Quantcast
Madante's question thread... - Page 63 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 53 62 63
Results 1,241 to 1,252 of 1252

Thread: Madante's question thread...

My Ride
    Honda Accord

Originally posted by chkolny541
    is it better to cramp yourself up for 4 years in uni and not have friends study 5+ hours nightly for straight A's

or

study maybe an hour a day and have a great time for 4 years and come out with c's?
    C's get degrees bud, C's get degrees
    Go Flames!

My Ride
    1990 4runner

Why is it that everyone driving faster than you is considered an idiot and everyone driving slower than you is a moron?

My Ride
    2000 Honda Civic Si

Default My car

Something is wrong with my 2000 honda civic si... it's making a loud banging sound inside of my engine bay, probably something to do with my pistons. Without having a mechanic look at it do you have any idea what it may be and how it is caused? And would it be easier for me to fix it with a mechanic or just do an engine swap?
    Can you pm me cause I'm still learning how to use this site!
    Thx

My Ride
    '10 RX350 & '08 e90 335i

Originally posted by Jonel
    A girl I started seeing recently asked me what I wanted if I won against her at pool? Should I be straight up and just say sex or should I use an innuendo like baconator?

How come salt is derived from water and yet it makes you thirsty?
    If she's asking the question, she's already guilty of innuendo ... I don't think baconator comments get chicks, but you never know.

As saltier blood circulates through the body, it makes the fluid outside of our body cells saltier than the fluid inside the cells. The cells notice the change right away. That’s because the extra salt outside acts like a magnet, pulling water out of the cells. The cells try to hold in the water and they send chemical messengers to the brain, protesting the saltiness of the fluid around them.
    Autosignature

My Ride
    "Four f***ing wheels and a seat!"

Alright, I'll bump this thread since this ridiculous question has been bothering me for sometime (and I can't really find anything on the net..)-- why do the outsides of the heels on dress shoes wear out faster than the insides (which barely wear themselves out)? Does it have something to do with the shape of your feet? If it has to do with how you walk, is there a way to correct this?

I guess for clarity, if you're looking at a pair of dress shoes from the back, the left (outside) portion of the left heel/shoe wears out far more quickly, which the right (outside) portion of the right heel/shoe wears out far more quickly....every pair of shoes I've every had seems to do this, and it's most noticable (to me) in dress shoes, and I've observed it countless times on other people.

My Ride
    Sausage Wagon

Originally posted by Gainsbarre
    Alright, I'll bump this thread since this ridiculous question has been bothering me for sometime (and I can't really find anything on the net..)-- why do the outsides of the heels on dress shoes wear out faster than the insides (which barely wear themselves out)? Does it have something to do with the shape of your feet? If it has to do with how you walk, is there a way to correct this?

I guess for clarity, if you're looking at a pair of dress shoes from the back, the left (outside) portion of the left heel/shoe wears out far more quickly, which the right (outside) portion of the right heel/shoe wears out far more quickly....every pair of shoes I've every had seems to do this, and it's most noticable (to me) in dress shoes, and I've observed it countless times on other people.
    You need an alignment.

Originally posted by teamPRO

howbout suck my black kettle...

My Ride
    WAO Arrival

Your gate is askew

why do real life lesbians never look as hot as their adult film counterpart?
    Originally posted by Modelexis
    If I have questions about my phone bill, I don't post it on beyond, I call telus.
    Originally posted by D911
    worst part is definitely when the dudes smacking it with his dick like that inside out anus owes his dick some money.
    the crap you find when you dig through ask leo

My Ride
    Bicycle

It's the way your foot strikes the ground. If you look at (most) pairs of Nike Shox runners you'll notice that the lateral side of the sole of the shoe is higher than the rest of the heel. And you'll notice the wear and tear more on dress shoes because the rubber (on cheaper dress shoes) on the heel is probably not as durable as opposed to sneakers. Not 100% sure but that's my take.

An average of 2,000 motorcyclists are killed each year and another 50,000 injured in traffic collisions. More than 80 percent of all motorcycle accidents result in injury or death.

My Ride
    GTI 1.8T

How come when you pour a glass full of liquid and it spills over one side, it gets "sucked" under the cup and creates a perfect ring.

Literally gets SUCKED under there!

My Ride
    CLS 63, E550, Escalade, STS-V

To answer my own questions...

1. When is the MB E cab coming to Canada? It's already here
    2. If you were a girl, would you rather have the MB E sedan, coupe, or cab? CAB!
    3. If you really liked the new MB E class, what other cars might you consider buying which are comparable? Don't care anymore

-Thank you!

Last edited by mk007; 07-09-2010 at 09:38 AM.

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 53 62 63