Quantcast
Gand War & Public Saftey - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Gand War & Public Saftey

My Ride
    Daewoo Tico, Hyundai Grace

Default Gang War & Public Saftey

There seems to be no end in sight of this gang war in Calgary. IMHO, I don't see a problem with it.

The gangs have been EXCELLENT at listening to the voices of Calgary's concerned citizens, politicians and police.

The number one concern has been PUBLIC SAFETY and the threat of innocent people getting hurt in a possible shoot out.

Gang members have shown RESPONSIBLY and RESPECT to us by listening and responding to our concerns. They have kept the attacks 'up close and personal', careful not to do the job in crowded areas or in the threat of innocent members of the public.

The police have done their sweeps. Good for them. I guess that is all part of the GAME.

PUBLIC SAFETY doesn't include the fear of violence that the gangs are creating. If the public at large are fearful, that is because the media has influenced this by over coverage, over reaction, over zealous, and other fear mongering techniques.

Thank you Calgary gang members for changing the strategies and game plan of your attacks to keep all of us Calgarians (whom are uninvolved in your direct activities) SAFE from harm.
    Last edited by E-MARK; 08-27-2008 at 07:24 PM.

My Ride
    obnoxious bikess.

gand

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

I LOVE GANDS they taste like chicken.

My Ride
    3.0L Of pure turbocharged testosterone

Im not going to get into it, but i mostly agree with what you say. You cant control gangs, its been proven time and time again. For every one you bust, 10 more join. I may have been living under a rock, but really, there hasnt been any drivebys or unprofessional killings in awhile....

media does over cover, and keep everybody afraid.

Only one problem with what you say, what if a stray bullet accidentally goes thru a wall and kills an innocent child in its crib or something, or what about a case of mistaken identity?

Wow your one of the dumbest newbies ive ever seen. You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about . Alot shit that is happening in calgary doesnt always hit the media , alot of drive bys and stabbings never make the headlines because they are so quick and hush..

And dont make a new thread when you know one is already made , and you already said the same thing!
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//