Quantcast
Wtb:$6500-$7000 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Wtb:$6500-$7000

My Ride
    civic/el

Default Wtb:$6500-$7000

I wanna bike around this price 6500-7000 anyone sellin their bike for that price!! Very serious of gettin one!!
    FOR SALE HONDA CIVIC SHOW CAR 14.9 GRAND

My Ride
    2005 STI Borg Warner turbo, Widebody

you can take mine right now for 7,200

let me know
    James

My Ride
    Volkswagens

Or mine for $7199 thats in fantastic condition

My Ride
    240sx

talk to interlude he is sellin his 2001 cbr.

My Ride
    civic/el

any pics of bikes

My Ride
    2005 STI Borg Warner turbo, Widebody

Honda bikes, you need to ask yourself "why do I see so many CBR's for sale?"

My Ride
    X3 3.0, CLK500, FZR600

Originally posted by Neons4life
    Honda bikes, you need to ask yourself "why do I see so many CBR's for sale?"
    who knows?
    probably best all round bikes in every category, performance, comfort, reliability etc
    Listen fam, she had a big rack of lamb
    And they caused mad problems like math exams
    Ask my man, her tits caused traffic jams

if you want a civic of bikes get a honda!

My Ride
    civic/el

so is anyone still sellin their bike? if soo pics pls!!!

Dude i hate to say this in a forum like this, but I quote "if you want a civic of bikes get a honda!" thats NOT a good thing! NOT in performance anyways! Civic is a economy car, a car for the mass. Cheap price, and reliability is the stable of Civics (the latter applies to most all Honda's). But a stock civic is not a sports car by any means... and for a bike you'd want sports, and performance and a 13k and beyond redlines. NOT a economy bike (that'd be more a scooter). But if u mean, civic of bike by popularity that'd work a little better. But not much.
    If you know ppl who own(ed) cbr's (i mean here the 600cc) they'd almost all agree to the lack of power offered by the cbr 600 (f4i). At least all three of my friends that own(ed) the F4i have that complaint! That is why so many honda cbr's go in to the used market. The only good CBR600 is the RR and thats like more expensive than all other common 600cc bikes, R6 included!
    But I do agree that cbr is a good starter bike, its small framed and thus easy to handle!

Oh and tell us the make of bikes you guys are selling, and pictures, it helps!

My Ride
    X3 3.0, CLK500, FZR600

Originally posted by ironblood
    Dude i hate to say this in a forum like this, but I quote "if you want a civic of bikes get a honda!" thats NOT a good thing! NOT in performance anyways! Civic is a economy car, a car for the mass. Cheap price, and reliability is the stable of Civics (the latter applies to most all Honda's). But a stock civic is not a sports car by any means... and for a bike you'd want sports, and performance and a 13k and beyond redlines. NOT a economy bike (that'd be more a scooter). But if u mean, civic of bike by popularity that'd work a little better. But not much.
    If you know ppl who own(ed) cbr's (i mean here the 600cc) they'd almost all agree to the lack of power offered by the cbr 600 (f4i). At least all three of my friends that own(ed) the F4i have that complaint! That is why so many honda cbr's go in to the used market. The only good CBR600 is the RR and thats like more expensive than all other common 600cc bikes, R6 included!
    But I do agree that cbr is a good starter bike, its small framed and thus easy to handle!

looks like you no nothing about bikes...

i think an R6 feels alot smaller than a cbr.... wat r u talkin about...

ecstasy_civic is offline MMA guru, but still rage2's bitch
    My Ride
    08 Si

Originally posted by RiCE-DaDDy

looks like you no nothing about bikes...
    Im going to have to agree with you.

so your saying a CBR is underpowered??? do you ride a bike yourself? any 600cc bike is fast, theres no use for a 10sec. bike on the street

If your just talking out of your ass then just keep it to yourself

My Ride
    X3 3.0, CLK500, FZR600

in fact the f4i was tested to be faster on the 1/4 in some mag tests

don't be a fag... ironblood
    or move to Ontario so you can get married with your guys who say there isn't enough power on a cbr. Don't be a squid...

My Ride
    Hemi, ZX6R

My Ride
    Two from Freemont

I have a '99 F4 for sale. 24,XXX kms. $5900. Yosh Stainless pipe.

My Ride
    civic/el

any pics of your bike

My Ride
    2008 Honda Civic

cbrs's are awesome, you think that a 929rr sucks? lmao, not so economy any more...whatever floats ur boat, honda owns!!