Quantcast
Teenager dies in stolen car - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 115

Thread: Teenager dies in stolen car

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    My Ride
    CBR600RR
    Posts
    3,307
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally posted by revelations
    Thank god they didnt kill anyone else with their antics (eg. pedestrian).
    +2
    In reference to Rob Anders:
    Originally posted by ZenOps
    Hes not really that bad...

  2. #22
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mountains/Calgary
    My Ride
    Das Fahrenheit
    Posts
    2,125
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally posted by malcolmk14
    They just went for a joyride in a stolen car dude, they never murdered a family or anything.
    What if they hit someone? If it was Vehicular manslaughter, would you still be sympathetic?

    They could of EASILY hit a pedestrian. Luckily the only ones the injured were themselves.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    227
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Yes I'm very happy that they did not kill any INNOCENT people but killed themselves. They are old enough to know what is right or wrong. If these are the same kids that stole a couple of Civics last year and the year prior then i'm happy he died because these [email protected]#holes deserve what they got. When they caught these kids (probably the same ones as it was stolen in the same area) all they got was a slap on the wrist and the Police made them write apology letters to send to the victims. Wow, thats all you get for stealing and joyriding???

    I agree with the previous post - wish they all died together but when I think about it I would have wished they ended up paralyzed then they would have to live with their silly mistake till they die. Am I harsh? Yes I sure am. Especially when you know people close to you who have had their cars stolen and trashed.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    350z
    Posts
    98
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Good on them.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 1987
    Location
    SK
    My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)
    Posts
    3,049
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Poor car, it still had a long useful life ahead of it.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    782
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally posted by mekeni
    somehow, I don't feel sorry...

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    1,036
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    awesome news. 1 less douche in calgary!
    Originally posted by beyond_ban
    Are you looking for a happy ending?? If so, PM me...

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally posted by cdnsir
    I feel a bit guilty for saying this... But I think justice was served here. I'm even going as far as to say, I would have liked to see all 5 of them in body bags.

    How the fuck can you say that?
    Death? Why the fuck should the punishment for stealing a car be death? I'm not justifying what they did, they are shitheads, and deserve to have their shit kicked in, followed by some jail time.

    Hell dude, I know a bunch of kids that age who would do the same kind of shit, or possibly have, I don't respect them, I'll tell them they're worthless dicks, cuz you simply don't take something that isn't yours, but all these kids I know aren't like that because they're evil nazis worthy of a painful and sudden death, its caused by shit they've had to deal with, it's caused by being screwed repeatedly by the adults they were supposed to be able to look to for guidance and help. They generally have shitty parents who don't give a rats ass about them, they've been shat on by teachers and principles, and when you're 13 years old, having gone through a childhood like that, yeah, you might not have the greatest amount of respect for other people, or their belongings.

    Again, I'm not saying these douche-bags deserve to be let off the hook, they're old enough to be responsible for their actions, and they totally deserve to be ass-raped by the judicial system, much more so than they actually will be because the judicial system is WAY to lenient on underage dickheads, but they DON'T deserve to be killed.
    They deserve to be punished, and then fucking helped. They didn't get like this on their own, and yeah the fact that they are still pretty young means that although they are responsible for their own actions, they are also a lot less mature than someone who's twenty five, and a lot less capable of understanding right from wrong, although still capable, and they don't deserve the same punishment as a twenty five year old, they just deserve a harsher punishment then the one they're inevitably going to get.

    As for the fact that they could have killed someone, yes they could have, and they should be treated just as badly as a drunk driver should be treated, cuz both are selfish shitheads who are taking someone else's life in their hands. But no one says that a drunk driver should get the electric chair, because people understand that as low as drunk driving is, there is a huge difference between unintentionally killing someone because you're a stupid dickhead who never seriously considered the consequences, and taking a machine gun and gunning down a mother with her two kids. The latter deserves death, the former deserves to be taught a severe, severe fucking lesson.
    That is all.
    Last edited by Carfanman; 09-22-2008 at 02:00 PM.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    My Ride
    07 R6, 12 Ralliart
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    holy jesus use paragraphs....i'm not even gonna bother reading that

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Cliffs notes of Carfanman's post:

    read my post.

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Nothing worth mentioning.
    Posts
    1,008
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    I never stole a car when I was a kid.........so I get to graduate to age 34 and counting.

    No love lost here either.

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    calgary
    My Ride
    audi
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    It's a shame one of them had to die...that's a pretty tough lesson to learn.

    I never every did any of that stupid ass shit.

    Hope none of them are allowed to get a license now..

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    403
    My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's
    Posts
    6,120
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    My buddies exact words when his car was stolen:

    "I hope the fuckers that stole my car die in a car crash"


  14. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally posted by trikypenguin
    holy jesus use paragraphs....i'm not even gonna bother reading that


    Paragraphed.

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    YYC
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally posted by Carfanman

    How the fuck can you say that?
    How? Because if all 5 of them died, the probability of my car being stolen decreases. In fact, the chance that my (yet to be born) children get mugged also goes down, because these fucking degenerates most likely came from a degenerate family, and will most likely end up popping out a large number of degenerate shithead kids themselves in the not too distant future.

    In fact, I'd go as far to say that if all 5 of them died, car and auto insurance would go down a bit (probably not noticeably, but it will show up as a small blip in the statistics used by the insurance companies to calculate how risky neighborhoods are, etc). So if we can take 5 families of deadbeat parents and assume that they had 3 kids each, that's 15 pieces of bad statistics that I no longer need to worry about.

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    ___________________________
    My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans
    Posts
    11,139
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    We all make mistakes some larger than others. My dad used to steal cars when he was that age.. Not saying its the right thing to do but death isnt always the most justifiable payback. Some people from troubled pasts can actually go on to do great things.
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

    Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

    Red Deer, AB

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    TDi
    Posts
    1,351
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally posted by Carfanman



    How the fuck can you say that?
    Death? Why the fuck should the punishment for stealing a car be death? I'm not justifying what they did, they are shitheads, and deserve to have their shit kicked in, followed by some jail time.

    Hell dude, I know a bunch of kids that age who would do the same kind of shit, or possibly have, I don't respect them, I'll tell them they're worthless dicks, cuz you simply don't take something that isn't yours, but all these kids I know aren't like that because they're evil nazis worthy of a painful and sudden death, its caused by shit they've had to deal with, it's caused by being screwed repeatedly by the adults they were supposed to be able to look to for guidance and help. They generally have shitty parents who don't give a rats ass about them, they've been shat on by teachers and principles, and when you're 13 years old, having gone through a childhood like that, yeah, you might not have the greatest amount of respect for other people, or their belongings.

    Again, I'm not saying these douche-bags deserve to be let off the hook, they're old enough to be responsible for their actions, and they totally deserve to be ass-raped by the judicial system, much more so than they actually will be because the judicial system is WAY to lenient on underage dickheads, but they DON'T deserve to be killed.
    They deserve to be punished, and then fucking helped. They didn't get like this on their own, and yeah the fact that they are still pretty young means that although they are responsible for their own actions, they are also a lot less mature than someone who's twenty five, and a lot less capable of understanding right from wrong, although still capable, and they don't deserve the same punishment as a twenty five year old, they just deserve a harsher punishment then the one they're inevitably going to get.

    As for the fact that they could have killed someone, yes they could have, and they should be treated just as badly as a drunk driver should be treated, cuz both are selfish shitheads who are taking someone else's life in their hands. But no one says that a drunk driver should get the electric chair, because people understand that as low as drunk driving is, there is a huge difference between unintentionally killing someone because you're a stupid dickhead who never seriously considered the consequences, and taking a machine gun and gunning down a mother with her two kids. The latter deserves death, the former deserves to be taught a severe, severe fucking lesson.
    That is all.

    Can someone shorten this? What is the point of this post?

    Too damn lazy to read.


    +3 for them deserving it.

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    164
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    wished they ended up paralyzed then they would have to live with their silly mistake till they die.

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Red Deer
    My Ride
    WRX
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
    We all make mistakes some larger than others. My dad used to steal cars when he was that age.. Not saying its the right thing to do but death isnt always the most justifiable payback. Some people from troubled pasts can actually go on to do great things.
    Yea. Makes me think of Tomco's contest thread and some of the shit beyonders have done in the past :P

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Torqueless wonder!
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Agreed with Carfanman, to a point. I wouldn't wish death on them (haven't had my car stolen to date either though so no rage flowing), but on the other hand I'll reserve sympathy for any innocents who might get plowed by joyriding thieves.

    I wouldn't expect anymore if I pulled a douche-stunt, if something happens to me because of a choice I made then well that's that, I deserve no sympathy for my idiocy. We all do stupid things at some points in our lives so a lot of us might be (a little) hypocritical. Perhaps the kid would have gone on to great things, maybe not, but he still made a bad choice (hindsight 20/20). There are people who have gone through shit in their lives but have used the pain to better their own lives, not ruin someone else's.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tunerworks: Project Teenager BMW!

    By Tuner1 in forum Alberta BMW Owners Club
    Replies: 21
    Latest Threads: 09-29-2008, 09:34 PM
  2. Unruly teenager

    By Si_FlyGuy in forum General
    Replies: 57
    Latest Threads: 08-16-2006, 02:10 PM
  3. Teenager Shoplifts Winning Lottery Ticket

    By roopi in forum Society / Law / Current Events / Politics
    Replies: 5
    Latest Threads: 09-01-2004, 04:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •