Quantcast
Cat Killers get a slap on the wrist - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Cat Killers get a slap on the wrist

Originally posted by Darkane

Agreed. I was responding to Antonio's quote about me. "It's clear you don't share the same feelings for pets that others do"

But really I do.
    Well, no, you don't, since you say yourself that you don't care as much as other people about this. "Built for life" and all that

Which is fine, different strokes for different folks. It just seemed to me that you actually couldn't comprehend the situation, as opposed to personally not caring.

My Ride
    CBR600RR

Should people who hunt for sport be locked up?!
    If they don't kill the animal and then throw it in a microwave, then yes, yes they should.

As for the if this happened in an Asian country what would be the punishment, I'm sure it would be pretty stiff. I don't think they kill the animals they eat by such a gruesome method. One knife swing, no more head. Animal doesn't feel anything. Just because you eat the animal, doesn't mean it's okay to torture it. I'm sure there would be outrage here if the slaughter house in Brooks started killing cattle by microwaving them.

I'm pretty sure the people who's house was broken into are less concerned about the $10,000 in damage than losing their pet as well.
    In reference to Rob Anders:
    Originally posted by ZenOps
    Hes not really that bad...

My Ride
    WAO Arrival

I couldn't care less if they eat dogs/cats somewhere else on earth.

If someone touched MY dogs I would kill them. No questions asked. Send me to spy hill, I will have a smile on my face.

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

Originally posted by Antonito

Well, no, you don't, since you say yourself that you don't care as much as other people about this. "Built for life" and all that

Which is fine, different strokes for different folks. It just seemed to me that you actually couldn't comprehend the situation, as opposed to personally not caring.
    Fair enough. I had a pet I lost, I know how it feels. I don't know, I guess it's not such a big deal to me in the whole picture of life. You're right different strokes for different folks.

I had a pretty good bond with my cat. Mind you in the heat of the moment I'd probably do some inexcusable things If I caught the person, but not worth going to jail over. If he was caught trying to harm my parents or siblings then yes, I'd gladly carve my initials deep into his chest with a burning dagger.

Anyway sorry for cluttering this thread for you guys. Anymore replies just PM them to me.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    '04 330CI, '05 RM 250

So fucked. If I was in that highschool I would of layed a fucking thrashing on that kid, not put something in his locker. Fuck boot stomp to the face.

Although, violence never solves anything hahahaha.

My Ride
    B8.5 S4

Guys.. It's a fucking cat! It's eaten in some parts of the world!

Question: I wonder what the punishment would be in an Asian country. Japan even, a nice clean 1st world country.

The B&E, 10,000 dollars worth of damage, that's what people should be upset about.

I remember hearing about a cat being microwaved at a party when I went to high school. Nothing happened.

Should people who hunt for sport be locked up?!

I do agree this whole mess is animal cruelty, what about trappers too?
    I don't care if it's food, or if its a pet. Microwaving an animal while it suffers for 10 minutes, whether it's a cat or a chicken, is beyond wrong and makes me sick to my stomach.

I still wouldn't be a fan of a cat having it's head chopped off with an axe (due to cute fuzzy syndrome) but if that cat is used for food after it's head is chopped off it's a MUCH different ball game than microwaving it for kicks.

If you can't see the difference, you probably have the brain of the chicken in my aforementioned example.

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

Anyway sorry for cluttering this thread for you guys. Anymore replies just PM them to me.
    Bspot you were saying something about my brain?
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    93 integra

If someone did that to Nizmo I'd make sure they'd feel the same pain as my cat. Some people think cats are dumb pets but people get attached like they would to any other type of pet and it's extremely disapointing that the courts in this province only handed out minimal punishment for such an act of pure cruelty and torture.

My Ride
    B8.5 S4

Bspot you were saying something about my brain?
    I'll PM, but it would have been more fun to argue in here for everyone's entertainment.

My Ride
    06 S2000

That's fucking sick.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyfuel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's why I just say I have a 4" dick and lift weights to make up for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My car sounds like shit.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4