Quantcast
Show your tattoo - Page 24 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 24 of 65 FirstFirst ... 14 23 24 25 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your tattoo

getting my first tats tomw, so excited! can anyone comment on the level of pain i should expect to endure compared to piercing ear cartilidge?
    Originally posted by Thaco
    get an lcd for anywhere, with the 120/240hz it's superior in all ways.
    LOL

it's like a hot knife being dragged into your skin

My Ride
    ShitBox Rustbucket

Originally posted by copynpaste
    getting my first tats tomw, so excited! can anyone comment on the level of pain i should expect to endure compared to piercing ear cartilidge?
    mine felt like it was being licked on my kittens

My Ride
    Mitsubishi Lancer GTS 08

i was

the whole time.. hahahahahahaha.. JK its not too bad

Originally posted by GQBalla
    ^^ to me it felt like this

damn...

Ive had my ear cartilidge pierced before and that hurt like a mofo!!! Not only did they get it stuck half way through my bone but hearing the crunch crunch made me cringe.
    LOL

My Ride
    14 fit, 11 Ridgeline, 12 outlander

the best way to describe it depending on where you get it is like when a cat gets its claws into you a bit so it hurts a little but isn't horrible
    Originally posted by Unknown303
    Everything makes me upset.
    Originally posted by Mibz
    Nonsense. You've all got slanty eyes, play Starcraft, speak Chinese and eat nothing but sushi and ginger beef.

DON'T TRY AND CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE

My Ride
    explorer

filling in the tattoo felt like a sunburn to me
    but everyones pain tolerence is different

My Ride
    2015 honda crv 2015 subaru sti sport

I got my ear cartilage done, also have tattoos. I would much rather have 20 hours of tattoos then getting my ear cartilage done again.

I may be exaggerating a little, but I hated getting my ear cartilage pierced. Just the thought of a needle going through, and yes the crunch sounds. And the healing took forever.
    Getting a tattoo isn't that bad at all.
    Last edited by 4doorj; 04-20-2010 at 09:26 PM.

Hot knife would probably be the best description for me as well, well depends on where you are getting the tattoo, some areas of your body are more sensitive than the others. But to me the buzzing noise and the needle almost puts me to sleep. A buddy of mine from high school, one of the toughest guys I have met, passed out(fainted) 3 times when he got his tattoo, it was about the size a quarter.

Me personally the 2.5 hour mark is when it becomes more painful than I can take. For me it just starts burning like crazy.

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

Me personally the 2.5 hour mark is when it becomes more painful than I can take. For me it just starts burning like crazy.
    I concur. This last tat was about that mark and I was almost about to call the session quits when he said he was done.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

My Ride
    changes every year

i had my nipple pierced and id rather go for 10 hours then have that done again. maybe im just a pussy, but my nipple is obviously very sensitive to touch

either way, outline for more than 3 hours hurts more than anything, to me the shading is where it feels like a massage except for in the ditches, that shit just plain hurts like a motherfucker.

Originally posted by 4doorj
    I got my ear cartilage done, also have tattoos. I would much rather have 20 hours of tattoos then getting my ear cartilage done again.

I may be exaggerating a little, but I hated getting my ear cartilage pierced. Just the thought of a needle going through, and yes the crunch sounds. And the healing took forever.
    Getting a tattoo isn't that bad at all.

Ya ear cartilidge is painful as hell. Never want to go through it ever again haha.

Mine will be 2hrs today they said, on my forearms. My veins on my arm tend of pop out more than usual so i hope that doesnt effect it.
    LOL

true that cartilage is damn painful

When I got my tattoo done it felt like someone taking a razor and slicing at my skin repeatedly

My Ride
    YH2/FK8

Question, so I got my tattoo last Friday, the 16th, it's a half sleeve on my shoulder/arm area. Most parts are healing very quickly. But the area by my inner bicep, where I bend my arm, is scabbing heavily and is turning a little red and not healing as fast.

Probably because of excessive movement in that area and also some light clothing rubbing. Can't avoid it really, other wise I can't use my arm. This is normal right?

I've read you need to keep it dry, I've also read you need to apply moisturizer.
    SneakerFiles.com | Blog | Team AM Fam

1993 Honda Civic CX (B16A2) - 2002-2005
    1992 Honda Civic Si (K20A2) - 2006-2008
    2008 BMW 335i - 2008-2013
    2008 Honda Element EX AWD - 2013-Current
    2021 Honda Civic Type R LE - 2021-Current

Originally posted by JordanEG6
    Question, so I got my tattoo last Friday, the 16th, it's a half sleeve on my shoulder/arm area. Most parts are healing very quickly. But the area by my inner bicep, where I bend my arm, is scabbing heavily and is turning a little red and not healing as fast.

Probably because of excessive movement in that area and also some light clothing rubbing. Can't avoid it really, other wise I can't use my arm. This is normal right?

I've read you need to keep it dry, I've also read you need to apply moisturizer.
    From what ive been told within the first 24hrs dont put anything on it but after that apply plain simple moisturizer 4 or 5 times a day. No zinc products! Use something fragrance free, and vaseline is bad.

Also i was told to keep your tats out of the sun for the first 4 or 5 days. Cover the spots up with clothing.
    LOL

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

my aftercare sheet from bushido read:

leave bandage on for 4-5 hours, at that point, soak the tattoo in as hot of water as you can stand for ~10 mins, and using only your finger tips, massage away the blood and plasma. In the morning, use a mild soap to clean the area again using only your finger tips. after this, keep the area as dry as possible and only pat dry with a clean towel. After 4-5 days, use of an unscented moisturizing cream (the whiter the better) to ease itching is ok. Do not use vasoline.

That is pretty close to the instructions I got, but obviously not word for word, and I followed them loosely.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

My Ride
    changes every year

its called the ditch, which was what i was explaining a couple posts up. its some of the slowest healing parts when you get a tattoo, its completely normal to take longer than other parts.

My Ride
    YH2/FK8

Originally posted by 03ozwhip

its called the ditch, which was what i was explaining a couple posts up. its some of the slowest healing parts when you get a tattoo, its completely normal to take longer than other parts.
    okay, good.
    the scabbing looks sorta gross and is a bit red and itchy. I was concerned for a sec lol.
    SneakerFiles.com | Blog | Team AM Fam

1993 Honda Civic CX (B16A2) - 2002-2005
    1992 Honda Civic Si (K20A2) - 2006-2008
    2008 BMW 335i - 2008-2013
    2008 Honda Element EX AWD - 2013-Current
    2021 Honda Civic Type R LE - 2021-Current

Originally posted by spikers

my aftercare sheet from bushido read:

leave bandage on for 4-5 hours, at that point, soak the tattoo in as hot of water as you can stand for ~10 mins, and using only your finger tips, massage away the blood and plasma. In the morning, use a mild soap to clean the area again using only your finger tips. after this, keep the area as dry as possible and only pat dry with a clean towel. After 4-5 days, use of an unscented moisturizing cream (the whiter the better) to ease itching is ok. Do not use vasoline.

That is pretty close to the instructions I got, but obviously not word for word, and I followed them loosely.
    i definitely don't follow this,

what i do is leave it wrapped for 3 hours
    take a hot shower and wash with soap with my fingers
    pat dry
    scabs over after a day
    2 days later it starts to itch that's when i moisturize.
    the scabs usually start to fall off by itself after 3-4 day.

Now this is just me personally.

Everyone is different

Page 24 of 65 FirstFirst ... 14 23 24 25 34 ... LastLast