Quantcast
Hyatt Infiniti - Experiences - Good/Bad?? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hyatt Infiniti - Experiences - Good/Bad??

Default Hyatt Infiniti - Experiences - Good/Bad??

Has anyone had recent experiece with Hyatt Infiniti? Mine have been subpar and just like to know if anyone has any comments or suggestions, thanks!

My story:
    I've been looking for a used G35 Coupe for some time now and would like to buy from a dealer. It just gives me that peace of mind, but I suppose that's what sells. I found their staff unwilling to spend the time to do their job, which is selling cars, expecting the cars to sell themselves. They were unwilling to reveal full vehicle history reports, provided incorrect spec information and couldn't even clean the vehicle uplon my request before viewing.

Infiniti Canada's commitment to the excellence of customer satisfaction and service is shattered by Hyatt Infiniti who puts this to shame. Other friends share similar experiences like mine. One had even written a complaint letter to Infiniti Canada regarding the purchase of a new vehicle.

I will be needing a vehicle soon, and I'm considering Ericksen Infiniti, Edmonton as they are 3 hours or less away from Calgary. As well, since Lexus and BMW are considered to be luxury and "higher" than near-luxury Infiniti, I will be looking into them as well.

My Ride
    4Runner

If you're going to buy a car buy a Lexus from redline_mr2! I'm sorry for the shitty service that hyatt gave you
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    Always wanted a celica? Or just since you got your first period?

My Ride
    Lease

first post for an '02

Where the hell have you been all this time?

My Ride
    BMW E70

I bought an '07 G35x from Hyatt in May of last year. I can't really complain about my salesman, he wasn't outstanding but he wasn't overly terrible. I did look into buying through Ericksen Infiniti but I can't remember why I didn't. I didn't have a trade and the car took 8 weeks to come in from Japan. The service department I found was just appalling. I was getting treated way better when servicing my Toyota.

I ended up being so disappointed in the car and the whole purchase/service experience that in September I sold it and bought a 2008 Lexus RX from Lexus of Calgary. What a difference! Sure, I liked some aspects of my Infiniti over the Lexus... BUT Lexus suggested I sell my G35 privately as I would net more money and my salesman told me that if it took my 6 months and the Lexus was in then they would hold it for me. If I sold the G35 before the Lexus came in then he would put me into a rental at no charge. I ended up selling the G35 in just over a week or so. It was about 4 or 5 days before the Lexus came in. My salesman set me up with a rental and even picked me up from Enterprise when I had to drop off the rental on the day I took delivery of the Lexus. I dealt with Ken Leslie in sales and he was awesome. I *think* I dealt with redlyne_mr2 in the business office but wasn't sure.

Lexus service... absolutely no complaints from me. I love it. The whole purchase/service experience has been WAY more positive than I had with Hyatt.

Good Luck with your decision
    Last edited by HRD2PLZ; 07-06-2008 at 03:55 PM.

My Ride
    2012 Lexus IS-F

I have been to Lexus of Calgary... Generally outstanding service.. Lexus treats you like they are servants to you so you feels like a king.

hyatt infiniti can blow me. absolutely HORRIBLE experiences there.

My Ride
    IS300

Default Hyatt Infiniti

A former G35C owner. Hyatt services blow. Blamed it on the customer is their motto. Their service manager is a headache to deal with and always assume that customer don't know jack about car.

My Ride
    is unique

If you want a used G35 coupe, PM me the specs.
    I'll save you money and the hassle of shopping around dealer to dealer.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    J35Z2

LEXUS FTW!!!!

THE BEST SERVICE IN ALL OF CALGARY !!!

Depending on your salesperson or your service person they ask you for food and drinks and etc.

Totally treat you like a king.

Had to take my dads 08 RX in for servicing... and oh man... what a way to start of the weekend.

THE BEST SERVICE EVER!!

They told me it would take the whole weekend to get it serviced, as they were a little behind, set me up in another lexus RX and they said that we can pick it up on Monday morning.

no questions...

so i would def. recommend LEXUS OF CALGARY !!
    Originally posted by R!zz0
    Sunny Leone

I would love to make her my Butter Chicken

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

Thanks for the support DNSradio, bashir26 and HRD2PLZ, always appreciated.
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    is unique

Yea LOC is sweet. The waiting room with the TV and showcase around you is soo nice.. The floor is always so clean, you could eat off of it.
    I was at the Grand Opening and have been in a few times for different stuff.
    I even met Arlene Dickenson (Dragons Den) one morning there!
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    has darth kitty

a buddy of mine worked there for 5 years and he personally thinks its absolute shit........sooooooo, if one of their own
    salespeople hates it...then i wonder what you customers are gonna think
    poop

ecstasy_civic is offline MMA guru, but still rage2's bitch
    My Ride
    08 Si

The Hyatt auto group sucks in general

My Ride
    4Runner

And the verdict is: Hyatt blows tampons.

No problem Redlyne_MR2 you're pretty nice to me, so when I can I'll buy my dream IS-F from you
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    Always wanted a celica? Or just since you got your first period?

My Ride

Originally posted by nbaker00
    Yea LOC is sweet. The waiting room with the TV and showcase around you is soo nice.. The floor is always so clean, you could eat off of it.
    I was at the Grand Opening and have been in a few times for different stuff.
    I even met Arlene Dickenson (Dragons Den) one morning there!
    Hehe yep.. she's there every once and a while.. her son works with me...bashir.. let me know when youre ready
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    public transit

Do your self a favor don't go to Hyaat Infinity,service is sucks! I have a QX56.I brought it in for service took them 3weeks to do it and they could'nt even clean up my truck.

My Ride
    957,958,NC1,NC3,E90,ITR

how do bmw and mercedes compare to lexus and infiniti?

Hyatt Infiniti sucks!! Their sales people are crooks and their service department will cause you to lose hair ...

I have had major issues with that 'so called' luxury dealership but recently I got rid of my 07 G35S and had someone take over the lease from Vancouver (apparently their dealership in Van City is much better) ... even the guy who flew in to pick up my car was shocked at the service ... the finance department was absolutely rediculous. I had a few people interested in my car, so they had to run 3 applications in the span of 3 weeks and John there was trying to give me shit for making him do all this work ... I paid $500 bucks for the lease transfer?!?!??

Stay away!! .. BMW is pretty good ... I would go to Calgary BMW instead of Crowfoot ... or I hear awsome things about Lexus.

Thanks everyone for their great input!! I love the G Coupe, but I do find it SOOOO HARD to put my money down for a dealership which treats their customers and potential customers so badly like Hyatt Infiniti. I hope someone at Infiniti Canada is reading this cuz I'm sure Hyatt's loosing many customers for new car sales as well as service (which are probably lost to Nissan Dealerships).

I have owned Toyotas in the past from Stampede Toyota and NEVER had any complaints. (Lexus of Calgary was split off from the former Stampete Lexus Toyota.) I'll be sure to check out Calgary BMW and look for Redlyne_mr2 at Lexus of Calgary!!

nbaker00: Thanks for the offer. I'll take that into consideration!

Someone should open another Infiniti dealership in Calgary!

My Ride

hehe thanks Kai_SW20.. send me a pm or give me a call at the dealership if you ever think you might be stopping by, I'm happy to help 403-225-3987.

Ryan

Red Deer, AB

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast