Quantcast
Got pulled over! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Got pulled over!

Default Got pulled over!

I got pulled over today because someone in a stang decided they wanted a piece of the AMG tonight. As we both coasted towards the red light I spotted a cop waiting at the light so when the light turned green I just accelerated until speed limit and cruised, the stang beside me gunned it and let off when he saw the cop (too late!). The cop pulled up behind him and I continued cruising along when the cop kept following me! ok, so he wanted both of us to pull over.

I sat there with my window down as the cop got out of his car and walked up to the mustang. "Z28 Killer huh? Is your car a Z28 killer" the cop asks the driver. His plate is "Z28KILR" if you're wondering. The cop continues asking for license, registration, yadda yadda, and then goes on to look for tint, illegal bulbs, etc while I am sitting bored out of my mind.

10 minutes later the cop walks up to my window and asks if I knew the guy. I told him no I didn't, and he asks for my license, registration and tells me I took off rather fast from the light. I told him I never stopped because the light turned green before I got there and I was going well below the limit. He then gives my back all my stuff and says I am free to go. What a waste of my time considering I didn't do anything wrong!

This is the third or fourth time I've been pulled over when I was innocent, and everytime they let me go. Why do I keep getting dragged into these things? Haha.

Wonder if that person is on performance-shop?
    ---

i know that person

My Ride
    UCF20/R35

Shit like that happens a lot

Originally posted by rage2
    Can someone who speaks brown please translate this for me please?

My Ride
    Skateboard

Maybe the Cops just want to take a look at your AMG

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

when it comes to young guys in expensive cars you ahev to be prepared to take a beating once in a while
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    E90 335i

Damn white man getting you down!
    George likes his Kung Pao spicy!

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

Originally posted by B17a
    Damn white man getting you down!
    ahahahahahahahha
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    Nothing

Stuff like that sucks but ya stuff like that happends alot like Shadowz said.Not sure why though I bet the cops are probably just bored:

My Ride
    BMW X1 35i MSport

I'm lucky I ride a skateboard.. It's impossible for me to go above speed limit..

Unless I build a mini engine and get some nos.

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Originally posted by [GaGe]
    I'm lucky I ride a skateboard.. It's impossible for me to go above speed limit..

Unless I build a mini engine and get some nos.
    You know what sucks worse?! Gettinga speeding ticket on a bicycle...I must have argued with the guy for 20 min...
    Travel

that was me.......... i didnt go over the speed limit either. he was just being an asshole. he checked everyone of my lights, turn signals, brake lights ,and my tint. he new i wasnt speeding so all he gave me was the tint ticket. $35 not to bad

lammer Guest

Originally posted by Cal
    Stuff like that sucks but ya stuff like that happends alot like Shadowz said.Not sure why though I bet the cops are probably just bored:

cops will pull you over for nothing because i think they have a montly target of __ number of tickets they hav eto give out..not sure but ya thats what i heard.

My Ride
    NC1

Originally posted by Benny

You know what sucks worse?! Gettinga speeding ticket on a bicycle...I must have argued with the guy for 20 min...
    WTF?!?!?
    Where was this? How the hell does that work?
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    purdy blue car

Originally posted by 300rwhp
    that was me.......... i didnt go over the speed limit either. he was just being an asshole. he checked everyone of my lights, turn signals, brake lights ,and my tint. he new i wasnt speeding so all he gave me was the tint ticket. $35 not to bad
    That sucks - sounds like he was on a fishing expidition. There are enough bad drivers out that SHOULD be given tickets without having to pull people over randomly and LOOK for something wrong. Total BS.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Originally posted by max_boost

WTF?!?!?
    Where was this? How the hell does that work?

I got a ticket for "Reckless and Dangerous use of Alberta Public Ffacilities" or something close to that title for doing 71km/h on my bike down the hill at diamond cove and accross the river from the douglas dale driving range.

I was floored, but when he showed me the posted limit of 15 I was like "Well not all bikes have spedos" and he explained that at 71km/h I should have known was going over 15. He had a bloody radar gun too...

Long story short, I photocopied the ticket, mailed it into the address along with a not saying "I am hereby declaring that I will not pay this, nor will I ever pay this" I never heard back and this was 2 years ago...
    Travel

My Ride
    '08 Mitsubishi Lancer, '97 GMC Jimmy

Benny, Who was that ticket issued by?.......I remember cruising down that hill when i was younger wondering how fast i was actually going, figured it to be atleast over 50 .....71 nice!
    "Car Manufacturers give us a well engineered basic car but leave it's real development to us."

My Ride
    BMW X1 35i MSport

Originally posted by Benny

Speaking of bikes.. I always ride without helmet.. The cops don't fine me. They just warn me.. I've been warned well over 20 times.

My Ride
    Anything topless.

Default Re: Got pulled over!

Originally posted by kenny
    This is the third or fourth time I've been pulled over when I was innocent, and everytime they let me go. Why do I keep getting dragged into these things? Haha.
    Innocent huh? You mean like the time we were downtown on 9th when that police SUV pulled outta the alley and gave you a ticket.....sorry, a warning! and the rest of us just stayed behind....or rather couldn't keep up!! hahaha! Yah, I'd say you're innocent!!! hahahahahha
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

WTF!! I am a moderator!!

Originally posted by Fat Dave

That sucks - sounds like he was on a fishing expidition. There are enough bad drivers out that SHOULD be given tickets without having to pull people over randomly and LOOK for something wrong. Total BS.
    Calgary drivers are horrible. Take today for instance. I am sitting at a red light (It's around 10:00 PM at the time) and this old lady (REAL Cougar she was) pulls up beside me. She is in an older Civic (1980's -- All rusted and whatnot) and she starts revving her engine at me and then I see her lunge forward and almost go through the red light (She must have put it in 1st gear instead of neutral). It was priceless. Although that is not really a good example of 'bad driving'
    I know you don't smoke weed. I know this. But I'm gonna git you high today. 'cause it's Friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to do!

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by 300rwhp
    The SLK 320 poser couldn't catch you tonight... need my real AMG!
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast