Quantcast
Cardel Homes walk a mile in her shoes?... What a freaking joke!!! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Cardel Homes walk a mile in her shoes?... What a freaking joke!!!

Default Cardel Homes walk a mile in her shoes?... What a freaking joke!!!

In my opinion "Walk a mile in her shoes" is a joke! In fact in my opinion Cardel Homes in itself is a joke, and the biggest fraud this city has seen for a "community supporter".

This s a quote from walkamile.ca

"No woman should have to choose between shelter and food for her children, but that's a sad reality of life in Canada for thousands of women who can't find affordable housing."

In May of 2002, my ex and myself signed a purchase agreement with Cardel Homes. The terms of the agreement "none- this is a firm and binding agreement".

The ex left in September of 2002 the ex left, and we were two months away from the closing of the property. On October 2, 2002 he went and got another mortgage in his name only, after he talked to the same mortgage broker who gave us the first mortgage (who informed him that she could not take me off the mortgage without selling my interest to him... in which I never did). As of October 16th, 2002 I was still listed on the property as a homeowner, but somewhere in between October 16, 2002 and November 19, 2002... my name disappeared.

In affidavits filed at the Court of Queen's Bench (in which the original purchase agreement was filed)... first one he acknowledged that our joint money was invested in that property. (But he keeps changing lawyers and forgets what stories he has already told), an in an Affidavit filed July 25, 2006... he acknowledged that he purchased the home from Cardel Homes, and attached a letter from Cardel's lawyer with him listed as the only purchaser.

In my opinion it sounds like he obtained a second purchase agreement from Cardel. The thing that tops this all.... an employee of Cardel homes bought the house, as well as a real estate agent, but the real estate agent hid the sale under his wife's and mother in law's name (maybe to dodge Revenue Canada).

All in all.... what it comes down to it... Cardel Homes, along with my ex.... chose to leave my children and myself homeless. I didn't get to choose between shelter and bills...they chose for me. In this case they chose profit over the well being of children and a mother. Is this walk a case of guilt? They started this walk after they did what they did to my children and myself.

I am going to file a criminal complaint against Cardel, my ex, and everyone involved. Just food for thought of how untrustworthy they are. This is my reason for disliking Cardel Homes, do I sound bitter? You bet I do... forget about me, but my children were 8, 5 and 4 at the time... it's what they did to my children. For that I want to see people pay for what they did to my children.

My Ride
    Buffalo Truck & An Angry Kitty

Ummmmm, Some of your story is pretty hard to follow but FWIW, after we built with Cardel (took 1.5 years) I will never do anything that sends a single penny their way or promotes their name.

Sorry to hear that your got screwed around but that seems to be the way of Cardel.

"Masked Bandit is a gateway drug for frugal spending." - Unknown303

Is there a question here somewhere?

This isn't a blog.....everyone knows home builders are sheisters.

My Ride
    17 Civic HB Sport

sadly, people still buy into this shit
    What kind of birdhouse can you build with popsicles, roofies, and a rubber mallet?
    "It's for a rare African bird called "none your business."
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    If you were straight I'd eat you like a BLT sandwich with extra Bacon. And I fucking LOVE bacon.

Sorry about that, I guess my question would be how Cardel systematically decide that it's okay to leave three children, and their mother homeless... all in the name of profit? If there was a second purchase agreement... they are guilty of fraud. Would they not be? My money was in that entire deal as well. Would you consider them hypocrites after leaving us without a home, and now they are trying to help women who struggle with housing? I struggled financially after they breached a contract, that left my children and myself without a home.

My Ride
    VW Corrado VR6

So She has the house in his name?

Or is she actually a he?

The use of Him and Her properly are quite difficult.

I have no idea what you were trying to say there.

Also, what does your lawyers screwing you have to do with cardel's walk a mile in her shoes and woman's shelters?

My Ride
    VW Corrado VR6

It's not Cardel's job to make sure everyone buys their house. They make the house, you pay for the house, you live in the house... thats the ONLY obligations they have or any homebuilder for that matter.

If they were to just give away houses to people that were homeless, they would be out of business.

Secondly, this whole process has NOTHING to do with cardel, it's your lawyers that screwed up. or at least what I understand of your story anyways.

Sorry about your loss.

But lets be honest here. Going up against Ryan Oakey and Cardel Homes in court?! That will be a fail.

Money prevails unforchunately

My Ride
    335i

Do you have a lawyer? It sounds like you don't have the capacity to challenge this in court by yourself and you'll need a lawyer to do much of the legwork for you. This is a pretty common issue and there are some remedies available.
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

My Ride
    Highlander

Good God OP, you need a hug. Cardel homes is only the sponsor of the event. The charity is for the YWCA and their woman's shelter facilities. It has nothing to do with your whining story about your ex being a douche bag. Regular citizens (as well as city officials, company executives and local celebrities) raise their own money (similar to a cancer walk or anything like that) and the money raised goes to the YWCA. Cardel doesn't take the cash and do a happy dance all the way to the money rainbow. I think it's a fantastic event and funny as hell to watch. My brother participated last year and is going to be doing the same this year.

And trust me, Cardel probably didn't have a record of your life history sitting infront of them when all of this was happening. I'm willing to bet a good chunk of money that Mr. Cardel salesperson didnt sit there saying "hmmmm, her name is _____. I knew a _____ once and she was a bitch. I see she has 3 young kids. I know, a great way to get revenge on the bitchy _____ I used to know is to deliberately screw over this _______. BWAHAHAHA!" Get over yourself. You should have stayed on top of what was happening with your house, especially if you have a vindictive asshole as an ex.

Your ex probably said you guys were pulling out of the deal due to separation. It happens all the time, that's how we got our house, someone else walked away from it. He probably said he'd purchase it on his own instead and that's why a second agreement was drafted without your name. Take him to court all you want to get your investment back, but it doesn't do a damn bit of good to blame a charity event for your situation.

You need to re-read your post , it doesnt make much sense at all.
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

My Ride
    Highlander

You made an account on a CAR FORUM to post your "woe-is-me" woman rantings about a local charity event's sponsor? You seriously need a life, troll.

I will simplify this as much as I can... Two mortgages (because Cardel won't break ground without word from their lawyer that the mortgage is in place). First one was in place May, and the second one appeared in October without my name on it. One purchase agreement in May, and the ex implied that there is a second one, but that would have had to happen between October 16, and November 19. I did keep tabs on the house, but apparently was completely lied to.

It was also Cardel's lawyer who closed the purchase of the house, because you get to use their lawyer for free on closing.

I don't have a lawyer, because I can't afford one.

I am going to file a police report against with the commercial crimes division. A Justice from the Court of Queen's said that what happened here was fraud.

It amazes me how someone will get upset with someone when they expose a company for the wrong doings that they do, but get upset at what the regular average person will do to someone else.

Don't get me wrong... I understand there are people out there who honestly need help, and I respect that organizations do throw their names behind them, and give big cash donations. But in this case... I strongly believe that Cardel are a bunch of hypocrites in this situation. They are the ones who caused my situation by ignoring the laws that were set in place to protect me.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

So if I read this right...

You have an agreement to buy the house under your name and your ex's name.

Your ex talks to cardel homes, probably says you broke up, and want to buy the place himself.

Your ex decides not to buy on the initial agreement. Deposit is forfeited.

Your ex starts a new agreement, and buys it himself.

So my question is, did the new agreement have a lower price than the original agreement? Or did you ex fully forfeit the deposit? If he gave up the deposit, you're SOL, and really, can only sue him for the deposit.

If the price is lower to reflect that deposit, then you may have something, but honestly, you'd be wasting a lot of $ for anything under $15k (on your share of the deposit) because it'll take a lot of $ for lawyers to prove that's what happened, especially with softening housing prices.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Default Re: Cardel Homes walk a mile in her shoes?... What a freaking joke!!!

Originally posted by fruster8ed

They started this walk after they did what they did to my children and myself.

So...you are a single mother??

Hi, my name is Arif...it's a pleasure to meet you...

Originally posted by Boosted_TL

Money prevails unforchunately

So does spelling...
    ...@therealarifjina...

No the ex took the intial deposit of 24,300 dollars that we put down on the house, and according to paperwork that he supplied the court for our case... the deposit was supposedly what he solely paid, but acknowledges that it was joint monies. LOL.... he is intellectually challenged at times.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

^

Does your ex have an account on here by chance? Or is the local legend that is "Beyond" becoming this well known? Not being a prick (no, really guys!) just curious as to what brought you here.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

I honestly don't know if the ex has an account on here. I googled complaints against Cardel, and this site came up a few times...lol.

I have finally been able to put most of my life back in order, and am now ready to take on the fight, and try to make what was done wrong; right again.

I also don't want the same thing to happen to anyone else... man or women. It's not fair to anyone.

My Ride
    Toyota Previa

Originally posted by Melinda
    Good God OP, you need a hug.
    Wrong.

OP needs a room with no internet.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast