Quantcast
Class 6 lot test, where? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Class 6 lot test, where?

My Ride
    04 Acura TL

Default Class 6 lot test, where?

So after being failed on my class 6 road test for completely garbage traffic violations, I have decided that I would like to take the lot test. Question is, who should I be calling about this. Do I have to take the school or not? I am a perfectly competent rider and have decided that having an actual license would be a plus in case I get pulled over. Any idea how much? Already tried the registry, all they could tell me was that they test out of McMahon (sp?) Stadium.

Thanks.

What did you fail on your test?
    Sometimes you have to take a chance, whether that be on someone, or something!

Default Re: Class 6 lot test, where?

Originally posted by JGerke
    So after being failed on my class 6 road test for completely garbage traffic violations.........decided that having an actual license would be a plus in case I get pulled over.
    Sooo your saying you failed the test because of traffic violations and still drive without a license is that right...

My Ride
    Lease

I am a perfectly competent rider
    How did you fail?

Edit: Yea I read about the "garbage" traffic rules, but why do they fail competent drivers/riders?

The consensus seems to be that the road test is a walk in the park compared to the lot test. What did you fail your road test for?

My Ride
    2003 Saab 9-3 Vector; 2015 Jeep Wrangler

When I did my lot test, it was with a safety course type deal, found it easy as pie, didn't get one thing wrong.

So if the lot test is harder then the road test, which I have heard numerous times, then how if you are a "competent" rider would you have failed it ?

I really think this province needs a mandatory course before you get your license, at the least, just for the people who think they are competent riders and then end up as little red marks on the highway.

Road Test is supper easy if you go to the right place!
    Sometimes you have to take a chance, whether that be on someone, or something!

My Ride
    Eagle Talon

i think Too Cool has an examiner come every Sunday evening to mcmahon stadium .

if you have never taken a lot test before i would suggest practicing someware as they are really strict, and will not give you any more chances than they are aloud to.

My Ride
    Lease

Try this guy: Haldor Thorkelson @ 277-7752
    [email protected]

My Ride
    Eclipse

So after being failed on my class 6 road test for completely garbage traffic violations, I have decided that I would like to take the lot test. Question is, who should I be calling about this. Do I have to take the school or not? I am a perfectly competent rider and have decided that having an actual license would be a plus in case I get pulled over. Any idea how much? Already tried the registry, all they could tell me was that they test out of McMahon (sp?) Stadium.

Thanks.
    The test from Mchahan stadium is from too Cool motorcycle school ( Http://www.toocoolmotorcycleschool.com ) Check them out
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

My Ride
    Girls Crazy

Too Cool Moto school is at McMahon on fridays 6-9 and sundays as well for testing.

I did the lots test and passed no problem. I have also heard that the road test is easier than the lost test, so if you failed . . . maybe the lot test isn't for you
    . o 0 (114 Cr3w) 0 o .

~ Ohm3d ~

My Ride
    04 Acura TL

I was failed for doing 30 in a 50 zone past a park that I assumed was a playground zone. The playground zone just so happened to start only around the corner aka only one side of the park. The instructor decided that I was "obstructing traffic" which is an instant fail. I have zero issues riding a bike, this was a cash grab sneak move that I was failed for. What is supposedly 'harder' about the lot test?

My Ride
    broken POS

DUDE!!!!! that white old bastard that works there.... ask for the younger guy....
    and was it that fucking place near forest lawn?
    yo theres 2 playground zones right the fuck there.
    starts then ends then starts again like fucking maybe 40meters or so ahead.
    theres no point in accelerating up to 50km's then breaking down to 30km's again... the instructor failed me for the same thing. cuz i didn't Accelerate to 50km's when i exited the play ground zone....

I was failed for doing 30 in a 50 zone past a park that I assumed was a playground zone. The playground zone just so happened to start only around the corner aka only one side of the park. The instructor decided that I was "obstructing traffic" which is an instant fail. I have zero issues riding a bike, this was a cash grab sneak move that I was failed for. What is supposedly 'harder' about the lot test?
    A friend of my dad's failed for NOT slowing down to 10 km/h while going through an intersection. I'm quite sure there isn't even a rule of the road close to that. He came in the next day, explained to them that they clearly are just failing people so they take it again and make more money, and they gave him a free test and passed him.

My Ride
    2000 Maxima GLE

There are alot of places that fail you the first time but will pass you the second time. I had a friend just fail his road test because the examiner claims he did not turn his head enough at a uncontrolled intersection. I also watched another girl fail her lot test because she wasen't going fast enough in the circle but made the circle without touching a cone.

Just some advice...if you do want to take the lot test, I highly suggest you do not show up in any kind of sport bike. Manuvering the figure 8's at walking speed in a sport bike can be tedious...its 100 times easier to do in the old crappy bikes that riding schools use. If you call up a riding school to take the test on a Sunday...ask how much or if they can lend you one of their bikes for the test.

My Ride
    YZ250

Call Dawn she'll give you the road test in shawnessy, she's awesome (read: very easy to pass with her) 667-3040. If she asks say you got her number from the shawnessy registry, not "online I heard you were easy" I think it's $60 I just took mine like a month ago.

The fucking bastards that test guys at the stadium are rip offs.

The bitch first told me I couldn't used my cbr 600 for the test because one of the headlight was out....After explaining that the other side was for hight beam and showing it to her she reluntently proceeded to tell me OK but I hope you're right.

Then, she fails me because she said I didnt look at a T intersection.....after trying to explain to her that I did look she told me I fail because I didn't exagerate or turn my head enought.

Her commets were, come back next week and make sure you fully turn your head and you should pass... WTF fucking CASH GRAB.

Afterward I had to wait for my friend to pick me up because I cant ride legally without someone with a class six with me and was watching all the tesing that was done...fucking place failed 5 out of the 7 that went there.

Avoid this place.....I'm so pissed off by the bitch....total cash grab for sure.

these crooks are the Certified drivers tesing in elbow dr
    Last edited by mixer; 06-03-2008 at 04:19 PM.