Quantcast
Gateway Midtown... Cancelled - Page 8 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 8

Thread: Gateway Midtown... Cancelled

My Ride
    4x4

There's a reason for that, occasionally you'll find paperwork from them as Point of View - they went under years ago only to appear as Pointe of View. Similar to certain local GC's to close shop and reappear the next day with (2009) behind their name...

My Ride
    firebird

Originally posted by krider
    That is great news for you Mckenzie. If you don't mind me asking, when did you originally purchase your unit and was it in the East or West tower? Thanks.
    I purchased the smallest 1 bedroom suite for $199 + GST = ~$212ish all in I think. It was in the east tower.

I just got back my money last week.
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

That ws fast, I only received my forms on wed...sending them today...how quick did they return it from when you send the form in?

My Ride
    firebird

It was about 2-3 weeks I believe.
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    '08 Suzuki GSXR600

hey guys, ive heard that pov is only building the parkade, and retail shops, supposedly due to court order, does anyone know if this is true?

Originally posted by Toilet_D
    hey guys, ive heard that pov is only building the parkade, and retail shops, supposedly due to court order, does anyone know if this is true?
    Where did u hear that from??!!
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Don't know about a court order, but the parkade and retail shops are part of Phase 1 of the development in construction right now. The next phase after that probably includes one of the tower.

My Ride
    2017 Highlander XLE, 09 WRX STi

They are taking SO LONG to finish this up. The started construction last summer and it still looks nowhere close to complete now.

My Ride
    '08 Suzuki GSXR600

Originally posted by cloud7

Don't know about a court order, but the parkade and retail shops are part of Phase 1 of the development in construction right now. The next phase after that probably includes one of the tower.

im hearing so many different things, i dont know wtf's going on with that site anymore, ive heard rumors of just the parkade and shops, now im hearing the west towers going up. i have no idea.

Originally posted by eb0i
    They are taking SO LONG to finish this up. The started construction last summer and it still looks nowhere close to complete now.
    well, it was a big hole that Resiance dug for the parkade... so I guess they had to build the parkade first... it is like the Bow where they took a long time to get the stuff underground sorted out first... once it goes above ground, things go very quickly.

im hearing so many different things, i dont know wtf's going on with that site anymore, ive heard rumors of just the parkade and shops, now im hearing the west towers going up. i have no idea.
    Well, I am sure they will build the first tower if there are enough demand... according to newspaper ads, they are 50% sold on the first tower.

My Ride
    '08 Suzuki GSXR600

well, i guess they were right!
    the sites only gonna be up another month, not sure whats going on after that.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 8