cannelloni they have right now.
    I think he's joking about being a regional manager...unless he's a Field Services Manager...the Cannelloni on the Simply Italian promotion was offered for a limited time but you'll be happy to hear it will be a regular part of the 2008 menu rollout in a few weeks

My Ride
    I like. :)

on the crappy Boston Pizza.

G'damned Howie Mandel fooled me once and that was the first & LAST time I've been there. The pizza, it's even in their name, was terrible. Pizza Hut EDGE rules. I didn't try the pasta, I figured Boston Pizza might specialize in pizza. It was a brand new location so maybe the staff were inexperienced noobs, but who cares that's no excuse, where the crap was the quality control?!

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

I'm going to stick up for Boston Pizza here. For a chain, I'd say it's more consistent than Moxies, chilis etc. sure, it's not gourmet, and yeah, I can make better at home, but that's not the point. if you are too lazy to cook, and you don't want any surprises, bostons is a good bet.

I've eaten at pretty much every boston pizza in calgary, and at least a dozen around the rest of alberta, and none of them are bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast