Quantcast
What have I done?! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: What have I done?!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Victoria, BC
    My Ride
    '97 BMW 328is M-Sport
    Posts
    2,066
    Rep Power
    16

    Unhappy What have I done?!

    I...I don't know what came over me...

    I was driving home from work yesterday...and this woman signalled that she needed to change lanes...and instead of speeding up I...


    I....


    ...I backed off and let her in!

    I feel so...clean. I don't know what to do. After that, I cut off every single person I could find, went home, slammed back a case of Heineken and popped every collar that I could get my hands on.

    I still don't feel like a douchebag again! Help me guys, what can I do?!




    Originally posted by FraserB
    I think their main complaint is that they did not receive the stolen property they paid for.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    0

    Default


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    3,697
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    mmmm

    kinda funny?

    but i think your taking this bmw douchebags thing too far.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Victoria, BC
    My Ride
    '97 BMW 328is M-Sport
    Posts
    2,066
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally posted by GQBalla
    but i think your taking this bmw douchebags thing too far.
    That's kinda the point I'm trying to get at here
    Originally posted by FraserB
    I think their main complaint is that they did not receive the stolen property they paid for.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    missy
    Posts
    1,799
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    dress up like a pipecleaner and pour some vinegar on yourself - douche
    CNC Guru*

    * This is not an advertisement or porn..... but pm me lol

    Instagram: goreski_rdd

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    My Ride
    A vehicle or two
    Posts
    4,211
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    I always let people in if they signal. If they don't, then sometimes not.

    But then I don't drive a BMW, so I would be lying if I claimed I understood the plight individuals such as yourself experience on a day to day basis.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Calgarian Living in Edmonton
    My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Q50S
    Posts
    6,157
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Its fun when other people make fun and call BMW owners a douchebag, but to make a thread and call yourself one and try to get attention....kinda lame and sad for you actually


    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

    Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Victoria, BC
    My Ride
    '97 BMW 328is M-Sport
    Posts
    2,066
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally posted by dj_rice
    [B]Its fun when other people make fun and call BMW owners a douchebag, but to make a thread and call yourself one and try to get attention....kinda lame and sad for you actually
    I know, kind of a lame attempt at humour, but I thought it was good for a chuckle.

    But then I don't drive a BMW, so I would be lying if I claimed I understood the plight individuals such as yourself experience on a day to day basis.
    See? He gets it
    Originally posted by FraserB
    I think their main complaint is that they did not receive the stolen property they paid for.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Chesterslew
    My Ride
    obnoxious bikess.
    Posts
    1,111
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally posted by dj_rice
    Its fun when other people make fun and call BMW owners a douchebag, but to make a thread and call yourself one and try to get attention....kinda lame and sad for you actually


    i forgot all your post are so relevant/worthwhile?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Calgarian Living in Edmonton
    My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Q50S
    Posts
    6,157
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Originally posted by snowboard


    i forgot all your post are so relevant/worthwhile?

    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

    Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Chesterslew
    My Ride
    obnoxious bikess.
    Posts
    1,111
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    fuck
    you have pictures for everything too ahaha

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    YYC
    Posts
    797
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Originally posted by 97'Scort
    ...I backed off and let her in!
    And that's where I stopped reading. You know what your problem is, chief? You've lost your confidence, your mustard, your mojo. You're getting unsure of yourself... look in the mirror and tell me what you see yourself turning into. That's right... a Toyota driver. It won't be long now before your balls shrivel up and begin the long ascent back into your body where they will spend their last days as ovaries.

    I'd say you're a lost cause, that getting your douchebaggery back is a 1/1,000,000 shot... but I understand. You drive an E36 in a city flooded with E46s and E90/92s. It can be a bit intimidating, I know, seeing all those newer cars out there... wondering if your decade old machinery is still the bee's knees.

    Rest assured, friend. BMWs do not age in human years, but in dog-adjusted years. A person sees an 11 year old BMW and he doesn't think "Holy shit, there goes an 11 year old car," he thinks, "Holy shit, there goes an 11 year old BMW," which, when adjusted for dog-adjusted years, would be pretty much the same reaction as seeing a brand spankin new Honda/other-Japanese-shit-brand/other-Korean-shit-brand/domestic. My point is, BMWs don't age in the general public's eye. No matter the age, they know it's still a BMW.

    In closing... keep your chin up, champ.

    ... and don't let it happen again.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    2015 Fiesta ST, 2018 GTI PP
    Posts
    4,991
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Originally posted by Super_Geo


    And that's where I stopped reading. You know what your problem is, chief? You've lost your confidence, your mustard, your mojo. You're getting unsure of yourself... look in the mirror and tell me what you see yourself turning into. That's right... a Toyota driver. It won't be long now before your balls shrivel up and begin the long ascent back into your body where they will spend their last days as ovaries.

    I'd say you're a lost cause, that getting your douchebaggery back is a 1/1,000,000 shot... but I understand. You drive an E36 in a city flooded with E46s and E90/92s. It can be a bit intimidating, I know, seeing all those newer cars out there... wondering if your decade old machinery is still the bee's knees.

    Rest assured, friend. BMWs do not age in human years, but in dog-adjusted years. A person sees an 11 year old BMW and he doesn't think "Holy shit, there goes an 11 year old car," he thinks, "Holy shit, there goes an 11 year old BMW," which, when adjusted for dog-adjusted years, would be pretty much the same reaction as seeing a brand spankin new Honda/other-Japanese-shit-brand/other-Korean-shit-brand/domestic. My point is, BMWs don't age in the general public's eye. No matter the age, they know it's still a BMW.

    In closing... keep your chin up, champ.

    ... and don't let it happen again.
    slow day at work?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    My Ride
    2016 Focus RS - Stealth Grey
    Posts
    2,076
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    ^^

    made my boring day so much better
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    My Ride
    E36 M3
    Posts
    269
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hahahahaha....well said!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    My Ride
    BMW E36/ SC YariS
    Posts
    282
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally posted by snowboard
    fuck
    you have pictures for everything too ahaha
    You make 4chan your home and you'd have pics for everything too

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    calgary
    My Ride
    V8 S4
    Posts
    1,386
    Rep Power
    19

    Default Re: What have I done?!

    Originally posted by 97'Scort
    Help me guys, what can I do?!
    Try a few yagerbombs. Should clear this right up.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Calgary/Alberta
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: Re: What have I done?!

    Originally posted by syeve


    Try a few yagerbombs. Should clear this right up.

    I thought they were called Jagerbombs....and you forgot gettin his swell on at the gym... haha

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    calgary
    My Ride
    V8 S4
    Posts
    1,386
    Rep Power
    19

    Default Re: Re: Re: What have I done?!

    Originally posted by colinxx235



    I thought they were called Jagerbombs....and you forgot gettin his swell on at the gym... haha
    I got jagowned. My douche level is too low.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    E550 Coupe (M278)
    Posts
    1,170
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    You're starting to sound like those pricks who don't camp in the left lane doing 90 KM/H, or who move over to let people merge.
    -James
    Current beast: E550 Coupe (M278)
    Previous beasts: AM Vantage, E90 335i (modded + JB4 Map2), E39 M5

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. cartoon cars - check out what I have done

    By b1b2b3 in forum Photoshop Gallery
    Replies: 9
    Latest Threads: 01-13-2004, 01:36 PM
  2. What mods have you done?

    By 403Gemini in forum General Car/Bike Talk
    Replies: 28
    Latest Threads: 01-03-2004, 08:16 PM
  3. Anyone have a Fender Roller? (or know where to go to get it done?)

    By R-Audi in forum Performance Modifications
    Replies: 22
    Latest Threads: 10-22-2003, 10:04 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Latest Threads: 06-10-2003, 08:31 PM
  5. Finally have my car pics done!!

    By Dragon X in forum Cars, Bikes, Machines
    Replies: 56
    Latest Threads: 06-10-2003, 06:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •