Page 1 of 13 1 2 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 254

Thread: Beyond Members w/Custom User Titles

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Chinatown
    My Ride
    2016 Golf TSi
    Posts
    9,881
    Rep Power
    25

    Default For Those w/Custom User Titles

    Slow day at work so far.

    Anyway, this should be interesting.

    How did you get your custom user title?

    "Beyond Bully"

    Back 6 years ago we had a few members who would constantly post up threads "what car should I buy". Now day after day, week after week, they would do this and it would just fucking tick me off having to read their indecisiveness. So what I did was flame the shit out of them in their threads. I even went as far as making a list of their user names in my sig

    I didn't mean any harm by it. It was more like, hurry up and make up your fucking mind kind of thing haha

    So "superesc'' called me the "Beyond Bully" at a meet and "rage2" changed my user title.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Euro Accord Brah
    Posts
    6,200
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    clutch in, pull down, little bit of gas, clutch out

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Calgarian Living in Edmonton
    My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 02 Pathfinder LE
    Posts
    5,794
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    I called and tried to pwn some American newbie, but he ended up pwning me cause he was Canadian
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

    Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Beyond
    Posts
    1,965
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Shut up, thats how
    Was the #1 Forum Warrior

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Edmonton
    My Ride
    TRD Pro
    Posts
    930
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    yay, buttsex.
    Originally posted by Melinda

    You certainly are not a very nice person though.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    EM1
    Posts
    255
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I'm quite idle

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    My Ride
    CBR600RR
    Posts
    3,305
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: For Those w/Custom User Titles

    Originally posted by max_boost
    Slow day at work so far.

    Anyway, this should be interesting.

    How did you get your custom user title?

    "Beyond Bully"

    Back 6 years ago we had a few members who would constantly post up threads "what car should I buy". Now day after day, week after week, they would do this and it would just fucking tick me off having to read their indecisiveness. So what I did was flame the shit out of them in their threads. I even went as far as making a list of their user names in my sig

    I didn't mean any harm by it. It was more like, hurry up and make up your fucking mind kind of thing haha

    So "superesc'' called me the "Beyond Bully" at a meet and "rage2" changed my user title.
    Damn, can I steal your idea and make a sig for everyone that puts up a "I need a JDM key" thread?

    Originally posted by xLostx
    I'm quite idle
    That is awful

    I got my title by not doing any work and whoring it up with useless replies like this one, haha.
    In reference to Rob Anders:
    Originally posted by ZenOps
    Hes not really that bad...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    calgary
    My Ride
    2003 Rsx Type S WHITE, Ninja zx250r
    Posts
    870
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    i'm a CBC who cant fricking spell or pronounce english words probably..... lmao..

    and Rage always made fun of me......

    i liked my old user title more...sniff sniff...
    please don't flame me, or i'll have to learn how to use the ban button

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    calgary
    Posts
    1,178
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally posted by dj_rice
    I called and tried to pwn some American newbie, but he ended up pwning me cause he was Canadian
    what thread was that from again?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Calgary/Alberta
    Posts
    635
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally posted by gkAeris
    i'm a CBC who cant fricking spell or pronounce english words probably..... lmao..

    and Rage always made fun of me......

    i liked my old user title more...sniff sniff...

    I can vouch for this user title.


    It's much more appropriate than Stepford wife.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: For Those w/Custom User Titles

    Originally posted by max_boost
    Slow day at work so far.

    Anyway, this should be interesting.

    How did you get your custom user title?

    "Beyond Bully"

    Back 6 years ago we had a few members who would constantly post up threads "what car should I buy". Now day after day, week after week, they would do this and it would just fucking tick me off having to read their indecisiveness. So what I did was flame the shit out of them in their threads. I even went as far as making a list of their user names in my sig

    I didn't mean any harm by it. It was more like, hurry up and make up your fucking mind kind of thing haha

    So "superesc'' called me the "Beyond Bully" at a meet and "rage2" changed my user title.
    After meeting you at the Beyond summer cruise I wondered what the heck was up with your title haha
    "Got my hand on the wheel, got my foot on the pedal... gonna drive till I drop, till the tires turn to metal."

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    F10M / F22M/ FK8/ GS450H
    Posts
    5,459
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    can i get a custom title too?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Calgarian Living in Edmonton
    My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 02 Pathfinder LE
    Posts
    5,794
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Originally posted by l/l/rX


    what thread was that from again?

    I dont even remember, I tried looking but no dice
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

    Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    F150 X 2 - GSXR1K - CR250R - AC 700 MP
    Posts
    1,437
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally posted by dj_rice



    I dont even remember, I tried looking but no dice
    Here you go buddy...



    http://forums.beyond.ca/st/215807/the-claw/


    Edit: More like you don't want to remember.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    calgary
    Posts
    1,178
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally posted by BlkMaxima


    Here you go buddy...



    http://forums.beyond.ca/st/215807/the-claw/


    Edit: More like you don't want to remember.
    well ya look at that... hahaha apparently i was on the noobs side. hahaha

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    In Transit
    My Ride
    VBP GD3, EJ6 RR
    Posts
    3,803
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    I want one too

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Calgarian Living in Edmonton
    My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 02 Pathfinder LE
    Posts
    5,794
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Originally posted by BlkMaxima


    Here you go buddy...



    http://forums.beyond.ca/st/215807/the-claw/


    Edit: More like you don't want to remember.

    Meh I'd rather be pwned by 08 than have a user title saying I'm a fag or likes to suck off boys
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

    Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    AB
    Posts
    858
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally posted by BlkMaxima


    Here you go buddy...



    http://forums.beyond.ca/st/215807/the-claw/


    Edit: More like you don't want to remember.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    has a turbo
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally posted by schocker
    clutch in, pull down, little bit of gas, clutch out

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Calgary/Alberta
    Posts
    635
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally posted by BlkMaxima


    Here you go buddy...



    http://forums.beyond.ca/st/215807/the-claw/


    Edit: More like you don't want to remember.

    Ah classic. I love it.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Want a custom Avatar or/and custom user sig?

    By JordanAndrew in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Latest Threads: 05-24-2007, 04:51 AM
  2. Replies: 14
    Latest Threads: 05-27-2006, 10:44 PM
  3. User Titles

    By Zephyr in forum Suggestion/Comment Box/Forum Related Stuff
    Replies: 22
    Latest Threads: 01-07-2003, 08:06 AM
  4. More user titles

    By 4wheeldrift in forum Suggestion/Comment Box/Forum Related Stuff
    Replies: 5
    Latest Threads: 07-10-2002, 05:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •