Quantcast
Don't Hit a Cop - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Don't Hit a Cop

My Ride
    Audi

Default Don't Hit a Cop

About 30 minutes ago I went upstairs to get a drink. I hear all this commotion outside so I goto my window to check it out.

Some guys in a truck are ripping up and down the road drunk (the truck has no doors on it to boot) and my neighbor is trying to stop them. My neighbor is a cop and has his badge to make an arrest. The guys get into a fight, take a few shots at my neighbor, and beatup his partner. Then a cop car shows up, and another, and another and another and another etc.

The final count : 9 cop cars, 1 k9 unit, paramedics, and HAWCS.
    I didn't find out what happened to the guys in the truck - however i don't think they will be charged with drunk driving (they weren't caught in the act ... heard some of the cops talking about it), the ones who hit my neighbor will probably get an assaulting an officer charge, my neighbor had a beer bottle smashed over his head, his partner has a messed up jaw.

Yes, it's the NE, no these guys are not ethnic (infact they are all white).

Yes, I know... my windows are dirty.
    Last edited by hampstor; 05-29-2008 at 12:01 AM.

My Ride
    Highlander

You guys really are moving at the right time!

My Ride
    Audi

I guess the title should say... "Don't hit a cop unless you want to see how fast 9 cop cars can get to your house"

My Ride
    a non turbo Subaru

I guess some one never learned never mess with the cops.

With the number of cops responding, it reminds me of the story of a member here who was getting shot by a punk kid with a BB gun. After asking them to stop, they continued to shoot. So the member called the cops and SWAT was there in 5 minutes.

My Ride
    18 Model S, 20 Macan S, 67 Camaro & 11 SLS

I lived in Ogden for a while, the first night in our house, (we lived in a cul de sac) one of the neighbours was saying he was gonna kill his wife and shit, he was keeping everyone in the neighbourhood up. We finally called the cops and watched from a window. The idiot took a swing at a cop, 3 minutes later he was surrounded by 10 cops as they slowly walked him out to the street (out of sight).

The next day, he came to our house to apologize for the night before, he had bruises ALL over him. All he said, "Don't ever hit a cop boys".

My Ride
    VAG products

How many stars did he get?

Originally posted by Jlude
    I lived in Ogden for a while, the first night in our house, (we lived in a cul de sac) one of the neighbours was saying he was gonna kill his wife and shit, he was keeping everyone in the neighbourhood up. We finally called the cops and watched from a window. The idiot took a swing at a cop, 3 minutes later he was surrounded by 10 cops as they slowly walked him out to the street (out of sight).

The next day, he came to our house to apologize for the night before, he had bruises ALL over him. All he said, "Don't ever hit a cop boys".
    lol funny story.

And WTF everything sounds lke GTA to me now. I gotta stop playing so much.

As for my cop story...in high school I was walking back to my house with a couple friends. As we walk up my front lawn, a cop car screeches up to my lawn and two cops jump out an pull their guns on us. then a bunch of cops jump out of the bushes and they basically surround us with guns pulled. Freaked the shit out of us.

Basically someone reported seeing three asian guys waving a fake gun around (obviously not us). They threw me and my friend (both with dyed hair - ah the good ol days hahaha) into the back of a cop van and told us they were going to bring out the dogs. my other buddy without the dyed hair gets put into the back of a cruiser, no questions asked lol. Obvioulsy no gun, but no apologies either.

It ended up being about 5 cop cars, one cop van and at least a dozen cops with all their guns pointed at us. Worst part is, all my neighbours saw and probably thought I was some punk kid lol.

My Ride
    ACR/EG/FJZ80/DC4/DC2/22RE

That's what you get for enhancing your landscaping

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-18-2020 at 01:22 PM.

ahh so that's why the copter was circling around my place last night with it's spotlight.

My Ride
    Sentra

NE or not, I figured they were white by the fact they were driving a dodge truck...with no doors

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Originally posted by GoChris
    NE or not, I figured they were white by the fact they were driving a dodge truck...with no doors
    That's what I was just going to say! When's the last time you say an asian or brown guy (who wasn't native brown haha) driving a pickup with no doors while they're hammered? That's about as white as wonder bread.

Originally posted by Jlude

Yeah no kidding, they don't take that stuff lightly. A buddy of mine took a swing at a cop while loaded, they threw him in the back of the van and wailed on him for a while. Learned his lesson too.

Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

That's what I was just going to say! When's the last time you say an asian or brown guy (who wasn't native brown haha) driving a pickup with no doors while they're hammered? That's about as white as wonder bread.
    Can I steal?

My Ride
    '08 F150: 1956 Olds Super 88

Another tip: Don't try to run over the roof of a cruiser. I've got in on a couple independent reports that it's much harder than it looks in the movies, and you're likely to end up tripping over the light and landing head first on the trunk...
    Founding member of the Leave-Me-Alone-atarian party of Canada.

My Ride
    obnoxious bikess.

haha fuck i love those kind of stories
    yah you really didnt need to add the white part cause a truck with no doors is fairly redneck. pretty sure i've drivin in one or two actually hahahaha

Originally posted by TKRIS
    you're likely to end up tripping over the light and landing head first on the trunk...
    what i wouldnt give to see that happen...

There was some drunk retard across the street last week yelling at his wife, she was out in the car with the doors locked, and he was screaming his head off, trying to pull the door handle and mirrors off.. haha...

So I got pissed off with all the screaming and went to shut him up.. God knows whats going to happen in those cases, but I was trying to eat my kraft dinner in peace.. So anyways, I went out and layed into him, told him if he didn't shut the fuck up I was gonna have the cops here in 2 seconds.

"ok ok, sorry man sorry, I'll stop"

I start to walk back to my house all the neighbours are out watching the shit, then he starts right back yelling!

WTF..! I turned right back around and went back up to him and told him if he didn't shut the fuck up for real, I was gonna knock him out to shut him up.. He shut up then.. I hate idiots that have no respect for the neighbourhood..

Next up that fat bitch 2 houses down, that yells at her kids all day every day, telling them to fuck off and shit.. I've never heard the likes of skank ass people like that.. the kids' must be like 8 yrs old! and tell her to fuck off right back...

My Ride
    Bicycle

My Ride
    X7 40i, Cayenne S, 335i Cab

^^^^

shouldn't be a shotgun haha, should've just been a fist

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast