Quantcast
Gang War Continues - Page 27 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 26 27

Thread: Gang War Continues

Last edited by 01RedDX; 09-23-2020 at 12:48 PM.

Good thread bump - how in the world did you find it?

But I wonder what happens now with marijuana legalization. There are extreme penalties for selling to minors, but seems to be little to none for consenting adults. Of course there are the harder drugs too, but not immediately on the horizon for legalization.

The point I would make today is that many drug dealers get into power by killing off others, US senators in my generation also mostly got into power by killing off others. Both forsook the first and foremost law of god to create their own hells.

You are supposed to look up how many Vietnamese civilians each US senator in the 1970's killed. You are supposed to lookup how many natives US senators and presidents killed during the colonization of America... Fact checks people, killing 10 people to gain power is a lot different than killing 1,000 innocent civilians to gain power.

http://nationalpost.com/news/politic...c-b13afd2e24eb

Smart criminal gangs never do any of their own killing, smart politicians also never do any of their own killing directly. To do so would risk wrath of god, why would you do it when you can brainwash others into doing it for you? Although I can imagine you couldn't really pass judgement in the gates of heaven and hell on that sort of technicality. John McCain, you are going to the deepest part.

BTW: When I say that Canada should build a border wall against the USA, its not solely to protect Canadians from the average US citizen. Its to protect Canada from the murderous crazy people in power, the John McCain's of the world. Heaven knows that if McCain had an itch, he would pull 22 bombing runs over Ottawa.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 07-25-2017 at 07:37 PM.
    0.5 gram microsd delivered by 12,000 pound combustion vehicle and driver.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenOps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

But I wonder what happens now with marijuana legalization. There are extreme penalties for selling to minors, but seems to be little to none for consenting adults. Of course there are the harder drugs too, but not immediately on the horizon for legalization.

The point I would make today is that many drug dealers get into power by killing off others, US senators in my generation also mostly got into power by killing off others. Both forsook the laws of god to create their own hells.

You are supposed to look up how many Vietnamese civilians each US senator in the 1970's killed. You are supposed to lookup how many natives US senators killed during the colonization of America... Fact checks people, killing 10 people to gain power is a lot different than killing 1,000 innocent civilians to gain power.

Smart criminal gangs never do any of their own killing, smart politicians also never do any of their own killing directly. To do so would risk wrath of god, why would you do it when you can brainwash others into doing it for you? Although I can imagine you couldn't really pass judgement in the gates of heaven and hell on that sort of technicality. John McCain, you are going to the deepest part.
    This post is amazing

My Ride
    changes every year

Quote Originally Posted by ZenOps View Post

The point I would make today is that many drug dealers get into power by killing off others, US senators in my generation also mostly got into power by killing off others. Both forsook the laws of god to create their own hells.

You are supposed to look up how many Vietnamese civilians each US senator in the 1970's killed. You are supposed to lookup how many natives US senators and presidents killed during the colonization of America... Fact checks people, killing 10 people to gain power is a lot different than killing 1,000 innocent civilians to gain power.

ho lee shit.

Quote Originally Posted by yue View Post
    dude, did you read this off a pamphlet on your windshield?

what the hell does this have to do with the thread topic?
    Jesus H Christ

Did anyone else read the crazy shit quoted from years ago in this post?!?

ZenOps, dude you need help. I see you are very active in the PokémonGo post, and am starting to wonder if it's safe for you to even be around the kids at these meets.

Weather it be drugs or mental illness, there are a lot of resources out there many Beyonders would be happy to help you out with.
    Last edited by NoSup4U; 07-25-2017 at 08:04 PM.

My Ride
    Infinitis and Nissans

Jail or dead... What a life to lead. To each their own I guess.

I do fully blame the John McCains of the world for the proliferation of violent drug dealers.

I mean, he pretty much proved to most of middle Asia that you will be rewarded with riches and power if you are a brutally ruthless killer. Everything has cause and effect and actions sometimes have unintended side effects.

If McCain never became senator, maybe drug dealers would be like they were in the 1960's - trippy and mellow.

North Korea? Simply following the same path the US took to power. If McCain is hailed as a historical hero, I tilt the odds in favour of the US being nuked sooner rather than later.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 07-26-2017 at 09:00 AM.
    0.5 gram microsd delivered by 12,000 pound combustion vehicle and driver.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

When did John McCain become the new Rob Anders
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    2020 Genesis G70

Here is the link:

http://globalnews.ca/news/3625127/ro...wack-shooting/

Serious question: Seems to be a ton of major drug busts happening in AB lately, that combined with the recession, I am guessing the dealers/gangs are struggling right now. Will this lead to more violence like this?

As long as it is gang members shooting other gang members I have no issues. Population cleansing...

Oh, and I am totally against the RIP messages for guys like this. If there is a hell, I hope they are burning.

My Ride
    Blue boy

Quote Originally Posted by blownz View Post
    Here is the link:

Serious question: Seems to be a ton of major drug busts happening in AB lately, that combined with the recession, I am guessing the dealers/gangs are struggling right now. Will this lead to more violence like this?

As long as it is gang members shooting other gang members I have no issues. Population cleansing...

Oh, and I am totally against the RIP messages for guys like this. If there is a hell, I hope they are burning.
    What if a innocent civilian gets hit by a stray bullet?

My Ride
    Exploded.

Quote Originally Posted by blownz View Post
    Here is the link:

Unfortunately, there's always collateral damage. That's the crappy part.

If it were like Hunger Games, but with gangs, then why not.
    Doing It For the 'Gram

I ain't worried 'bout it right now..

My Ride
    Infinitis and Nissans

People get sucked into this world growing up for a variety of reasons... Ya they made shitty decisions but they're still people, just like the addicts they feed, it's sad all around for society.

It's not like he tied a dog to the back of car and dragged it down the highway.
    Last edited by Sonic; 08-03-2017 at 03:46 PM.

My Ride
    2020 Genesis G70

Quote Originally Posted by G-ZUS View Post
    What if a innocent civilian gets hit by a stray bullet?
    Obviously then I have an issue... Don't read too much into one sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
    It's not like he tied a dog to the back of car and dragged it down the highway.
    Yah instead he was just willingly participating at a very high level of a gang that involves lots of less than ideal behavior. More than likely was involved or gave orders to kill others, hence why his brother got whacked. And usually when that happens the retaliation then occurs much like many people in Calgary will remember in the 08-10 range. But yes... liken them to addicts

My Ride
    Infinitis and Nissans

Quote Originally Posted by colinxx235 View Post
    Yah instead he was just willingly participating at a very high level of a gang that involves lots of less than ideal behavior. More than likely was involved or gave orders to kill others, hence why his brother got whacked. And usually when that happens the retaliation then occurs much like many people in Calgary will remember in the 08-10 range. But yes... liken them to addicts
    Don't get me wrong, I don't have a lot of respect for these guys as well...but on the scale of respectful Calgarians, where you have let's say Nenshi near the top and guys like Norman Baker and Balfour Der waaaaay waaaay down at the bottom, this guy wouldn't even rank anywhere near those two.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 26 27