Quantcast
Gang War Continues - Page 18 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Gang War Continues

Originally posted by jay42w8

What?
    This is the guy that thinks that Chinese gangbangers murder people because their grandparents couldn't own farmland

Also that these gang hits have been ordered by Rob Anders and that apparently the various gangs have been having to save up to take Rob out, because as we all know, Canadian politicians have all sorts of security

Yea, I remembered, I was just hoping he would explain more of his new theory lol.

Not much more need be explained.

Although I do wonder about these "low level masked henchmen" who are doing the actual killings. Surely they must know that at any time their "employer" could and probably will do a Kaiser Soze on them when their usefulness is over.

No respectful tyrant (being gangster or government) would ever leave a loose end like a living hired goon.

Originally posted by ZenOps

Although I do wonder about these "low level masked henchmen" who are doing the actual killings. Surely they must know that at any time their "employer" could and probably will do a Kaiser Soze on them when their usefulness is over.

No respectful tyrant (being gangster or government) would ever leave a loose end like a living hired goon.
    So what kind of secret security does the guy employ?

I'm surprised that no one has noticed that this guy has 24/7 bodyguards and snipers and stuff, and meanwhile at any given time you can walk up and hit the Prime Minister with a pie...

Its been rumored that Rob does have more than one bodyguard, along with extra police support (Sniper? possibly during high traffic scenarios like the Calgary Stampede, but very unlikely 24/7.)

Rob is doing it the "wrong" way. The mayor Bronconnier is doing it the "right" way, spending and extra $25million per year to employ 201 more police officers specifically to combat gangs.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/calgary/sto...-increase.html

What amazes me is his stance of the Quebecquos. I often wonder if he made it to Quebec and say ran into the 'white' english Hells Angels, would they try to shoot him dead - or kiss him on the face as a hero.

I'm guessing his motives are far more racially motivated than say drug related - Which definitely makes him the man for veterans relations and the man to ask to start WWIII if there ever was a reason to do so. His military knowledge (and hatred) is vast for any politician I've ever met.

As to whether Rob actually needs sniper backup... Well... Perhaps the bigger question is that in a democratic peaceful society such as Canada, should they even be necessary. If they are necessary - then something is wrong with the whole system.

But in general - if you ever meet Rob, don't be carrying any bright shiny metal objects or risk waking up in the hospital with two blown out kneecaps.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 08-26-2008 at 03:55 PM.

As to whether Rob actually needs sniper backup... Well... Perhaps the bigger question is that in a democratic peaceful society such as Canada, should they even be necessary. If they are necessary - then something is wrong with the whole system.
    So you're saying that Robs crusade, which includes many paid murders, is not just his own thing but is actually a product of the entire system? How far does this go up do you think, Stephen Harper?

... are you guys nuts?

The only people that believe he has snipers and bodyguards are you guys and Rob Anders.

Originally posted by lewdvig
    ... are you guys nuts?

The only people that believe he has snipers and bodyguards are you guys and Rob Anders.
    Shhhh...you catch more flies with honey

On a somewhat unrelated note:

http://www.canada.com/topics/news/na...2-e62d3ea41a9b

What a way to die - Death by porcelain toilet lid beating. Nope, Robs not responsible for that one at least, lol.

But I'd be willing to bet that if you tried to pickup Robs girlfriend, he would definitely be the man beating you over the head.

My Ride
    Daewoo Tico, Hyundai Grace

Default Stop Caring!

Who cares how many gang members get knifed, shot, injured, slain, ... THERE IS NO THREAT TO PUBLIC SAFETY!

again, I will say this one more time >>>

THERE IS NO THREAT TO PUBLIC SAFETY!

The police and the media have made it clear that the BIGGEST concern is public safety. Since that time, the murders have been 'up close and personal'.

The gangs have done what is right and kept public safety at the forefront of their minds. No drive-by's spraying cars and houses with bullets, no cross fire in the busy streets.

I think the gangs have made a pact to do their business but within some agreed upon public safety rules and standards.

Actually, it is kind of fun to watch. Anticipation of the next location and victim is fueling me to keep an eye and ear to the local news.

Go boys! May the most cunning gang win!

My Ride
    '08 F150: 1956 Olds Super 88

Default Re: Stop Caring!

Originally posted by E-MARK
    The gangs have done what is right and kept public safety at the forefront of their minds. No drive-by's spraying cars and houses with bullets, no cross fire in the busy streets.
    Fuck you're dumb. This is almost as retarded as your "I don't have to pay income tax" bullshit...
    Founding member of the Leave-Me-Alone-atarian party of Canada.

Default Re: Re: Stop Caring!

i lol'd...

Originally posted by TKRIS

Fuck you're dumb. This is almost as retarded as your "I don't have to pay income tax" bullshit...

...but your right

My Ride
    E90 335i

Who cares how many gang members get knifed, shot, injured, slain, ... THERE IS NO THREAT TO PUBLIC SAFETY!

The police and the media have made it clear that the BIGGEST concern is public safety. Since that time, the murders have been 'up close and personal'.

I think the gangs have made a pact to do their business but within some agreed upon public safety rules and standards.

Actually, it is kind of fun to watch. Anticipation of the next location and victim is fueling me to keep an eye and ear to the local news.

You are a moron. These are the same gangsters who shot up that dude in the minivan downtown last month and he lived. How good a shot do you think these 21 yr old punks are??? When your mom gets hit by a bullet that ricochets off a car or passes through the victim, we'll see how your view of public safety changes, its really only a matter of time before a stray bullet hits someone. These guys are jittery hand punks, not military trained marksmen.
    George likes his Kung Pao spicy!

My Ride
    CBR600RR

Wow ZenOps & E-MARK are battling for the most retarded '08 crown
    In reference to Rob Anders:
    Hes not really that bad...

E-MARK's avatar is really freaking me out.

you are a fucking idiot.

sure, they are trying to hit eachother with no one around. but there WILL be a time where they encounter one another in a public setting, and bullets are going to go off and an innocent person is going to die or be injured.. it is going to happen sooner than later.

there is a huge risk to the public.

"14 People Arrested In Massive Gang Bust in Calgary
    August 27, 2008 - 8:00 am
    Laura Knop

Calgary police, in conjuntion with the RCMP, have arrested 14 people and laid over 100 criminal charges as they wrap up a year long investigation into a violent gang in Calgary.

In addition to the arrests, police have seized guns, hundreds of rounds of ammunition, knives and over half a million dollars worth of cocaine, as well as thousands of dollars worth of other drugs.

Police have also confiscated 10 high end vehicles and are in the process of seizing four high end homes with a combined value of $2-million.

During the investigation, officers executed over 25 search warrants throughout the city. Criminal charges are expected to be laid later this week."

My Ride
    Something that can tow my boat and quads

this is mostly just publicity. Not a coincidence that this news comes only days after they announced spending billions on more cops to try to stop the gangs. So, now they are feeding the public.

Most of these guys will be off on bail in a month or less, and will not actually see a jail cell. A quick slap on the wrist with a promise to "never gang bang again" and they are free to go.

I say we hang every last one of them in olympic plaza. Send out the news that gang bangers will die from rival gangs AND the public that are sick of them. Maybe they will move back to honkuver then.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

you must be joking

My Ride
    Grimace

lol the 14 arrests were over the 1 year and only one of them is still in custody

Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 17 18 19 ... LastLast