Quantcast
Sarah Palin for VP - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin for VP

I want to fuck both her and her teenage daughter.

with all those kids, atleast she fucks.

I was starting to worry, it just isn't a Republican campaign without a pro-life, pro-gun, anti-gay, anti-evolution Christian nutbar in the mix.

At the very least I take comfort in knowing she's there to appease a specific voting population and wont really be involved in much decision making if the Republicans are (for whatever reason) elected again.

My Ride
    72 Virgins

The Goiter and The Ho. Classic.

What a fucking sham. The motives here are so transparent it's comically amusing. The republicans must truly believe that the American voting public are exactly the bunch of witless mental midgets they're made out to be. I can't think of a time where calling a politician a prostitute wasn't more true.
    Originally posted by Spoons
    I can't even count the amount of times I took a pill with meth, heroine, speed, you name it laced with it. You gotta be careful.

The perfect pair for a debate, an old guy who doesn't remember the answers and will try and stumble along, and a woman with no experience who doesn't have the answers who will try and stumble along.

Its hilarious hearing all the right wingers sticking up for her now, "she doesn't need the past experience, she'll be fresh"..

bahaha.... all along they reamed obama for not having any experience, and all this one did was run a town of like 9000 people.
    Last edited by Supa Dexta; 08-30-2008 at 08:54 AM.

Originally posted by Supa Dexta

Its hilarious hearing all the right wingers sticking up for her now, "she doesn't need the past experience, she'll be fresh"..

bahaha.... all along they reamed obama for not having any experience, and all this one did was run a town of like 9000 people.
    I completly agree here is some red neck woman from a town of 9000 from Alaska. A totally obscure American state that is going to be VP? How dis this seem right in any way? How can she claim to be current in what the majority of Americans are feeling/thinking if she herself is from a town that is cut off from most of the world?

I think it was a bad move. Seriously.

My Ride
    oooo

haha he just scuttled his campaign.

McCain is gonna have a heart attack 3 months into office and Nanuk of the North's daughter is going to run the country.

2017 VW Jetta 1.4T (winter car)
    2010 F-350 Nortruck Tool Shed
    2007 BMW 5 (Wifey's)
    2004 Audi A4 1.8T 6spd Stage III w/ Meth
    1985 F-250 6.9L IDI w/ATS turbo

Shes even admitted she hasn't been following the war in iraq.. And she hasn't even made it thru one term and is being investigated from abuse of power...

My Ride
    Sausage Wagon

Originally posted by Supa Dexta
    Shes even admitted she hasn't been following the war in iraq.. And she hasn't even made it thru one term and is being investigated from abuse of power...
    Yes... because the cop she was trying to have fired tazered his 11 year old daughter, not just divorcing a sister.

Anyway, I don't really care about McCains blatant attempt to refresh, she's hot.. I'd lay the hammer to her and I think that the "experienced" folk have done enough damage to the US. Maybe get some people in that are less familiar with the run of the mill who might force some change. Obamas skin tone isn't a reason to vote d3mocrat
    Last edited by CUG; 08-30-2008 at 10:07 AM.

Originally posted by CUG

Obamas skin tone isn't a reason to vote d3mocrat
    This is a weird little comment you tacked on at the end with no context, but since you brought it up, it reminds me to vent about this

This is a pretty dumb talking point that I hear pretty often, and it holds no merit. If you break it down into the 2 groups of people that may vote based on skin color:

black people: there's more than a few that will vote based solely on skin color, but, well, of course they would. It's in their best interests to do so. What are they going to do, not vote within their interests? If they aren't going to vote for what they feel is best for them....what should they vote for?

white PC liberals: take away the fact that Obama is black, put a white christian male in his place....and they'll still vote Democrat anyways. A PC liberal has no political ideology in common with Republicans, so regardless of Obama being black, they aren't switching sides anyways. It's not like there were white Republicans that suddenly are voting Democrat because of Obama being black

Come on guys, think this one through.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

JM's a pretty big pimp.

Married a model. Cheated on her with his current wife, who's a mega rich hot sugar mama (and 18 yrs younger)! Convince his wife to a uncontested divorce in Feb '80, finalized in April, marries the new girl in May LOL.

I'll bet ya he's fucking this Palin chick and she's gonna rat him out haha. It's so insane and uncomprehensible to pick someone like Palin as VP that this is the only plausible explanation .
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-18-2020 at 09:45 AM.

My Ride
    Lexus IS

Originally posted by Antonito

Originally posted by CUG

Obamas skin tone isn't a reason to vote d3mocrat
    This is a weird little comment you tacked on at the end with no context, but since you brought it up, it reminds me to vent about this

This is a pretty dumb talking point that I hear pretty often, and it holds no merit. If you break it down into the 2 groups of people that may vote based on skin color:

black people: there's more than a few that will vote based solely on skin color, but, well, of course they would. It's in their best interests to do so. What are they going to do, not vote within their interests? If they aren't going to vote for what they feel is best for them....what should they vote for?

white PC liberals: take away the fact that Obama is black, put a white christian male in his place....and they'll still vote Democrat anyways. A PC liberal has no political ideology in common with Republicans, so regardless of Obama being black, they aren't switching sides anyways. It's not like there were white Republicans that suddenly are voting Democrat because of Obama being black

Come on guys, think this one through.
    Exactly.
    These are the pitfalls of bipartisan politics. When there's only two to choose from, some choices are inevitable for some people.

In another type of rant, I hate the CNN press coverage of the DNC. Well... ok, it's actually quite good - what I specifically hate is the interviews of individuals "randomly" picked out of the crowd.

I hate it because the people they always shove a mic into and ask for a reaction are black individuals.

The camera sweeps and pans to the crowd show quite a diverse crowd - why only ask the black attendees?

My opinion is that it is a disservice of CNN for doing this. It seems as though they are trying to put too much emphasis on Obama's ethnic makeup. Like they're going: "oh look! what a moment in history! A half black man in the running for president! How awesome!" Maybe they think they're helping. But if anything, I think they're not. If anything they're alienating the people who wish to select him as president for his leadership potential, and not for his ethnic makeup.

It's as if as though they're showing that Obama is only for the blacks.

...which is where I think some people get the idea that anyone who likes Obama is only voting for him because of his color.

Sorry for the circuitous and rambly poast. Drunk.
    Last edited by randedge; 08-30-2008 at 10:16 PM.

My Ride
    '05 Saabaru 9-2X

Looks like someone on the GOP side knows that reporters only get their information from Wikipedia: link.

My Ride
    '10 RX350 & '08 e90 335i

Originally posted by badatusrnames
    Daughter is hot too:

Haha, gets my vote. Seriously though, great move on his part, there are a ton of superficial voters in the US that may have been voting Hil for her sex alone, I'm sure there will be a number of would be Dems that are now Reps.
    Autosignature

Her son has downs syndrome and is NOT in the family pictures? Claaaaassy.

My Ride
    05 Outback 2.5xt

What do you guys think of the whole "scandal" involving her latest child and whether its hers or not?

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-69834

My Ride
    Grimace

Originally posted by natejj
    What do you guys think of the whole "scandal" involving her latest child and whether its hers or not?

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-69834
    that is quite interesting. her daughter does look alot skinner in the later photos and looks preggers in some of the earlier photos before that child was born

My Ride
    02 Jetta 1.8T

DAMN!!

My Ride
    Left at 5pm

Originally posted by G-Suede
    The Goiter and The Ho. Classic.

What a fucking sham. The motives here are so transparent it's comically amusing. The republicans must truly believe that the American voting public are exactly the bunch of witless mental midgets they're made out to be. I can't think of a time where calling a politician a prostitute wasn't more true.
    This is exactly what came to mind when i heard who he picked (and actually found out who she was.)
    It just screams "I'll do or say anything to get elected."
    Originally posted by scat19
    I have a BMW so im not stupid.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast