Quantcast
Got pulled over! - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Got pulled over!

i saw you two 's tonight I was riding in the stang

Default Re: Re: Got pulled over!

Originally posted by LUDELVR

Innocent huh? You mean like the time we were downtown on 9th when that police SUV pulled outta the alley and gave you a ticket.....sorry, a warning! and the rest of us just stayed behind....or rather couldn't keep up!! hahaha! Yah, I'd say you're innocent!!! hahahahahha
    I didn't do anything wrong there either, I didn't screech my tires when I started, and I didn't exceed the speed limit either. He threatened me with a stunting ticket and asked for a reason for me to not get one, I told him that I wouldn't do it again. He then let me go because he had absolutely nothing on me. Unless they are gonna start posting maximum G's you're allowed to pull when accelerating I think they should focus on more important traffic infractions.
    ---

Originally posted by 300rwhp
    that was me.......... i didnt go over the speed limit either. he was just being an asshole. he checked everyone of my lights, turn signals, brake lights ,and my tint. he new i wasnt speeding so all he gave me was the tint ticket. $35 not to bad
    Yeah I noticed him checking all your stuff out, and how he was asking you if you were a Z28 killer. He even asked if I had tint when I obviously did not. Good to hear you came out pretty much unscatched. I thought I heard him saying you were getting a ticket for speeding, bulbs and tint.
    ---

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

Default Re: Re: Got pulled over!

Originally posted by LUDELVR

Innocent huh? You mean like the time we were downtown on 9th when that police SUV pulled outta the alley and gave you a ticket.....sorry, a warning! and the rest of us just stayed behind....or rather couldn't keep up!! hahaha! Yah, I'd say you're innocent!!! hahahahahha
    or the time on 8th street or more like 10th ave by the time the cops caught up and you were in the car wash and the rest of us got stoped!

My Ride
    '04 Subaru STi

Originally posted by Benny

I got a ticket for "Reckless and Dangerous use of Alberta Public Ffacilities" or something close to that title for doing 71km/h on my bike down the hill at diamond cove and accross the river from the douglas dale driving range.

I was floored, but when he showed me the posted limit of 15 I was like "Well not all bikes have spedos" and he explained that at 71km/h I should have known was going over 15. He had a bloody radar gun too...

Long story short, I photocopied the ticket, mailed it into the address along with a not saying "I am hereby declaring that I will not pay this, nor will I ever pay this" I never heard back and this was 2 years ago...
    a cop gave me a warning for doing 77km's down the 14th street hill by SAIT a couple of years ago. he caught up to me and told me that he could technically give me a ticket for speeding and i was like 'WTF?'. i was kinda laughing cause i thought it was cool that i reached that speed, but he didn't think anything was all that funny. i love that hill (going down it that is!).

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

rage and the rest of the mods need to start paying off the cops...you get pulled over and all you need to do is flash your beyond.ca membership card and your on your way
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    '04 Subaru STi

Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
    rage and the rest of the mods need to start paying off the cops...you get pulled over and all you need to do is flash your beyond.ca membership card and your on your way

Default Re: Re: Re: Got pulled over!

Originally posted by redline

or the time on 8th street or more like 10th ave by the time the cops caught up and you were in the car wash and the rest of us got stoped!
    Hahah I learned about hiding in a car wash bay when being pursued by cops from someone else on this forum
    ---

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Got pulled over!

Originally posted by kenny

Hahah I learned about hiding in a car wash bay when being pursued by cops from someone else on this forum

That was funny as hell!

"Do you want a speeding ticket?!"

"...no..."

"DO YOU WANT A SPEEDING TICKET!?!?!"

"NO!!!"
    Travel

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Originally posted by Just_d16n

a cop gave me a warning for doing 77km's down the 14th street hill by SAIT a couple of years ago. he caught up to me and told me that he could technically give me a ticket for speeding and i was like 'WTF?'. i was kinda laughing cause i thought it was cool that i reached that speed, but he didn't think anything was all that funny. i love that hill (going down it that is!).

HAHAHAHA, yeah, I got it on the way home from work Ry...I think you were still there at the time, I had owned my Nitro for like a month or 2...I was impressed...but those damn Kevlar Veloceraptors on there are about as smooth rolling as a shoebox
    Travel

My Ride
    '04 Subaru STi

Originally posted by Benny

HAHAHAHA, yeah, I got it on the way home from work Ry...I think you were still there at the time, I had owned my Nitro for like a month or 2...I was impressed...but those damn Kevlar Veloceraptors on there are about as smooth rolling as a shoebox
    ahhhh the Veloceraptors, how i liked those tires. i had City Slickers on when i reached my max speed. now they're on Shar's bike and mine is set up for freeriding mayhem!!

My Ride
    91 Civic

I clocked myself on my bike at 65, I thought I was fast This was flying down Fish Creek Hill. I was getting rained on by sand and my front wheel was getting a little tipsy. I ride a Schwinn....
    Originally posted by Ridelikeme

preludes are definately not slow.. they are the corvettes of the honda 4cylinder world..they float

My driving instructor told us they regularly have radar on bike-trails. He told us, if we ever got caught, just say you don't have your licence and make up a name and address. THen smile and thank them. haha

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

Originally posted by szw
    My driving instructor told us they regularly have radar on bike-trails. He told us, if we ever got caught, just say you don't have your licence and make up a name and address. THen smile and thank them. haha
    was your driving instructor a dark skinned philipino guy who enjoyed hitting on the female and sometiems male students
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    GTI

I wanna hear more about this hiding in the car wash bay. What happened? Sounds interesting.

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Yes, except you got the door closed in time...
    Travel

My Ride
    a nice pair of and1's

THIS sounds interesting!! i think i'll have to buy u a bowl of pho kenny!

My Ride
    2011 BMW X5 5.0

That's if there is a carwash close by too!

hawcs can't see you either :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast