Quantcast
Fs: Alpine Mono Digital Amp And Dual Voice Coil Sub At Good Price - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Fs: Alpine Mono Digital Amp And Dual Voice Coil Sub At Good Price

My Ride
    99 Lexus GS400

Default Fs: Alpine Mono Digital Amp And Dual Voice Coil Sub At Good Price

Asking Price $ 175.00 O.B.O

This system is the one of the best setups that alpine released
    This sale includes AMP , SUB , And Sealed Box ,

I have had many systems and this is the cleanist sounding bass tone i have had , Is loud and
    is a great system for the value

Alpine SWS-1242D DUAL VOICE COIL 12 INCH SUB

Features
    Kevlar Reinforced Pulp Cone: This Alpine Type-S subwoofer has a Kevlar reinforced pulp cone. Kevlar adds strength and tear resistance to the woofer cone while maintaining the benefits of a pulp cone design. There is also an oversized aluminum coated polypropylene inverted parabolic dust cap, which increases rigidity and virtually eliminates distortion at extreme volume levels.
    Santoprene Rubber Surround: The high-excursion 3/4" Santoprene rubber surround is durable and resistant to the elements, resulting in a very reliable performance. The surround is specially designed to resist deformation that is common in most woofers with wide surrounds. This design gives the surround more control over the woofer cone to reduce distortion and possible driver failure.
    Screw Cover Gasket: The woofer includes a rubber gasket to cover the screw holes. When mounted, the gasket adds approximately 3/16" to the flange height and approximately 1/8" to the mounting height of the woofer.
    Dual 4-ohm Voice Coils: The SWS-1242D features dual 4-layer voice coils which utilize 180°C high-temperature wire and a high-strength brass former. Dual voice coil woofers offer flexibility in wiring. When the voice coils are wired in parallel with each other, the woofer presents a 2 ohm mono load. When the voice coils are wired in series with each other, the woofer presents an 8 ohm mono load. In addition, each coil may be connected to a different amplifier channel and each channel will see a 4 ohm load.
    Spring Posts: The woofer has two pairs of spring posts which will accept pin connectors, banana plugs, and up to 8 gauge bare wire. All four speaker terminals are located on one side of the woofer to make it easier to connect the woofer in a parallel or series configuration.
    Wire Jumpers: The woofer is equipped with two 5-5/8" speaker wire jumpers with banana plugs on both ends. These jumpers allow you to wire the voice coils in parallel (for a 2-ohm load) or series (for an 8-ohm load).
    Mirrored Progressive Nomex Spiders: This subwoofer has mirrored progressive Nomex spiders for added stability and mechanical durability. The custom progressive rolls gives the woofer a longer, more linear stroke with maximum centering and restoring force. Special edge control design and Nomex construction provide excellent tear resistance, strength and long-term reliability. The tinsel speaker leads are integrated into the top spider.
    Heavy Gauge Steel Basket: The frame is custom stamped from heavy gauge steel for maximum strength.
    Leg Vent System: The frame features an Integrated Leg Vent System to help cool the motor structure. Two vertical slits are cut into each of the six "legs" of the basket below the spider to allow cool air to flow in and heated air to flow out.
    Heat Transfer Plate: This subwoofer contains a heat transfer plate that is thermally coupled to the voice coil. This plate pulls heat away from the voice coil, achieving up to 10% additional power handling, and better reliability.
    Bumped Back Plate and Extended Vented Pole Piece: This woofer combines a bumped back plate and an extended pole piece, giving it a nearly 2" peak-to-peak cone excursion. This extra long cone movement provides a higher bass output. The vents and dual flared design of the pole piece maximize airflow around the voice coil, giving it a more reliable performance.

Alpine MRD-M300 MONO DIGITAL AMPLIFIER
    Features
    V12 AccuClass-D Mono Amplifier: The V12 AccuClass-D amplifier design allows it to deliver massive power without correspondingly huge current draw.
    Hood: The amplifier has a metal hood that flips up to reveal the control panel. The control panel consists of five buttons, Display, Mode, Enter, <, and >. These buttons are used to navigate the menu that includes all the adjustments on the amp (input level, crossover, EQ, time correction, phase, etc).
    Verification Certificate: The amplifier comes with a certificate that informs you of the total RMS output of the particular amplifier. It lists the model number, serial number, test date, and the test conditions (voltage, impedance). The unit we opened measured 340.5 watts RMS into 2 ohms at 14.4 volts.
    Speaker-level Inputs: High-level input connections are included to allow use with sources that do not have RCA preamp level outputs.
    Display: The digital display can be switched between input voltage, current draw, and internal temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
    Sub-sonic Filter: The sub-sonic filter is used to filter out low frequencies that you cannot hear but can "rob" power from the amplifier. The crossover point is variable between 15Hz and 50Hz in 5Hz steps.
    Built-in Variable Electronic Crossover: The built-in low-pass crossover is adjustable from 30 to 200Hz in 1/6 octave steps with a slope of 24dB/octave.
    Parametric Equalizer: A fully adjustable parametric EQ is built into this amp. The center frequency is adjustable from 30 to 160Hz in 1/3 octave steps. The Q value of the EQ curve is selectable between 1 and 3. The EQ level is adjustable from -10dB to +10dB in 2dB steps.
    Bass Compensation: The Bass Compensation circuit is used to enhance low-end bass definition.
    Time Correction: Time correction allows you to time align this amp with others in the system. This is particularly useful to maximize SPL if there are multiple subs and sub amps. The adjustment range runs from 0-10ms in 0.5ms steps.
    Phase: The is selectable between 0 and 180 degrees.
    Multi Amp Installation: Because the above adjustments are all digital and discrete, two of these amplifiers can be used to power the two voice coils of a DVC woofer (technically this is true of any amp, but with analog adjustments an oscilloscope is needed to ensure the outputs are identical).
    Amplifier ID: Alpine makes a Remote Amplifier Control Center (RACC) that will control up to eight V12 AccuClass-D amplifiers. For this reason each amp needs its own ID when more than one amp and the RACC are used.
    Turn On Delay: The time it takes the amp to turn on is adjustable. This is useful for eliminating turn on thump.
    Safe Mode: The Safe Mode turns off the power output of the amp while leaving the control functions active. This might be used as a valet function.
    Memory: All the settings on the amp can be stored in memory for easy return to your preferred values.
    Protection Circuitry: The protection circuitry guards against accidents and undesired operation. Included are Short circuit, Over-voltage, and Thermal overload.
    Controls
    Top of Amplifier: The control panel consists of five buttons, Display, Mode, Enter, <, and >. These buttons are used to navigate the menu that includes all the adjustments on the amp (input level, crossover, EQ, time correction, phase, etc).
    Specifications
    RMS Power Rating (measured at 14.4V):
    Into a 4-Ohm Load: 150 watts x 1
    Into a 2-Ohm Load: 300 watts x 1
    RMS Power Rating (measured at 12.0V):
    Into a 4-Ohm Load: 100 watts x 1
    Into a 2-Ohm Load: 200 watts x 1
    Note: Minimum impedance is 2 Ohms.

Thanks guys for any or all interest
    Last edited by Sonic_A4; 08-12-2023 at 05:41 AM.

My Ride
    EF9

how much for just the sub

My Ride
    99 Lexus GS400

selling entire setup not parting out sorry

My Ride
    EF9

shit i already have a alpine v12 mda amp amazing
    quality
    just need a sub that can handle it
    i had a cheap zenon sub running and it blew in 2 days

My Ride
    6.2L V8

dude u can get that sub for 70 bucks brand new here:

http://www.techronics.com/index.cfm?...FSBbbQodEmSukA

My Ride
    99 Lexus GS400

and you point being !!!!!

im selling a sub , amp , and box for 175

not just the sub

My Ride
    99 Lexus GS400

yeahhhhh these amps do puut out a decent amount of power

My Ride
    99 Lexus GS400

cs

My Ride
    99 Lexus GS400

bump back on sale

My Ride
    2016 Austin Yellow M3

hey Peter its Kidd, ill take the amp if buddy will take the sub and box.

My Ride
    2001 Honda ( CIvIC )

all buy off of you all of them subs and amp if you still have them