Quantcast
What has Calgary come to? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What has Calgary come to?

My Ride
    Infiniti G35

Default What has Calgary come to?

Yes we all hear time and time again about the increase of "gang activity" within Calgary its almost become a broken record. But this isn't to rant about that, this has to do with the increased paranoia that comes along with it. I went to Cowboys recently and was greeted at the door with some buffoon telling me that there was a Christian Audigier, Ed Hardy, Affliction ban and that I had to turn my shirt inside out before i entered. I mean I know for the most part they have all been overplayed and tacky but the CA shirt I was wearing was pretty plain so of course I replied with the 'are you fucking serious'. He explained to me that 'Gang members' wear those brands so they dont let anyone wearing it in. What I found pretty amusing was the fact that all they do is make you turn it inside out... What the fuck does that do the "gang members" they are still going to get in accept for the fact that now they look like goofs with their shirts inside out which is fucking retarded and just more of a piss off... What the fuck has this city come to where venues must ban specific clothing as the problem solver to violence. I mean I didn't really give a fuck what I was wearing out I just grabbed the quickest shit I could its just a god damn t shirt... Anyway I was just curious if Cowboys is implementing this new 'BAN' if any other places are as well so I can get an idea of what I can wear downtown these days... I mean I don't usually wear that shit anymore because of how every douche bag has it, but still... Im lazy as fuck and don't wanna look like some dumb fuck who cant dress himself with an inside out shirt.

My Ride
    2022 X2M

You said it yourself, douche's wear those shirts.

You turn it inside out and the bouncers can see you if anything goes down.

I purposely wear a black dress shirt when I go out now so I don't have to deal with any drama, then again I go out once a year if that because im far from 18 and have learned there is much better things to do with my time and money.

Only thing you get from a club is a little lighter in the pocket and the occasional STD
    E .· ` ' / ·. F
    Your tears fuel me

My Ride
    obnoxious bikess.

Default Re: What has Calgary come to?

Originally posted by dregs
    Yes we all hear time and time again about the increase of "gang activity" within Calgary its almost become a broken record. But this isn't to rant about that, this has to do with the increased paranoia that comes along with it. I went to Cowboys recently and was greeted at the door with some buffoon telling me that there was a Christian Audigier, Ed Hardy, Affliction ban and that I had to turn my shirt inside out before i entered. I mean I know for the most part they have all been overplayed and tacky but the CA shirt I was wearing was pretty plain so of course I replied with the 'are you fucking serious'. He explained to me that 'Gang members' wear those brands so they dont let anyone wearing it in. What I found pretty amusing was the fact that all they do is make you turn it inside out... What the fuck does that do the "gang members" they are still going to get in accept for the fact that now they look like goofs with their shirts inside out which is fucking retarded and just more of a piss off... What the fuck has this city come to where venues must ban specific clothing as the problem solver to violence. I mean I didn't really give a fuck what I was wearing out I just grabbed the quickest shit I could its just a god damn t shirt... Anyway I was just curious if Cowboys is implementing this new 'BAN' if any other places are as well so I can get an idea of what I can wear downtown these days... I mean I don't usually wear that shit anymore because of how every douche bag has it, but still... Im lazy as fuck and don't wanna look like some dumb fuck who cant dress himself with an inside out shirt.

do i know you
    i chatted with a homeboy about this at cowboys tonight lol

My Ride
    Infiniti G35

ah ah ah were you reppin the affliction or what
    Ye I went tonight it was fucking hurt I probably talked to 20 people about it because so many dumb bitches would come up seeing the tag sticking out that back of my shirt asking if I was doing it for a reason... like what the fuck obviously im not going to wear a shirt inside out on purpose... good thing I was smashed from those 25 cent demons
    damn im gonna miss them...

What gangs are these brands associated with? I've never even heard of them or seen them.

My Ride
    Mall Crawler

solution, don't go to that shit-hole, ever
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

Maybe they used "gangs" as an excuse because they truly don't know how to get the mass wave of "My new haircut" douches in said clothing to stop guidoing around their bar.

Good on them!!

I think I am going to make my own CA shirt. I will borrow my 7 year old sisters newest black t-shirt and glue some tinfoil all over it in cool skull shapes and shitty lettering. I would test the theory of them letting me in with it, but it only took me two visits 6 years ago to know Cowboys is a dung pile for crazy kids.

To each their own I guess.
    Originally posted by rage2
    I can't believe I'm driving Ferraris in those vids. I'd never be caught dead in one now.

Wicked story
    Was the #1 Forum Warrior

My Ride
    BMW X1 35i MSport

Default Re: What has Calgary come to?

What I found pretty amusing was the fact that all they do is make you turn it inside out... What the fuck does that do the "gang members" they are still going to get in accept for the fact that now they look like goofs with their shirts inside out which is fucking retarded and just more of a piss off...
    they would probably tell the 'gangsters' to go home and change instead of letting them flip their shirts inside out. just another excuse to reject people without being accused of discrimination. similar to how the clubs used the 'under 25' rule. they would still let in most people under 25 except for the 'gangsters'.

i guess they've had this rule in vancouver for a few weeks already.

Source

maybe they'll put a ban on specific jeans too. that'll really keep the gangsters out.

I mean I don't usually wear that shit anymore because of how every douche bag has it, but still... Im lazy as fuck and don't wanna look like some dumb fuck who cant dress himself with an inside out shirt.
    ahaha stfu ur the biggest douche bag i know

My Ride
    DA6, R59

Lets just be happy that were not in England/UK. They have banned hats in pubs so the CCTV camras can have a clear shot of you all the time and i heard they did the same with Burberry over ther as well...

this ban has been in vancouver for awhile

As an old doormen at probably the biggest gang hang out club.. We did look at the clothing style people chose to wore, and yes CA and Affliction type people caused us alot of problems.. You should go to Vancouver ,they wont even let those people in!

Alot of gang members (White juice monkey drug dealers w/ gucci murses) seemed to be starting all the fights in the clubs , now it has got worse and worse.

As for the new cboys , the crowd is alot different than the old one.. Alot of biker gang members go down there , and it will become more and more violent.
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

My Ride
    BMW X1 35i MSport

Originally posted by JAYMEZ
    As an old doormen at probably the biggest gang hang out club.. We did look at the clothing style people chose to wore, and yes CA and Affliction type people caused us alot of problems.. You should go to Vancouver ,they wont even let those people in!

Alot of gang members (White juice monkey drug dealers w/ gucci murses) seemed to be starting all the fights in the clubs , now it has got worse and worse.

As for the new cboys , the crowd is alot different than the old one.. Alot of biker gang members go down there , and it will become more and more violent.
    is the ban really necessary though? the gangsters are just gonna start wearing other clothes to the club and get in with no problems. just makes it inconvenient for alot of people.

My Ride
    J35Z2

Originally posted by finboy
    solution, don't go to that shit-hole, ever

hahah
    agreed.

Originally posted by R!zz0
    Sunny Leone

I would love to make her my Butter Chicken

Originally posted by [GaGe]

is the ban really necessary though? the gangsters are just gonna start wearing other clothes to the club and get in with no problems. just makes it inconvenient for alot of people.

Well alot of the gangsters who do start stuff , want to show off there money to prove to others they are ballers.. So right now i think the CA shirts at almost $200 per shirt are at the top of gangsters baller list.. for now.. Im sure it will change.. But you have nooooooo idea how many people wearing affliction shirts that I have kicked out lol
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

My Ride
    obnoxious bikess.

dude
    it was like a fucking Junior high ESL party there last night.
    so fuckin gay haha. there was alot asian hardcore looking people but im pretty sure they were just the ones that look it. no old biker dudes though. but damn i will miss the draft too. i couldnt get out of bed this morning.

My Ride
    300C srt8, Venza, F150, Expedition

Originally posted by Kavy

Only thing you get from a club is a little lighter in the pocket and the occasional STD

You cheating bastard!!!
    Burn some serious rubber on your Wedding Night!!

Renovating a home the hard way:
    http://propertysensei.wordpress.com/

My Ride
    14 fit, 11 Ridgeline, 12 outlander

Hey Jaymez so your a bouncer at cowboys? Just curious always good to meet new faces there and having a bouncer on your side doesnt hurt either
    Originally posted by Unknown303
    Everything makes me upset.
    Originally posted by Mibz
    Nonsense. You've all got slanty eyes, play Starcraft, speak Chinese and eat nothing but sushi and ginger beef.

DON'T TRY AND CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE

My Ride
    obnoxious bikess.

Originally posted by drtoohotty1

Hey Jaymez so your a bouncer at cowboys? Just curious always good to meet new faces there and having a bouncer on your side doesnt hurt either
    no i think he WAS at whiskey?

^^ Nope was a doormen at Whiskey. Alot of my friends work at Cboys.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast