Quantcast
So gross! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: So gross!

My Ride
    Does it really matter what I drive?!?!?!

Default So gross!

Came upon this article. It's a short one, but seriously, I didn't know steroids can cause the body to look like this:
    Steroid abuse
    Where are all the materialistic people?!

My Ride
    Axis powers

gross
    Sig nuked by mod.

I am just happy i still look like pic 1.

My Ride
    Z

That's nasty!

Guy obviously didn't know what he was doing... Pretty gross

My Ride
    Camaro 2SS

At the roid monkey.

Adding insult to injury, the poor young man’s sperm count had plummeted and his testicles were in a sad little shrunken state.

My Ride
    09 WRX

Originally posted by beyond_ban
    I am just happy i still look like pic 1.
    Even pic one is pretty nasty

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

serves the self centered idiot right.
    "if you disagree with my views are cannot adequately my criticism then ignore my posts." - Nusc

lol its like he is all plastic. the 3rd pic looks like someone ripped all the muscles out of him and left him bleeding. Thats what you get when your dumb i guess
    1995 Talon Esi - 1989 Lebarron - 1991 Mr2 Turbo - 1991 Accord - 2005 Corolla - 2005 R6 - 1993 Talon Tsi - 2013 Mustang Coupe - 1997 Grand Prix GTP

b_t is offline b_t is a huge nag (2019 friendly)
    My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

The worst part is he has absolutely zero physique now too, in addition to those scars

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

Lol.

Pretty good photoshop skills if you ask me.

So how long does it take for those pimples to happen? Lets say 2-4 weeks eh?

Ok so in that time he lost all his muscle. That doesn't happen that quick.

Also I like how his tan vanished that fast too lol.

Sucks to be him if it's true.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

Funny to read this yet again....

Looks over kill to me, and I bet it was not the steriods, I bet it what was in the steriods, which probably led to an infection... it is quite obvious he had no clue as to what he was doing as he was taking no PCT, by the sounds of it.

I like how everyone jumps on the band wagon to hate the juicers without having a clue of what people that decide to juice are up against. I dont think most people on this board would even know someone that juiced vs. someone that doesn't. Sure there is the obvious over juiced guys lifting weights and grunting, but there is a whole subculture of atheletes that are using that you would never know.

Steriods do not make you big, they help you recover, name one physical sport that would not help with... if you don't lift heavy you won't get as big, but you can do more, more training = better performance.

Good post on education though, if you don't know what it is or how it will affect your body, probably not the best thing to stick in it...

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

^^ Good post.

Hell there's a lot of people who are on prescription testosterone and HGH. It's just monitored by your "Medical Professional"

But honestly this guy obviously had no clue, and by the statement where it said he was on two Anabolic steroids for several months, what is several months. 4? 5? 36?

Not enough info, just a scare article I think.
    Last edited by Darkane; 08-27-2008 at 06:57 PM.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    obnoxious bikess.

scared me
    i was just thinking about roiding 5 minutes ago hahahahaha

This story looks like BS , I know alot of people that juice , and this shit just doesnt happen.. You dont wake up one day looking like that , its obviously something else that has happened to him , looks like BS to me.
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

My Ride
    72 Virgins

I would say that article points more toward a bad case of Synthol or home made Synthol infection.

I knew a roach that used to train at Talisman and he was too cheap to buy real Synthol, which is bad enough, so he used food grade MCT oil...LOL! What an asshole. The guy literally had baseball size blue contusions on his tri's, bi's, and front, rear, and side delts. It was so obvious what he had done, but the clown wouldn't admit it. Every week the lumps would get bigger and blacker. Fucking idiot.
    Originally posted by Spoons
    I can't even count the amount of times I took a pill with meth, heroine, speed, you name it laced with it. You gotta be careful.

^^ LOL i think I know who your talking about hah.

Its so stupid , I dont see why people dont spend proper money to get quality product for something thats going inside them!
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

My Ride
    72 Virgins

I wouldn't doubt it, that's why I didn't put a name.
    Originally posted by Spoons
    I can't even count the amount of times I took a pill with meth, heroine, speed, you name it laced with it. You gotta be careful.

eww.
    steroids ftl

Originally posted by Darkane

Hell there's a lot of people who are on prescription testosterone and HGH. It's just monitored by your "Medical Professional"
    There are a couple cops on perscription test on a couple of the boards I browse.. they love the fact that they are 'juicing' legally.... seems to be a little easier in the states than up here, or Canadians are more quite about it...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast