Quantcast
RECOVERED: Black RHD 89 CRX SiR - Page 8 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: RECOVERED: Black RHD 89 CRX SiR

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

sooooooo......about that reward.....
    Originally posted by rage2
    I can't believe I'm driving Ferraris in those vids. I'd never be caught dead in one now.

Originally posted by Kona9
    yeah no shit without kona there is no car

My Ride
    DBP FA5

Wow that is awesome work!

such good news you got your car, AND wheels back!

it is stories like this one, and the claw, that make me glad to have another beyond account again!

Beyond CSI all the way!

Hopefully you get what you deserve, and thats an ass kicking for being a rat. J/k Sure hope you get that reward like promised. It's pretty amazing how you read about all these forums teaming up and finding stolen cars or info on kids who pee on cars.
    Originally posted by 89coupe

LOL, $95 for two sounds pretty damn cheap to me. Is this not including any drinks or something?

Are you guys all students on a budget or something?

My lunch tab is that much for two people.

i think you fully deserve that reward
    keep us updated!

Default God, such a vehicle converted Have you seen?

Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

So....how is that CRX of yours treating you?

It's August now. Remember what you told me? I do.
    Originally posted by rage2
    I can't believe I'm driving Ferraris in those vids. I'd never be caught dead in one now.

its a honda wheres ur compu star lol club it, anyways my eyes are open

My Ride
    2 RWD Turbo Cars

i believe the reward was for the person who caught the guy. and apparently the cops caught him. and the owner found his own wheels.

Originally posted by pulse_crx
    i believe the reward was for the person who caught the guy. and apparently the cops caught him. and the owner found his own wheels.
    excuses...how unappreciative of kona.

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU

to KONA9 who will be recieving the cash reward
    Last edited by gqmw; 08-05-2008 at 01:08 PM.

My Ride
    YH2/FK8

SUBSCRIBED.

Where is the man's reward? haha.
    SneakerFiles.com | Blog | Team AM Fam

1993 Honda Civic CX (B16A2) - 2002-2005
    1992 Honda Civic Si (K20A2) - 2006-2008
    2008 BMW 335i - 2008-2013
    2008 Honda Element EX AWD - 2013-Current
    2021 Honda Civic Type R LE - 2021-Current

My Ride
    2013 FR-S

what the fuck.

Kona9 deserves that reward just as you said WITH EMPHASIS that he would.

Give him the reward or give him the car. Little shitbags.

My Ride
    17 Civic HB Sport

Really?

cash reward of $2000 if you find this car, if you see it , dont just call the cops follow him and stay on the phone until the cops come!!!!! call 911 thanks
    on the very bottom of page 3
    What kind of birdhouse can you build with popsicles, roofies, and a rubber mallet?
    "It's for a rare African bird called "none your business."
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    If you were straight I'd eat you like a BLT sandwich with extra Bacon. And I fucking LOVE bacon.

My Ride
    2015 MK7 GTI

Dude that is seriously not cool. Without Kona, who knows if you would have ever gotten your car back.

You wrote yourself in this thread you would give him the money. I can understand you probably don't have it and it was a heat of the moment thing when you wrote that post saying you would pay that cause you were pissed and you told youself none of us would find it.

If you don't have the money you told him you'd give him tell him and find a way to make it up to him. I think we can all understand that sometimes things change or paying for a fancy alarm is more important.. but you made the promise now man up.

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

Don't even try and feed me that.

I believe you better back track and remember what was ACTUALLY stated to me.

I had to bring up what was going on with the REWARD as you two were a little hesitant (we'll call it) to even speak about it.

Seeing as you can't clearly remember what was said to me on the lunch YOU called for me to attend with you two, I will re-iterate what occured.

We agreed to meet at the Ship and Anchor for lunch as I was nothing but polite and patient in regards to your shitty situation.

The WHOLE lunch went by (all food consumed, second round of drinks ordered) when "I" brought up what was happening.

I was told, "Sorry man I don't have any money. My truck broke and I had to fix it. I have a bunch of stuff I am selling that I can get you the money from. If that doesn't work, I KNOW I will be getting money in August." Now being the laid back, understanding, happy go lucky guy that I am. I decided to lay back as things just didn't seem to be working in the favor of the car owner. (something I still don't understand between you two, yet could care less)

Now let's keep in mind how much of MY time and effort I put forth in having the car returned. On 3 seperate occasions I went out of my way to have the Police involved with getting your car back. From actually following the thief, to physically interupting two constables breaks, let alone leaving my lunch to go speed up the process of getting your car back for you!

**edit** It was only an hour or two after I was physically (verbally) involved with the two constables that the CRX was recovered.
    Had I not made the two calls and put in the extra effort the day the car was recovered, you may not have shit all right now. How about all the phone calls made to you as things were going down each time? I was WAY more than fair in regards to helping you out.

Now having been on Beyond since 03 and having the opportunity to meet many of the OG's and other members, I felt it was a fair deed to put forth the effort to a community that seemingly stuck together for the love of their cars. No harm no foul. Done out of the goodness of who I am.

Plain and simple here is the deal. DO NOT waste peoples time with things that are unattainable. Integrity and karma work hand in hand.

When you don't have integrity, karma takes over!

Remember that!
    Last edited by Kona9; 08-05-2008 at 02:13 PM.

My Ride
    S14|TB1

Originally posted by Mr_ET

Dude that is seriously not cool. Without Kona, who knows if you would have ever gotten your car back.
    yea,the cops would still be at timmy's talking about how they built a deck this long weekend.

+1 for giving whats owed, HE called the cops and did the investigation for you and your friend, the cops didn't call district dispatch and say 'i found it! send the cops!'
    Last edited by n1zm0; 08-05-2008 at 01:52 PM.

So did you pay the cops $2000???

If you couldn't afford to pay the $2000 cash reward you shouldn't of written it in the thread in the first place.

Or you should have been honest with kona and told him that the you didn't have the cash and maybe offered him something less? I doubt Kona would have gone through ALL that trouble if there wasn't something in it for him...

Kona either way you did a great job and you're right about the Karma thing... he's going to get it back somehow. And same as you, you did something great like this, something good is going to happen to you..

My Ride
    2 RWD Turbo Cars

Just to make things clear this is not Pulse_crx this is his buddy, first off. Kona9 did call the cops a few times sure, and also saw the car at 7/11 . BUT Constable jason hiscock was the one who saw the car flying past him RANDOMLY and chased him only then to figure out it was stolen and eventually recovered the car. You think you deserve 2 k for calling the cops a couple times? Maybe if when you had seen the car at 7/11 with a cop car parked next to it and you caught him there you would have recieved the money. Think about it, you were not directley involved in the recovery of the car . And as for whatever the owner said about august, yes its august, 5 days into it , who knows if he'll pay you but if he decides to give you something you will be contacted.

My Ride
    YH2/FK8

^^ That wasn't the case when pulse_crx was meeting with Kona9 for the reward. He clearly was infact supposed to pay him, but was stiffed hard because of a stream of excuses...now, you are saying nothing is owed to him?! Doesn't make sense.

And I was there for a brief moment during the little meeting, so Kona9 isn't lying.
    SneakerFiles.com | Blog | Team AM Fam

1993 Honda Civic CX (B16A2) - 2002-2005
    1992 Honda Civic Si (K20A2) - 2006-2008
    2008 BMW 335i - 2008-2013
    2008 Honda Element EX AWD - 2013-Current
    2021 Honda Civic Type R LE - 2021-Current

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 ... LastLast