Quantcast
Show your tattoo - Page 48 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 48 of 65 FirstFirst ... 38 47 48 49 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your tattoo

depends a lot on the role and the industry. "office oriented" is pretty broad. itll be fine in some roles but very possibly detrimental in others. if youre in a field where it matters, youll probably know.

My Ride
    Unit 91 come in 91

Originally posted by Blue

This photo was about 2-3 months ago? i need to take a new picture becuase i finished 2 of my 3 quarter sleeve already ( past ditch area ) and now going back tomorrow to do my back
    Now only if you're Asian I'd be respectfully entitled to call you yakuza

Here's mine. Have some touch ups left to do but just finished it up a month or so ago

Ignore the swelling on this one this was right after I finished the bicep

My Ride
    Sloww

Originally posted by Shlade

Now only if you're Asian I'd be respectfully entitled to call you yakuza

Here's mine. Have some touch ups left to do but just finished it up a month or so ago

Ignore the swelling on this one this was right after I finished the bicep
    but i am asian ??

very nice, my backpeice i did today hurted alot near the ribs. 4 hour session. and someone stole my pic and make a instagram picture of it. lol

My Ride
    Unit 91 come in 91

Haha awesome even better.

I should be starting my other arm (forearm piece) sometime soon here I hope

I think your tattoos are sick Blue. you should get a good picture of the whole piece (front and back) up on here. Who did all the work or was it different artists?

My Ride
    Exploded.

Originally posted by vengie
    For anyone working in a corporate setting, have you ever had an issue with a full sleeve?? I want to get a piece done, but am trying to decide full or half sleeve.
    I always wear long sleeves so no one spots it and if they do, they don't seem to mind.

They're just shocked I have one.

My Ride
    LEXUS LX470

Originally posted by colinxx235
    I think your tattoos are sick Blue. you should get a good picture of the whole piece (front and back) up on here. Who did all the work or was it different artists?
    yeah i agree blue your work looks sick! lets see some more pics and who/where did you get your work done?
    Tap, Rack, BANG!

My Ride
    Sloww

Originally posted by littledan

yeah i agree blue your work looks sick! lets see some more pics and who/where did you get your work done?
    Originally posted by colinxx235
    i got all my tattoo done by "moose" at Calgary Tattoo Company. ill take a better picture tonight.

My Ride
    Sloww

Part 1 of 4 of my back piece im doing.

My koi fish sleeve when it was fresh ( about a 5-6 months ago?)

My Ride
    kryptonian meteorite

here's a partial picture of my forearm haven't gone back to take a full picture yet of everything.

My Ride
    CBR 929

Had this done in September in LA. Just got back again the other day, had a few touch ups done. Thrilled with how it turned out.

[IMG][/IMG]

[url]

My Ride
    93 integra

some really nice work in here boys. I'm going in to honor bound on saturday for a 7 hour session on my neck. Can't really go back now with my hand and neck already done so I'm going full bore now.

getting my other hand done next and possibly my fingers

My Ride
    CBR 929

I heard fingers dont hold ink so well...

[url]

My Ride
    911 & Cayenne

Originally posted by bignerd
    I heard fingers dont hold ink so well...
    They don't at all, I've gotten mine done 6 times now and they still look mediocre.

the upper part of your knuckles isn't bad but as you get to the lower near your nails it's brutal.

3 different artists did mine, all of which are top notch and have long wait lists and the ink falls out every time.

Originally posted by ekguy
    some really nice work in here boys. I'm going in to honor bound on saturday for a 7 hour session on my neck. Can't really go back now with my hand and neck already done so I'm going full bore now.

getting my other hand done next and possibly my fingers
    What do you do for work to allow neck and hand tattoos? always makes me curious. post pics of the hand piece.
    We stopped checking for monsters under our beds when we realized they were inside us.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Originally posted by ddduke
    What do you do for work to allow neck and hand tattoos? always makes me curious. post pics of the hand piece.
    With all due respect to ek, I assume he is still in his twenties.

In general, it seems the hand and neck tattoo has become a fad and, usually seems to be done by people who are not yet far enough along in life to actually make a competent decision in that regard (locally here, beyond the actual artists themselves and some people with dedicated like paths, it's usually young coke dealers and white kids who dress like rap stars and walk stupid hahaha).

I know a couple artists who won't do them anymore and, their sentiments are well reflected in this little write-up.

http://electricalivia.tumblr.com/pos...i-wont-do-them

EDIT- none of that opinion is meant as a commentrary on you ek beyond just guessing your age.
    Last edited by JRSC00LUDE; 11-19-2013 at 10:58 AM.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

I wouldn't hire someone with a neck tattoo. Not because I have a problem with it but because my client's would. I may sound unfair and judgemental but the world is unfair anf judgemental.
    "if you disagree with my views are cannot adequately my criticism then ignore my posts." - Nusc

I recall James Tex telling me he wouldn't tattoo neck/hands unless they were in the industry or already had work like that done.

I see a lot of gals with real small tattoos behind their ears and think "young and dumb" but it's not that bad. A full piece though, you need the right career for that for sure.

My Ride
    2015 honda crv 2015 subaru sti sport

Originally posted by syscal
    I recall James Tex telling me he wouldn't tattoo neck/hands unless they were in the industry or already had work like that done.

I see a lot of gals with real small tattoos behind their ears and think "young and dumb" but it's not that bad. A full piece though, you need the right career for that for sure.
    If I was a professional basketball play I would totally tattoo my neck.

Originally posted by 4doorj

If I was a professional basketball play I would totally tattoo my neck.
    yea, pro sports, music, artist, certain trades, and a few straggler jobs

and don't forget the sandwich artist...

My Ride
    93 integra

Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

With all due respect to ek, I assume he is still in his twenties.

In general, it seems the hand and neck tattoo has become a fad and, usually seems to be done by people who are not yet far enough along in life to actually make a competent decision in that regard (locally here, beyond the actual artists themselves and some people with dedicated like paths, it's usually young coke dealers and white kids who dress like rap stars and walk stupid hahaha).

I know a couple artists who won't do them anymore and, their sentiments are well reflected in this little write-up.

http://electricalivia.tumblr.com/pos...i-wont-do-them

EDIT- none of that opinion is meant as a commentrary on you ek beyond just guessing your age.
    edited to add i didn't take offense to it and noticed after the fact that you were just commenting on it generally

fair enough...I guess. But some people it's not a fad. For some it's because we like the art and also because I wanted it done and my arms, legs and back are reserved for bigger pieces.

right now I work doing office construction, moving and setup. I am in school at u of c for another year and then on to sait in environmental technologies. I will let my education and work ethic speak for itself and if I miss out on a few jobs because I have tattoos then so be it. not a big deal. if I have to work harder to prove myself and find a company willing to overlook my tattoos then it will be the right place for me to work at.

in the end it's my body, i don't care about other people's opinions about it since it is in the end MY BODY.

my hand was posted quite a few pages ago im sure. I may post a new pic since it got touched up.

my neck looks swollen but here it is.

Last edited by ekguy; 11-23-2013 at 09:16 PM.

Page 48 of 65 FirstFirst ... 38 47 48 49 58 ... LastLast