Quantcast
Krispy Kreme is coming to Calgary! - Page 5 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: Krispy Kreme is coming to Calgary!

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Originally posted by spikers
    People are thinking that still. Look at the whole Verizon debacle.
    Well I think you just feel that way because of where you work......

There is ZERO way that competition is a bad thing, even if it doesn't lower them it's certainly not going to drive prices up.

I can't believe the fear-mongering ads these clowns are putting out, obviously they're making plenty enough money if they can waste tens of millions of dollars trying to scare people. The only reason they think it's "not fair" is because it's an actual big player who won't give a shit about colluding with the three greedy bastards in the playground.

The same thing happened when long distance competition came around. Everyone is still in business, I just don't pay $160.00 a month to be able to phone someone in Vancouver.

Last edited by JRSC00LUDE; 08-27-2013 at 11:05 AM.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

Well I think you just feel that way because of where you work......

Actually, I think I have been pretty unbiased, as I made the effort to be, and have kept an open mind.

But, having said all that, I have access to a lot of information that the laymen don't, and see a bunch of stuff behind the scenes that I can take into consideration.

I personally don't care if Verizon comes in or not, competition is a good thing. Verizon is going to be pissed at the wages and benefits it will have to pay up here.

But people are whackjobs if they think because Verizon might come in that prices are going to drop. Verizon already knows we willingly pay what we do, they just want their slice of the pie too.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

Meh, I've been pretty happy with Target. The locations suck but their prices are basically the same as Walmart's, and the stores are way cleaner and better organized. Also they do have some nice stuff. Bought a lamp for $40.

Also their sale prices are outstanding.

My Ride
    Audi

Ah the memories of this thread...

I remember when they opened there were lineups for the first few days. They were really good if you threw them in the microwave for about 10-15s.

However, when MemEx edmonton opened, the owners decided we'd bring up Krispy Kreme donuts. So, at 2am I picked up ~$4k worth of Krispy Kreme donuts (we got 50% off so paid about $2k) for the grand opening. A colleague and I drove up to Edmonton smelling nothing but their damn donuts for 3 hrs. After that, I couldn't stand the smell of them, or even eat them anymore.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5