Quantcast
RANT: U of C Subway - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: RANT: U of C Subway

Reminds me of the Arby's at Northland mall where they will not give you more than 2 packets of ketchup. If you want more they ask you to pay extra for more ketchup...

My Ride
    Toyota

Last edited by smurfette; 09-24-2008 at 02:10 PM.

My Ride
    AMGGGGGGsixtythree

LOL. What a poser.

so why would you even be remotely interested in these comments? (according to your initial post)

What an idiot.

My Ride
    Toyota Sequoia

Originally posted by smurfette
    Oh shiet, I meant my parents' FRIEND

good job! now go home.

Oh, look at that, she changed her dumbass remark....

My Ride
    Hondas

Originally posted by smurfette
    Have you shown your parents this thread yet?

Is shit going to start getting better there or is an attempt to save 18 cents a week going to cost them their business?

My Ride
    AMGGGGGGsixtythree

Originally posted by 89s1

Have you shown your parents this thread yet?

Is shit going to start getting better there or is an attempt to save 18 cents a week going to cost them their business?
    ... it's smurf's friends' uncles' nephews' brother in laws' niece that owns it.

Anyone prefer Quizno's here? I know I sure do. Now that's a place.

I don't think the self-bagging thing is a big deal since it's up to the customer but they are pretty cheap, 1 napkin wtf. If the customer had access to napkins without asking the workers there it wouldn't be a big deal either but they don't.

The Subway across from Sait is awful, I went there twice and couldnt take it anymore. Food tastes like crap, nothing is fresh in there.

Best subway that I pretty much go to most of the week when Im working is the one in Heritage Meadows across from Best Buy near Pho. They always give me an extra cookie or a bag of chips w/ the cookies and everything in there is fresh and clean. for them.
    Last edited by tomt64; 09-24-2008 at 10:49 PM.

My Ride
    93' civic, honda for lyfe!!

I only ate at there during my first year, after experiencing the horrible service of those asian international students, I got fed up and vowed not to go back there again.

They always missed something that I asked for, and when I mention it they get all pissy and roll there fucking eyes, that pissed me off so much. The last time I went there I just walked out on them while she was making the sandwhich.
    Originally posted by 89s1
    I leave the safety off the gun stuffed in my belt. I'm not worried about shotting off one of my balls. I got a spare.

My Ride
    NC1

Originally posted by tomt64
    The Subway across from Sait is awful, I went there twice and couldnt take it anymore. Food tastes like crap, nothing is fresh in there.
    haha oh man, that one asian guy that works there late is such a douche.

I finish my workouts around 11pm and this location is open till midnight and close to home so I go there by default. Cheap on the toppings, and yeah, things aren't fresh.

Last time I went, he had a sign up, "come back in 15mins" and dude sees me at the door and still walks away. WTF?!

He's so sketchy. Don't know if he's an owner or worker but when you pay by cash, he doesn't ring it in, keeps it for himself. lol

Anyway, any other Subways open till midnight?
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    L-Tuned

C'mon guys, lighten up. I've met the owners of Subway at the U and they are great people. Just your typical family running a business. I also know the owners of the Arby's at Northland personally and heck, I don't even get more than two ketchup packets, lol. Not like they are all gazillionaires laughing at you cuz they save two napkins a day. Trust me, if you were in their position running a family business, you'd do the same thing. If you want an extra napkin or bag, ask for it. Is it really that hard? I've even been to a Subway where they give you NO napkins, NO bags, and NO lids for the drink cups. When I've asked for it, they claim they're all out ....so you Uni guys are getting it good!

all the things listed above are pretty bad but i stopped going to subway because they don't change their gloves. At times the gloves are so disgusting it looks like they have been wearing them all day. If you ask the person to change their glvoes they give you the dirtiest looks.

i just like going there to hear people in line freak out when the dumbasses working there fuck up their sandwiches

"I SAID OLIVES NOT OLIVE YOU FUCKING RETARD"

My Ride
    Camaro 2SS

Originally posted by Altezza
    C'mon guys, lighten up. I've met the owners of Subway at the U and they are great people. Just your typical family running a business. I also know the owners of the Arby's at Northland personally and heck, I don't even get more than two ketchup packets, lol. Not like they are all gazillionaires laughing at you cuz they save two napkins a day. Trust me, if you were in their position running a family business, you'd do the same thing. If you want an extra napkin or bag, ask for it. Is it really that hard? I've even been to a Subway where they give you NO napkins, NO bags, and NO lids for the drink cups. When I've asked for it, they claim they're all out ....so you Uni guys are getting it good!
    Good people or not - they aren't running their business properly. And like people have been saying, the napkin this is just one of many...

dude, if i owned a business i would definately not do the same thing. actually, my father is a mechanic and owns a few auto repair shops in minneapolis/saint paul, and he was the one who taught me that customer service andass kissing is the way to do business. when someone comes in to my dads shop with a minor problem like a dead signal light or a squeaky door or things like that, he fixes them on the spot for free. yea, he might be losing a couple of bucks there, but he knows that investing in service like that will result in a return customer as well as word of mouth advertising, which can't be beat.

Hell, his shop still offers grease, oil and filter for $30 USD. he loses money on oil changes, but does it to keep his customers coming back

so whatever, i guess this is a total different business philosophy than those people runing subway have.

but like Weapon_R said, if they stopped worrying about the napkins and bags, and ran the business like a normal subway, it would only take like 1 or 2 sandwich sales per month to cover those costs, and you would be keeping the customer happy with the service they expect, and you wouldn't have threads on the internet like this one!

Lol GFY cock sucker GFY clearly you have never eaten at this subway garbage dump

RANT TIME:

yes i did eat there 1/2 year and let me tell you its a piss hole. That brian guy actually made fun of me for ordering Tuna everytime i was there cuz im a muslim and its either tuna or veggie...anyways i remember that the international asian people would get mad if you told them to toast the sub after they started making it and not before, at times i TOLD THEM to toast and they never heard or smth..

so anyways this one day i ordered a 6 inch tuna and the guy (brain) puts one scoop of tuna on LMFAO i told him isen't there anymore and he said thats what we put on, so next day i complained to the subway feedback thingy, got free sub coups in the mail next week...being an idiot i used them at the UC..haha guess who's working there BRIAN lol so he says were i got these..and obviously he got heat from whoever talked to him and sent me the coupons, i lied and said my bro got them from the MRC subway lol, never eat at that shit whole again...

the 5 dollar signs are down so this lets me believe that maybe its sold

imma say something i said in the original thread a few years back::

This brian guy really perpetuated the stereotypes about this race

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Sorry to break this to you, but the fact that they are nice people doesn't increase business or justify running a shitty one. Imagine going to Toronto trying to expand your oil company, and your catch line in "hey, I'm a nice guy! EHHHHHHHHHHHH." Feelings don't belong in business, that's all there is to it.
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    NC1

lol dude, you better tell them to smarten up and do a better job. They are representing the franchise and they are giving it a bad rep.

Subway at the U of C should be a cash cow, yeah??? Should be laughing all the way to the bank!!!
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast