Quantcast
Sharpton...is he going to far? Or is he right??? Discuss - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Sharpton...is he going to far? Or is he right??? Discuss

My Ride
    93 integra

Default Sharpton...is he going to far? Or is he right??? Discuss

link

I think he's fighting a good fight but in the wrong way. He should try to get an appeal. What are your thoughts over him getting arrested???

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

it is about time, fuck him and his self serving agenda

Sharpton is a opportunistic piece of shit.

Has he ever apologized to those Duke lacrosse players he tar and feathered?

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Sharpton goes too far every time he wakes up to see another day imo.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    93 integra

Does he actually have a hidden agenda though??? Like seriously I don't follow his antics very much but seems like he makes the news quite often. Has he made a difference as compared to let's say Malcom X. Or should all these people just let things be and hope the world learns to cure itself of racism???

he openly admits to paying witnesses for that trial for their testomony. He fucked it up so that there was no way the truthwcould come out.
    "It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong....I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives.

My Ride
    93 integra

that sucks at least this time he got arrested. I do believe though that this must be an extremely rough time for the widow of that guy who got killed on their wedding day. The guys being found not guilty is the stupidest thing I ever heard.

My Ride
    CBR600RR

Every time a black person's arrested in the states, Sharpton's convinced it's racism
    In reference to Rob Anders:
    Originally posted by ZenOps
    Hes not really that bad...

My Ride
    '08 F150: 1956 Olds Super 88

As others have said, Sharpton is a piece of shit. He doesn't give a flying fuck about doing what's "right", his ONLY concern is furthering his political agenda.

That said, one of the best things that will come if Obama is elected is that these fucking morons will finally have their feet held to the fire for their years of hysteric accusations of prejudice.
    If and when a black man sits in the highest office in the free world, it's going to be a lot harder for these race-card playing cocksuckers to blame all their woes on whitey, and clamour about how racist our society is.

Fucking manipulative vultures. The thing that pisses me off most about fuckers like Sharpton and Jackson is, not only are they social parasites, but, IMHO, they're the ones perpetrating racism, and holding their own race back.

Originally posted by ekguy
    that sucks at least this time he got arrested. I do believe though that this must be an extremely rough time for the widow of that guy who got killed on their wedding day. The guys being found not guilty is the stupidest thing I ever heard.
    Fucking piece of shit cops shooting someone who's trying to run them over with a car right? Those cops (half of which were visible minorities) must just have it out for the darkies eh?

What about the criminals rights?

That piece of shit threatened to get a gun and come back and shoot some girl, then he tried to run over 6 cops. That's a pretty fucking good way to get your ass shot, and deserve it.
    Founding member of the Leave-Me-Alone-atarian party of Canada.

My Ride
    '08 F150: 1956 Olds Super 88

Originally posted by Eleanor
    Every time a black person's arrested in the states, Sharpton's convinced it's racism
    Ex-fucking-actly.

In the (paraphrased) words of Adam Carolla:
    "I have an old asshole neighbor who calls bylaw on me all the time. Mostly, it's about a hedge that seperates our properties. I've told that old bastard a dozen times to just let me know when it gets too high for his liking, or, better yet, to just tell my gardner and he'll take care of it. But he doesn't. Instead, he calls bylaw to come out and write me a ticket every couple weeks.

If I was black, I'd be convinced that old man was a racist and was treating me like this because I was black. I'm not black, so it turns out he's (probably) not a racist. He's just an asshole, and the world is full of them. I'll bet for every 1 actual racist, there are 100 assholes that get labeled as a racist because they were an asshole to a minority."
    Last edited by TKRIS; 05-09-2008 at 02:29 PM.
    Founding member of the Leave-Me-Alone-atarian party of Canada.

Originally posted by Eleanor
    It's almost be forgiveable in terms of it simply being a personality defect to be so distrustful, but the guy refuses to ever apologise when it turns out he fucked up big time, which tells me that it's not him being unnecessarily distrustful, but him being a gigantic cock

My Ride
    97 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP

Originally posted by ekguy
    He was a convicted felon who drove his car at police officers (one of which was black and 2 were puerto rican) after they overheard him inside the bar saying he was going outside to get his gun. He got exactly what he deserved.
    Lost in a Roman wilderness of pain. And all the children are insane.

My Ride
    GTIR->SE-R->RDX->SLT->S60->LS460

Wanna protest? Go ahead! Sharpton always takes it on step to far though.
    Stupidity is a disease we all have, it's like a form of brain herpes. Outbreaks will occasionally occur.