Quantcast
Hyatt Infiniti - Experiences - Good/Bad?? - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hyatt Infiniti - Experiences - Good/Bad??

My Ride
    Buffalo Truck & An Angry Kitty

I keep hearing the same BS from any of the Hyatt Group stores (Fishcrook errr, I mean Fishcreek Nissan comes to mind).
    "Masked Bandit is a gateway drug for frugal spending." - Unknown303

Redlyne_mr2: Did some research on the net and found rumours of an IS Coupe for 2009. Can you shed any light on this subject?

Thanks.

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

Originally posted by Kai_SW20
    Redlyne_mr2: Did some research on the net and found rumours of an IS Coupe for 2009. Can you shed any light on this subject?

Thanks.
    Thats correct.. coupe and convertible are coming.... we arent sure if it will be released as an 09 or maybe an 09.5/10, but yah if you're looking for a coupe from Lexus there will be one coming.
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

Thats correct.. coupe and convertible are coming.... we arent sure if it will be released as an 09 or maybe an 09.5/10, but yah if you're looking for a coupe from Lexus there will be one coming.
    are they going to redesign the car with more interior space, that is one big problem with those cars?

IMO, buying a car from Hyatt Infiniti was OK, but the service dept absolutely sucks!!! I brought my car to Stadium Nissan for service last time, and it was way better. I'll never bring my car to Hyatt for service again.

My Ride
    ‘19 McLaren 720s, '15 Range Rover ALWB

My wife worked at Hyatt Infiniti in the auto mall for 2 weeks and it was a shit hole!!! She left so fast, they just teat everyone like trash. We are actually considering a sexual harrasment suit for all the comments made about her.... Chest.

Lexus on the other hand.... I LOVE THEM. Like everyone says they treat you like KING. I have been going there for 3 years and only had one bad experience and that was getting my car power polished, lol they suck at that. Other wise GREAT

My Ride
    Ralli Machine

Hyatt sucks. Just awful experience. Pompus assholes is the general theme of my non-existant rant.

I delt with Ryan at Lexus and my god he was good. He was too busy when I dropped by so he set me up with a capable guy to answer questions and now Ryan and I are slowly dealing with the numbers/car and will eventually be getting a new whip.

ONLY complaint I have about them is that they close at 5 or 6 on the week days so I had to take an afternoon off to go and see the IS. My next car is being purchased through LOC for sure, unless Lexus buggers the car I want up.
    Last edited by The Cosworth; 07-09-2008 at 08:52 AM.
    Cos...

My Ride
    Lexus RX400h

Hyatt Infiniti service dept is SHIT! i brought my G coupe there the first few times for oil changes and the service was mediocore at best. But this is what pissed me off though. The lady who i bought my car from had just did all the brakes pads/rotors 2 weeks before i bought the car for $1200 at Hyatt and 5 months later ( 15,000km ) they start squelling. So i bring them the ladies receipt and tell them whats going on so they look at the car then charge me $120 and say the front pads are almost gone. I'm like WTF it was just done by you guys less than 15,000km ago. By this time i'm red hot and the service manager comes out to see whats going on. He then tries to give me some song and dance at how this was normal for G35 to go thru pads very fast and even if it was their fault the warranty is only good for the original person who paid for the service. So i restrain myself from kicking his ass and just leave. Bring my car to my mechanic and he looks at them and say that not only did the front brakes have unsual high wear but the was no way that the front rotors were machined just 15,000km ago. So i guess you can say my experience with them was NOT GOOD . Sorry for the long rant

A couple of their new cars salesmen are excellent guys, but they have the gayest policy on used cars where they claim to price them so cheaply, they never negotiate price, but their priced the same or more than every other dealer, and WAY above every private sale. What I do like though is that they don't seem to clean up their used cars, which is good in my opinion because it gives you an idea of how the car was treated before it hit the dealer.

We tried to get our infiniti's regularly service by Hyatt Infiniti (G35 coupe and FX35) and since they're both american cars, we were told it would be a 3 MONTH wait before they could get one of the cars in. After a little more conversation the impression I got was that since the car was american... we're pretty much getting the boot from the only infiniti dealer in Calgary. Pretty stupid IMO... since either way.. regardless of where the car was bought, we still have to pay the same amount for an oil change.

This kind of thing is just really bad business practice (trying to screw people who didn't bring you any business when looking to buy a car). Especially since Hyatt Infiniti, at any point in time has at least a couple of FX's sitting in the lot that were brought in from the states. It just goes to show that whoever is running the show there ... well ... shouldn't be.!

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

Originally posted by The Cosworth
    Hyatt sucks. Just awful experience. Pompus assholes is the general theme of my non-existant rant.

I delt with Ryan at Lexus and my god he was good. He was too busy when I dropped by so he set me up with a capable guy to answer questions and now Ryan and I are slowly dealing with the numbers/car and will eventually be getting a new whip.

ONLY complaint I have about them is that they close at 5 or 6 on the week days so I had to take an afternoon off to go and see the IS. My next car is being purchased through LOC for sure, unless Lexus buggers the car I want up.
    Sorry again about that... we are actually open until 9 Monday to Thursday.. I'm usually there until 730-8ish depending on what I have on the go.. Im happy to may something work for you though.
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    Ralli Machine

Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

Sorry again about that... we are actually open until 9 Monday to Thursday.. I'm usually there until 730-8ish depending on what I have on the go.. Im happy to may something work for you though.
    Hey I didnt have an appointment and you were busy. No need to fret. I have meetings and appointments at work too so I know how that goes. It wasnt like you were an ass about it or something.

I didnt know you guys were open until 9, did you change your hours?
    Cos...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2