Quantcast
RHD raping the marketplace - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: RHD raping the marketplace

My Ride
    A hard-top, with a decent engine.

I'm pretty sure my spelling isn't that bad and if you really want an SRT-4 that's your choice.

Sorry I just realized how many people are on this site and the fact is this conversation can go on all day so fuck it! I love my Silvia...isn't that what really matters? Men and their love for cars???

Different mood I know but it is true.
    S13

pointe finale mon esti.

Ahhh brendan, he editted before we both could get the quote in Least we both saw what he had before (something similar to "Whats wrong with that... it's the truth!")
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

Originally posted by silviafreek89

Are you flirting with me?
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride

Your the one with downsyndrome if honestly think I'm flirting with you.

Just trying to end my part of the conversation because like I mentioned, this subject can go back and forth for months. I put in my two cents and if you don't like my spelling or my p.o.v. then that's just a dam shame!
    S13

pointe finale mon esti.

My Ride
    Ralli Machine

I'm pretty sure my spelling isn't that bad and if you really want an SRT-4 that's your choice.

Sorry I just realized how many people are on this site and the fact is this conversation can go on all day so fuck it! I love my Silvia...isn't that what really matters? Men and their love for cars???

yeah it is a bit of a big site.

Look we are not saying that you shouldn't enjoy your Silvia, I guess what my point was dont paint your RHD as the shit and we wont paint ALL RHD's as shit.

Is a two way street. It is great that you like yours but the majority of RHD cars and drivers are total crap.

I work downtown near the Shell Center and there is a pretty sick RHD black Supra that goes by me every day when I go into work and the car is sweet and deserves props, but the CRAP RHD's that almost hit me head on going to silvan lake need to GTFO. My point being that RHD's are like BMW's. Most are annoying and people who think they are baller, and some actually work out well.

Also go to http://www.mozilla.org/ and download firefox and have the auto spell checker run for you if you dont think your spelling is that bad.
    Cos...

Your the one with downsyndrome if honestly think I'm flirting with you.

Just trying to end my part of the conversation because like I mentioned, this subject can go back and forth for months. I put in my two cents and if you don't like my spelling or my p.o.v. then that's just a dam shame!
    http://www.wikihow.com/Use-You're-and-Your

A 21 year old should know the difference.

My Ride

Agreed, I have seen my fair share of dumb-shit RHD drivers. Especially back in Montreal. Almost all the driver's are crap over there, RHD or not!

I'm not saying my Silvia is the shit, I just like it! Plus I went through hell to get it so I'm going to enjoy it
    S13

pointe finale mon esti.

^^ I agree with Brendan, and i'm just being a jerk, it's what I do

There are some nice RHD cars, like I said earlier, I considered getting one. The market just seems way over saturated with them now so a lot of the "exotic" appeal is gone.

My Ride

About spelling, you can fully understand what I am saying and we all make mistake's.
    S13

pointe finale mon esti.

My Ride

True again. I've never seen so many Skyline's ever since I moved out to Cow-Town! But like I mentioned earlier, I baught my car just over 2 years ago! Those cars weren't as big back then, still not selling it for a while though!

Also, I definatly do not consider myself a baller. My car was cheap but is somewhat 'rare' and please don't consider me similar to BMW drivers. We can all agree that they are douche's (I don't know the correct spelling for that word so go nuts!!!)
    Last edited by silviafreek89; 05-20-2008 at 05:49 PM.
    S13

pointe finale mon esti.

Good to see you got yours and held onto it. Guess back to my original point (as i am the OP...) is why are so many people flipping them so quickly? I'm willing to bet 4/5 that go on sale (privately) are heaps of shit and a big money sink that the original owner didnt anticipate.

My Ride
    18 Model S, 20 Macan S, 67 Camaro & 11 SLS

Originally posted by 403Gemini

I'd take an srt-4 over almost any RHD.
    No shit... I've been in some fast SRT-4s.... I really like them.

My Ride

Good to see you got yours and held onto it. Guess back to my original point (as i am the OP...) is why are so many people flipping them so quickly? I'm willing to bet 4/5 that go on sale (privately) are heaps of shit and a big money sink that the original owner didnt anticipate.
    That's forshure! That's why I searched for an export company instead of an import company! Nothing against import concern because Christian helped me get my car and in the end I probably would have lost it to auction if it wasn't for him!

But thanks! Going back and forth has made the last hour at work fly by!!!
    S13

pointe finale mon esti.

My Ride
    WRB WRX

About spelling, you can fully understand what I am saying and we all make mistake's.
    Especially in our usernames, SilviaFreAK
    I am Ihatetowait and this is what I say ^

My Ride
    Ralli Machine

well I have a friend who has a RHD VR4 Galant (Evo 1 Chassis and engine) and it is falling apart quite quickly.

sort of sad really, but it is a hunk of junk. Also he did a bunch of JDM stuff before he did the safety things (like brakes and suspension) but to each his own.

It is a fast car but I like that my 2008 starts everyday I go outside and NEVER had to work on it unless I want to
    Cos...

My Ride

Last place that I tried to use the correct spelling someone already had it so I stuck with what you see...

Are you really going to try and say that I'm the only one that make's spelling mistake's on this site or with my user name???

There was a whole thread of people bashing this guy because his grammar was shit!!! Sometime's it's a little much. We all use abbreviations back in the day with msn and icq and all that shit!
    S13

pointe finale mon esti.

My Ride

Mitsubishi

Nissan
    S13

pointe finale mon esti.

My Ride
    Ralli Machine

Last place that I tried to use the correct spelling someone already had it so I stuck with what you see...

Are you really going to try and say that I'm the only one that make's spelling mistake's on this site or with my user name???

There was a whole thread of people bashing this guy because his grammar was shit!!! Sometime's it's a little much. We all use abbreviations back in the day with msn and icq and all that shit!
    it is done, we have moved on, drop it
    Cos...

My Ride

Merci Brendan.

I will say this: If I see a good deal on a super clean mkIV -goodbye Silvie!
    S13

pointe finale mon esti.

My Ride
    01 TDI

At the end of the day, when some hot chick come's up to you and ask's what car you drive I can garantee 90% of the people on this site would rather name ANY rhd over a shitty Neon...
    I honestly dont think most "Hot chicks" will know what the fuck your talking about when you tell them you drive a "silvia" to them, and to boot, the moment they hear its an 89, you'll get "ewww its old!"

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast