Quantcast
You guys disappoint me. - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: You guys disappoint me.

My Ride
    02 Celica GT-S

Woah, people still actually know that irc exists?

My Ride
    AWOL

...it is a myth, like the female orgasm.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-18-2020 at 09:34 AM.

Good for him, that is awesome. FTP!

My Ride
    the ladies crazy!

thats pretty crazy..imagine if he lost control..hed have serious hang time lol
    Life is a Gamble.

My Ride
    Sausage Wagon

I'm happy anytime I hear of a traffic cop not getting his way. The biker needs to relax for sure, but LOL @ the radar queen.

Originally posted by teamPRO

howbout suck my black kettle...

My Ride
    Buffalo Truck & An Angry Kitty

Eye r teh speder / willier to THE MAX phools!

If this guy was going up and down Deerfoot how the hell did they (CPS) not track him down?
    "Masked Bandit is a gateway drug for frugal spending." - Unknown303

My Ride
    Sausage Wagon

Originally posted by Masked Bandit
    Eye r teh speder / willier to THE MAX phools!

If this guy was going up and down Deerfoot how the hell did they (CPS) not track him down?
    They've got no proof that it's the same guy. More speculation. I wish the traffic division would get dismantled so they could make those "police officers" earn their money doing quality police work.

Originally posted by teamPRO

howbout suck my black kettle...

Originally posted by Dave P
    Good for him, that is awesome. FTP!
    Unless he is the cause of some innocent bystander getting hurt or killed in a reaction-accident. Then his true colours as a douche will be more apparent.

Originally posted by Heff

Unless he is the cause of some innocent bystander getting hurt or killed in a reaction-accident. Then his true colours as a douche will be more apparent.

Well of course, but until then. Yeeee Haw

My Ride
    Subaru Outback

Originally posted by SkittleFreak
    beyond needs it's own tv show
    no one would want to see what a beyonder looks like in real life... it would have to be a series of news images interspliced with images of LOL cats, Motivational posters and Pedobear.

My Ride
    93 integra

Originally posted by lelalong

no one would want to see what a beyonder looks like in real life... it would have to be a series of news images interspliced with images of LOL cats, Motivational posters and Pedobear.
    bahahah beyond in a nutshell. This had me LOL in class hahaha...Fucking beyond making me get weird looks in class haha.

Originally posted by CUG

They've got no proof that it's the same guy. More speculation. I wish the traffic division would get dismantled so they could make those "police officers" earn their money doing quality police work.
    Do you know how many impaired charges they lay? They are also the reconstructionists for all fatal accidents. How many people die each year in traffic related accidents/incidents? The bulk of un-natural deaths are from collisions. Guess that isn't worth the time to look into is it?
    "It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong....I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives.

My Ride
    93 integra

in his defence though DayGlow, since i am pretty sure your CPS, is that sometimes it seems like a cash grab. Case in point is Macloud trail past Shawnessy they are there every other day. I've lived in Chap for 3 years and the only big accident I remember is the cement truck one. other than that it's a huge cash grab which annoys people who drive there everyday since they are there almost every day. I don't see what their being there helps in any way. They could best be used elsewhere in the city. But they aren't. And sometimes it's not just one cop, not 2 but I've seen 3 there before. It's pretty god damned sad.

Originally posted by 01RedDX
    Race City's closed so he was taking it to the streets in protest. Might be more to come.
    How do you know for sure?

More to come? I hope so... I've always wondered what the aftermath of a 260km/hr collision would look like.

So the moral of the story is: You won't get a ticket if you go fast enough.

Originally posted by ekguy
    in his defence though DayGlow, since i am pretty sure your CPS, is that sometimes it seems like a cash grab. Case in point is Macloud trail past Shawnessy they are there every other day. I've lived in Chap for 3 years and the only big accident I remember is the cement truck one. other than that it's a huge cash grab which annoys people who drive there everyday since they are there almost every day. I don't see what their being there helps in any way. They could best be used elsewhere in the city. But they aren't. And sometimes it's not just one cop, not 2 but I've seen 3 there before. It's pretty god damned sad.
    I agree that there are fishing holes and guys that hit them just because they are easy. Now are they ticketing people there for doing 90-95 in an 80 zone ( if I remember correctly) or are they hitting the people that are still doing 110-120 approaching a large intersection ( MacLeod Tr x 162/Sunvalley Bv)?

I remember when I worked in the south that intersection was a high collision area with rear enders from people still doing highway speeds and not stopping in time with the traffic in front of them, or the worst was people that were turning left from s/b Mac to Sunvalley Bv. They would run the red on the left turn because they didn't want to sit through another cycle. The only problem is that they are turning left across 3 lanes of traffic and often or not the outside lane was free. Add a guy going north on Mac watching the left turn light seeing it was going red and timing the green so they don't have to stop. They are entering the intersection on a green going 40-50km/hr and because the stopped traffic blocks their view of the late runners of the red turning left a high chance of injury T-bone collision is a result. When I worked down there there was at least 1-2 of these a week.

I know I have a very different prospective to traffic safety because I've been exposed to the results of chance collisions. Most people that don't see excessive speed ( I'm talking 30+ over the limit) in traffic as an issue. Most people go on their merry way weaving through traffic never having an incident, but those who do find out how traumatic it is, be it lost of a vehicle, what is reported as minor injuries on the news (soft tissue and broken bones that leave people off of work and in insurance nightmares for up to years).

Everyone thinks that it won't happen to them, and statistical, they are probably right. It is just when it happens people don't seem to understand how jarring to their life it is. And it does happen to people, constantly. It's just most people are ignorant to it because it hasn't happened to them. I buy a lotto number every week because even though the likelihood of me winning is infinitessible, I have to play to win. We all play everyday on the roads as well and we have constant 'winners' as well.
    "It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong....I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives.

My Ride
    Hemi, ZX6R

Originally posted by ekguy
    From what I've read from your post, you answered your own question.

"I don't see what their being there helps in anyway", and "in 3 years theres only been 1 big accident". hahaha

Their is no point in starting another, omg cops just write tickets, its so unfair, they need to do "real" police work. Fuck give it a break.

My Ride
    93 integra

no on days they aren't there people still go on their merry way and it seems fine. i never go past 90 on that road either way so it doesn't affect me but it seems like a cash grab when you leave to go somewhere and they are there and come back 2 to 3 hours later sometimes more and they are still there. Where are the profits from this going? Seems crime is just as rampant they say they need to hire more cops...where are those cops? Seems to me we pay alot of fines and don't get anything in return but higher crime rates.

My Ride
    AE92GZE, Legacy BL, Yaris

Driving that fast is absolutley nuts.

but ...

Originally posted by DayGlow

Do you know how many impaired charges they lay? They are also the reconstructionists for all fatal accidents. How many people die each year in traffic related accidents/incidents? The bulk of un-natural deaths are from collisions. Guess that isn't worth the time to look into is it?
    Being that you brought it up. If those un-natural deaths are that important someone should fire 30 of the policemen who work traffic and use the 1.5 mil for pulic education. I know it would do more good. Why doesn't that happen? Because they (traffic detail) are expected to generate $3,000,000 of tax revenue.

http://www.canada.com/calgary/calgar...1-9efdd4e077e2

To be used on useful things. Useful things like Skateboard parks.

Meanwhile the only outlet for people like the mad biker is going to be closed by the decisions made by these very same people. Of course with 210 more officers coming on stream we won't be seeing more of this in the next five years. Ya right.

WTG Silly Hall

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast