Quantcast
I Found My Stolen Wheels...on Another Car!!!! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: I Found My Stolen Wheels...on Another Car!!!!

Default I Found My Stolen Wheels...on Another Car!!!!

Well I going in for break work at Midas and I noticed a Mazda 3 with wheels that looked VERY familiar, and what do you know I find my stolen wheels. First off let me say that BEYOND ANY DOUBT these are my wheels because of the following identifying features 1. Curb marks 2. 2 front tires are Pirelli Pzero Nero, 2 rears are General Exclaim UHP 3. Rust spots on the rear of the wheels 4. Chrome plating chipping. I have receits for the exact same tires that are on the car.

The police has been notified and are at work. They mentioned it was a young guy who owned the car, and that his dad had purchased the car for him. Here are the pictures of the wheels as they sat on my car.

And here are my stolen wheels on his car.

2 x Pirelli Pzero Nero front tires

2 x Genereal Exclaim UHP rear tires

If you have any suggestions on how I should handle this situation please post. If you know who the owner of this car is please PM me.

My Ride
    Ralli Machine

call the police and report stolen property

other than that I dont know
    Cos...

My Ride
    00 Honda CR-V, 02 IS300

wow, thats nuts... the worst part is, the guy who owns the MZ3 could be innocent and just bought the wheels from someone (probably whoever stole them)...

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-18-2020 at 02:30 PM.

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Too bad. If the current "owner" was the one to steal them, his car deserves to get totalled.

Originally posted by 01RedDX
    ^ I was just about to say that. Don't do anything rash until the guy is notified.
    I am aware of that. Thank you

he probably bought them on beyond lol

haha i saw this guy going up 17th ave couple days ago.

My Ride
    BMW, should buy Toyota

Default wow

Stolen wheels and a personalised plate FTW

I guess this guy is going to have fun with the stolen wheels now...

Sorry about the wheels getting stolen...that really sucks. Hopefully the guy bought them and they can find the person that stole them and get him/her.

those wheels dont suit your S2K anyways

My Ride
    Ev0

Aren't the tire sizes different front and rear on an S2000 as well? That would make absolutely no sense on a Mazda 3. Probably the correct avenue is to gather up any tangible evidence that they are yours: IE: photos, preferably close up showing the exact tire brand and size on your car with the plates or you standing next to it. A letter from the shop that installed them for you perhaps stating yes we installed these on said customers car and of course a receipt would help. Keep in mind it's possible the guy with the Mazda 3 may have bought them from your thief or took them in trade for something so he may not be the culprit. stolen merchandise should be returned to itself rightful owner though and you may have to pressure your local police to act upon this sooner than later because if the guy gets a hint about this he could easily ditch or resell the stuff and you most likely get anything back then. In all honesty you may even want this thread deleted at this point....

Originally posted by analbumcover
    those wheels dont suit your S2K anyways
    I bought them with the car. I allready ordered new wheels too . Sad part is that I was told I might not even get them back because i dont have my name engraved on them... At the least I want to make sure everyone here knows those are stolen.

luxor Guest

I don't think theres much you can get the police to do about it unless there are some sort of serial numbers on the wheels and which are also on a piece of paper from the time of the purchase.

I mean anyone can come up to my car and say those are their rims because theres a curb rash on so and so rim and i had their exact brand of tires. Those are not DISTINCT enough features to claim property.

All i'm trying to say is you need to have more solid evidence to prove those are indeed your wheels, which i don't doubt they are. I hope the guy in the mazda wasn't the thief that stole your wheels cause that would be bad for him, his best bet would be give the Police all the info of where and who he purchased them off of and hopefully that could lead to an arrest and you getting your wheels back. Good luck and keep us updated.

My Ride
    my bike

Originally posted by luxor
    I don't think theres much you can get the police to do about it unless there are some sort of serial numbers on the wheels and which are also on a piece of paper from the time of the purchase.

I mean anyone can come up to my car and say those are their rims because theres a curb rash on so and so rim and i had their exact brand of tires. Those are not DISTINCT enough features to claim property.

All i'm trying to say is you need to have more solid evidence to prove those are indeed your wheels, which i don't doubt they are. I hope the guy in the mazda wasn't the thief that stole your wheels cause that would be bad for him, his best bet would be give the Police all the info of where and who he purchased them off of and hopefully that could lead to an arrest and you getting your wheels back. Good luck and keep us updated.

everything is circumstantial and you probably won't get any help from the cops.

Like I said, I have ordered new wheels for my car (much nicer) but I want to make sure that whoever is responsible for this theft gets charged for it. Most probably the wheels were purchased by the young guy from the someone who stole them. The police officer said he will try his best to scare him into confessing about who he bought them from or if he stole them so lets hope for the best, cause I will be really pissed off if I have to see some kid rolling on wheels that I have paid for.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

My louisville and I wish we could find my stolen wheels one day.....
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Lease

Originally posted by CivicDXR
    wow, thats nuts... the worst part is, the guy who owns the MZ3 could be innocent and just bought the wheels from someone (probably whoever stole them)...

My Ride
    CBR600RR

Hope things work out for you and you nab the guy.
    In reference to Rob Anders:
    Originally posted by ZenOps
    Hes not really that bad...

You'd have to be pretty damn stupid to steal a set of blingy wheels like those, mount them on your car and leave it parked on the street.

Because of that, I'd suspect that the Mazda-boy bought the wheels unsuspectingly.

You're lucky that the police are even willing to call up this kid to ask him about his wheels. After all, without hard evidence such as a serial # or well documented photographs, it's your word against his.

UPDATE: This guy really is stupid. The rears are rubbing so badly he has fucked his fenders and paint is chipping from the inside. The tires are also deteriorating because of rubbing. Anyway Police hasn't contacted me yet, so I'm gonna go to his work and find out who this guy is.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast