Quantcast
Who is your favorite bodybuilder of all time - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who is your favorite bodybuilder of all time

My Ride
    BMW 135i

Serge Nubret is the fucking man. Perfect Physique.

"looks kinda like a hair cul-de-sac"

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

^^ Surge is pretty good, and in fact is in the best shape of all the golden era body builders currently, but it's not all about mass.

Zane won Olympia 3 times. 185 pounds, 16" arms. It's about proportion, or it used to be.

Ok no more pictures of almost naked men. lol
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    17 Civic HB Sport

What kind of birdhouse can you build with popsicles, roofies, and a rubber mallet?
    "It's for a rare African bird called "none your business."
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    If you were straight I'd eat you like a BLT sandwich with extra Bacon. And I fucking LOVE bacon.

My Ride
    17 Civic HB Sport

Originally posted by Darkane
    [B]

B]
    is that...Jesus?
    What kind of birdhouse can you build with popsicles, roofies, and a rubber mallet?
    "It's for a rare African bird called "none your business."
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    If you were straight I'd eat you like a BLT sandwich with extra Bacon. And I fucking LOVE bacon.

b_t is offline b_t is a huge nag (2019 friendly)
    My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

^^ Surge is pretty good, and in fact is in the best shape of all the golden era body builders currently, but it's not all about mass.

Zane won Olympia 3 times. 185 pounds, 16" arms. It's about proportion, or it used to be.

Ok no more pictures of almost naked men. lol
    I was reading up on him and his Wikipedia said he had 18" arms.. that sounds a little closer to what he looks like than 16" does

My Ride

Originally posted by b_t

I was reading up on him and his Wikipedia said he had 18" arms.. that sounds a little closer to what he looks like than 16" does
    Actually you might be right, they do look big for 16". I'll get back to ya

EDIT: Yeah 16" can't be right, although I do recall 16-16.5" cold. But in those pics he's not cold lol. But 18" was still a lot smaller than the 22" norm lol
    Last edited by Darkane; 08-20-2008 at 03:00 PM.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

ecstasy_civic is offline MMA guru, but still rage2's bitch
    My Ride
    08 Si

It's about proportion, or it used to be.
    Used to be...
    Now its about freaks, if you watch guys like Trey Brewer, Brandon Ray, Brandon curry and Erik Fankhouser their all fucking huge and thick. Its the way the sport is going, 300lbs monsters on stage.

My Ride

Originally posted by ecstasy_civic

Used to be...
    Now its about freaks, if you watch guys like Trey Brewer, Brandon Ray, Brandon curry and Erik Fankhouser their all fucking huge and thick. Its the way the sport is going, 300lbs monsters on stage.
    Actually Erik competes around 220lbs. Trey has competed at 280 and off season is 310+ That is just wrong.

-H.P. Lovecraft

ecstasy_civic is offline MMA guru, but still rage2's bitch
    My Ride
    08 Si

Actually Erik competes around 220lbs. Trey has competed at 280 and off season is 310+ That is just wrong.
    Fankhouser said in his blog he wants to move up to 260, and I guess Trey is trying to stay leaner in the offseason to maintain his symmetry, leaving Stuckart is probably going to help him.

My Ride

Originally posted by ecstasy_civic

Fankhouser said in his blog he wants to move up to 260, and I guess Trey is trying to stay leaner in the offseason to maintain his symmetry, leaving Stuckart is probably going to help him.
    Jesus really? The House is only 5'9". 260 is stupid.

I saw a "Whats in a day to day" video with Erik and the dude sleeps 5 hours a night! What a nut.

Fucking bodybuilders these days. lol

It's all about Matt Kroc anyway

-H.P. Lovecraft

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2