Quantcast
RECOVERED: Black RHD 89 CRX SiR - Page 9 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: RECOVERED: Black RHD 89 CRX SiR

Oh man. Cheaping out on reward money is totally beyond.ca

Such an asshole move.

Remember karma, it sucks when it comes to bite you in the ass like...say...if your car gets stolen ever again and you ask for help on here.
    Beyond is great at helping you, but also great at fucking you.
    Originally posted by rage2
    #1: don't ever question me.

I dont ever post, but dude...
    pay him his money.

My Ride
    14 fit, 11 Ridgeline, 12 outlander

Originally posted by pulse_crx
    Just to make things clear this is not Pulse_crx this is his buddy, first off. Kona9 did call the cops a few times sure, and also saw the car at 7/11 . BUT Constable jason hiscock was the one who saw the car flying past him RANDOMLY and chased him only then to figure out it was stolen and eventually recovered the car. You think you deserve 2 k for calling the cops a couple times? Maybe if when you had seen the car at 7/11 with a cop car parked next to it and you caught him there you would have recieved the money. Think about it, you were not directley involved in the recovery of the car . And as for whatever the owner said about august, yes its august, 5 days into it , who knows if he'll pay you but if he decides to give you something you will be contacted.

Wow not very often am i speechless but you sir are the definition of douche... I hope Karma bites you in the ass hard
    Originally posted by Unknown303
    Everything makes me upset.
    Originally posted by Mibz
    Nonsense. You've all got slanty eyes, play Starcraft, speak Chinese and eat nothing but sushi and ginger beef.

DON'T TRY AND CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE

My Ride
    2 RWD Turbo Cars

Dont get me wrong we greatly appreciate everyones help and kona9 for calling the cops when he saw it 4 times. But its not up to me its up to the owner, and from what we have been discussing with other people is that it just isnt worth 2k . but who knows whats to come it still august. like i said Ken if he decides to pay you , he'll call you . thanks

My Ride
    toyota MR2

so whos car was this? pulse_crx's or his buddy's?

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU

to KONA9 who will be recieving the cash reward and to everyone

who has gone out of there way to look for my car, it is greatly

appreciated. BEYOND CSI FOR THE MOTHAFUCKIN WIN!!!!!!!
    probably shouldnt have wrote this then..
    Last edited by thinmyster; 08-05-2008 at 03:59 PM.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    ////M

-1 for pulse_crx
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yo bro, are you from that goat Calgary car forum that get salty over lawn care, land rovers and circumcisions? That's straight fire.

My Ride
    Grimace

..... But its not up to me its up to the owner, and from what we have been discussing with other people is that it just isnt worth 2k ......
    cash reward of $2000 if you find this car, if you see it , dont just call the cops follow him and stay on the phone until the cops come!!!!! call 911 thanks
    HOLY FUCK BOYS BIG CASH REWARD FOR WHOEEVER CATCHES THIS MOTHER FUCKER
    ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU
    to KONA9 who will be recieving the cash reward
    your buddy is an asshole

in for ban
    Last edited by schocker; 08-05-2008 at 04:11 PM.

My Ride
    bus

pulse_crx is a fuckin joke. He clearly stated the cash reward goes to kona9 and now him and his so called buddy are gonna go back on his words. I hope you get banned for pulling this shit.
    Originally posted by 89coupe

LOL, $95 for two sounds pretty damn cheap to me. Is this not including any drinks or something?

Are you guys all students on a budget or something?

My lunch tab is that much for two people.

I gotta agree with everyone else here, pay what you owe.

If you can't afford it and you were just running off your mouth about the reward then just say that; at least it will make you seem like way less of an ungrateful asshole.

My Ride
    Red with stripes and a shitbox truck

This is almost un-fucking-believable.

To the friend:

Kona9 went out of his way on numerous occasions and did practically all the real work involved in getting your car back and the best he gets is "if he decides to pay you , he'll call you". You said you'd pay him even after the car was recovered, what the fuck is the hold-up?

My Ride
    Ef

Originally posted by BrknFngrs
    I gotta agree with everyone else here, pay what you owe.

If you can't afford it and you were just running off your mouth about the reward then just say that; at least it will make you seem like way less of an ungrateful asshole.
    Pretty much and Kona is pretty understanding of the situation as well saying he understood it may have been a spur of the moment thing when Pulse Crx said $2000 cash reward. So he's not expecting that. But to not get anything at all and having a friend say what he did is

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

Nice to see both of you have showed face so to speak. Do you have your own user account? Perhaps you can mention it so the rest of Beyond can see who NOT to deal with regarding any matter on here. You are NOT good for your word and the definition of MAN or MEN do NOT hold pictures of you two beside it!

Don't "5 days into August" me nothing!! If you had ANY intent on manning up to your SECOND word (in which I was still pretty laid back and upstanding about) you would have come forward with some sort of effort in holding accountability to your word.

Please don't name drop Constables for this and that. I can play to, and you will look even worse than you already do. The police are still calling me in regards to my efforts and the situation itself. Even THEY thanked me for what I did. As of now, my hands are washed of this incident. besides you got what you were after so that's all that matters right?

Constable Hiscocks would have nothing to look out for if it wasn't for me literally making a stink and interupting two constables coffee break and physically pointing the car and the driver out as he was still driving your POS down 4th st in plain view!!!

These same two constables STILL encourage me to take the "pursuit of stolen" vehicles law to the media. They could do nothing but stand there and talk with me as they watched the car thief drive away in your fucking car (BY LAW). Remember, I dropped my lunch and hopped the patio rail to go grab their attention in order to get YOUR car back. And I'm not directly involved with getting your car back?

If it is not worth 2 grand, don't make it worth 2 grand and THEN get all excited and continue to post that I will be getting said reward. It is not the money I am pissed about, it's the fact that I have crossed paths and helped out a couple of guys that can not even man up to their word. Integrity. Look it up!! Actually STUDY the word. It may help you out in life. Most likely after karma gets you for this one.

For the record, if you paid any sort of attention, when I saw your POS the first time, he was already driving out of his stall and we were in the middle of making a turn at an intersection. We still followed (after an illegal u-turn in the middle of the road) as long as we could and staked him out while on phone with 911. That was the MOST we could do. I'm not retarded enough to play super hero in order "physically" get your car back. You are WAY more than lucky that anything was done at all!

This situation will not deter me in helping anyone else out if I possibly could, as that is just who I am. Yet, believe you me, perhaps enough people will read this and they will be hard pressed to help you out, or trust you, if EITHER of you two need it in the future.

"Think about it, you were not directley involved in the recovery of the car " Blow me!!
    Originally posted by rage2
    I can't believe I'm driving Ferraris in those vids. I'd never be caught dead in one now.

My Ride
    CBR600RR

Wow, what a b*tch move pulse_crx.

Hope you enjoyed your stay on beyond.
    In reference to Rob Anders:
    Originally posted by ZenOps
    Hes not really that bad...

so who is going to dig up his real name, address, etc? we need another tim manuel-eque thread.

My Ride
    S14|TB1

Don't worry we have all seen this CRX in pictures, just now we can automatically classify the douche in the drivers seat as an upstanding member of society/beyond.

My Ride
    ////M

The worst part is that he has a trader rating of 38. I would have thought he would be a decent guy based on that... apparently not
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yo bro, are you from that goat Calgary car forum that get salty over lawn care, land rovers and circumcisions? That's straight fire.

Just to make things clear this is not Pulse_crx this is his buddy, first off. Kona9 did call the cops a few times sure, and also saw the car at 7/11 . BUT Constable jason hiscock was the one who saw the car flying past him RANDOMLY and chased him only then to figure out it was stolen and eventually recovered the car. You think you deserve 2 k for calling the cops a couple times? Maybe if when you had seen the car at 7/11 with a cop car parked next to it and you caught him there you would have recieved the money. Think about it, you were not directley involved in the recovery of the car . And as for whatever the owner said about august, yes its august, 5 days into it , who knows if he'll pay you but if he decides to give you something you will be contacted.

Why don't you let him talk himself? What are you...his lawyer?

My Ride
    01 Integra SE / 07 Lexus GS 450H

Wow next time your car get's stolen don't come on beyond crying. Unbelievable.

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 ... LastLast