Quantcast
Teenager dies in stolen car - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenager dies in stolen car

My Ride
    CBR600RR

Originally posted by revelations
    Thank god they didnt kill anyone else with their antics (eg. pedestrian).
    +2
    In reference to Rob Anders:
    Originally posted by ZenOps
    Hes not really that bad...

My Ride
    Das Fahrenheit

Originally posted by malcolmk14
    They just went for a joyride in a stolen car dude, they never murdered a family or anything.
    What if they hit someone? If it was Vehicular manslaughter, would you still be sympathetic?

They could of EASILY hit a pedestrian. Luckily the only ones the injured were themselves.

Yes I'm very happy that they did not kill any INNOCENT people but killed themselves. They are old enough to know what is right or wrong. If these are the same kids that stole a couple of Civics last year and the year prior then i'm happy he died because these a@#holes deserve what they got. When they caught these kids (probably the same ones as it was stolen in the same area) all they got was a slap on the wrist and the Police made them write apology letters to send to the victims. Wow, thats all you get for stealing and joyriding???

I agree with the previous post - wish they all died together but when I think about it I would have wished they ended up paralyzed then they would have to live with their silly mistake till they die. Am I harsh? Yes I sure am. Especially when you know people close to you who have had their cars stolen and trashed.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    350z

Good on them.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Poor car, it still had a long useful life ahead of it.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Originally posted by mekeni
    somehow, I don't feel sorry...

awesome news. 1 less douche in calgary!
    Originally posted by beyond_ban
    Are you looking for a happy ending?? If so, PM me...

Originally posted by cdnsir
    I feel a bit guilty for saying this... But I think justice was served here. I'm even going as far as to say, I would have liked to see all 5 of them in body bags.

How the fuck can you say that?
    Death? Why the fuck should the punishment for stealing a car be death? I'm not justifying what they did, they are shitheads, and deserve to have their shit kicked in, followed by some jail time.

Hell dude, I know a bunch of kids that age who would do the same kind of shit, or possibly have, I don't respect them, I'll tell them they're worthless dicks, cuz you simply don't take something that isn't yours, but all these kids I know aren't like that because they're evil nazis worthy of a painful and sudden death, its caused by shit they've had to deal with, it's caused by being screwed repeatedly by the adults they were supposed to be able to look to for guidance and help. They generally have shitty parents who don't give a rats ass about them, they've been shat on by teachers and principles, and when you're 13 years old, having gone through a childhood like that, yeah, you might not have the greatest amount of respect for other people, or their belongings.

Again, I'm not saying these douche-bags deserve to be let off the hook, they're old enough to be responsible for their actions, and they totally deserve to be ass-raped by the judicial system, much more so than they actually will be because the judicial system is WAY to lenient on underage dickheads, but they DON'T deserve to be killed.
    They deserve to be punished, and then fucking helped. They didn't get like this on their own, and yeah the fact that they are still pretty young means that although they are responsible for their own actions, they are also a lot less mature than someone who's twenty five, and a lot less capable of understanding right from wrong, although still capable, and they don't deserve the same punishment as a twenty five year old, they just deserve a harsher punishment then the one they're inevitably going to get.

As for the fact that they could have killed someone, yes they could have, and they should be treated just as badly as a drunk driver should be treated, cuz both are selfish shitheads who are taking someone else's life in their hands. But no one says that a drunk driver should get the electric chair, because people understand that as low as drunk driving is, there is a huge difference between unintentionally killing someone because you're a stupid dickhead who never seriously considered the consequences, and taking a machine gun and gunning down a mother with her two kids. The latter deserves death, the former deserves to be taught a severe, severe fucking lesson.
    That is all.
    Last edited by Carfanman; 09-22-2008 at 02:00 PM.

My Ride
    07 R6, 12 Ralliart

holy jesus use paragraphs....i'm not even gonna bother reading that

Cliffs notes of Carfanman's post:

read my post.

My Ride
    Nothing worth mentioning.

I never stole a car when I was a kid.........so I get to graduate to age 34 and counting.

No love lost here either.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "Look at my small penis everyone,"

My Ride
    audi

It's a shame one of them had to die...that's a pretty tough lesson to learn.

I never every did any of that stupid ass shit.

Hope none of them are allowed to get a license now..

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

My buddies exact words when his car was stolen:

"I hope the fuckers that stole my car die in a car crash"

Originally posted by trikypenguin
    holy jesus use paragraphs....i'm not even gonna bother reading that

Paragraphed.

Originally posted by Carfanman

How? Because if all 5 of them died, the probability of my car being stolen decreases. In fact, the chance that my (yet to be born) children get mugged also goes down, because these fucking degenerates most likely came from a degenerate family, and will most likely end up popping out a large number of degenerate shithead kids themselves in the not too distant future.

In fact, I'd go as far to say that if all 5 of them died, car and auto insurance would go down a bit (probably not noticeably, but it will show up as a small blip in the statistics used by the insurance companies to calculate how risky neighborhoods are, etc). So if we can take 5 families of deadbeat parents and assume that they had 3 kids each, that's 15 pieces of bad statistics that I no longer need to worry about.

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

We all make mistakes some larger than others. My dad used to steal cars when he was that age.. Not saying its the right thing to do but death isnt always the most justifiable payback. Some people from troubled pasts can actually go on to do great things.
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    TDi

Originally posted by Carfanman

Death? Why the fuck should the punishment for stealing a car be death? I'm not justifying what they did, they are shitheads, and deserve to have their shit kicked in, followed by some jail time.

Hell dude, I know a bunch of kids that age who would do the same kind of shit, or possibly have, I don't respect them, I'll tell them they're worthless dicks, cuz you simply don't take something that isn't yours, but all these kids I know aren't like that because they're evil nazis worthy of a painful and sudden death, its caused by shit they've had to deal with, it's caused by being screwed repeatedly by the adults they were supposed to be able to look to for guidance and help. They generally have shitty parents who don't give a rats ass about them, they've been shat on by teachers and principles, and when you're 13 years old, having gone through a childhood like that, yeah, you might not have the greatest amount of respect for other people, or their belongings.

Again, I'm not saying these douche-bags deserve to be let off the hook, they're old enough to be responsible for their actions, and they totally deserve to be ass-raped by the judicial system, much more so than they actually will be because the judicial system is WAY to lenient on underage dickheads, but they DON'T deserve to be killed.
    They deserve to be punished, and then fucking helped. They didn't get like this on their own, and yeah the fact that they are still pretty young means that although they are responsible for their own actions, they are also a lot less mature than someone who's twenty five, and a lot less capable of understanding right from wrong, although still capable, and they don't deserve the same punishment as a twenty five year old, they just deserve a harsher punishment then the one they're inevitably going to get.

As for the fact that they could have killed someone, yes they could have, and they should be treated just as badly as a drunk driver should be treated, cuz both are selfish shitheads who are taking someone else's life in their hands. But no one says that a drunk driver should get the electric chair, because people understand that as low as drunk driving is, there is a huge difference between unintentionally killing someone because you're a stupid dickhead who never seriously considered the consequences, and taking a machine gun and gunning down a mother with her two kids. The latter deserves death, the former deserves to be taught a severe, severe fucking lesson.
    That is all.

Can someone shorten this? What is the point of this post?

Too damn lazy to read.

+3 for them deserving it.

wished they ended up paralyzed then they would have to live with their silly mistake till they die.

My Ride
    WRX

Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
    We all make mistakes some larger than others. My dad used to steal cars when he was that age.. Not saying its the right thing to do but death isnt always the most justifiable payback. Some people from troubled pasts can actually go on to do great things.
    Yea. Makes me think of Tomco's contest thread and some of the shit beyonders have done in the past :P

My Ride
    Torqueless wonder!

Agreed with Carfanman, to a point. I wouldn't wish death on them (haven't had my car stolen to date either though so no rage flowing), but on the other hand I'll reserve sympathy for any innocents who might get plowed by joyriding thieves.

I wouldn't expect anymore if I pulled a douche-stunt, if something happens to me because of a choice I made then well that's that, I deserve no sympathy for my idiocy. We all do stupid things at some points in our lives so a lot of us might be (a little) hypocritical. Perhaps the kid would have gone on to great things, maybe not, but he still made a bad choice (hindsight 20/20). There are people who have gone through shit in their lives but have used the pain to better their own lives, not ruin someone else's.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast