Quantcast
Olympia Finals streaming on Bodybuilding.com tonight. 7:30MST - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Olympia Finals streaming on Bodybuilding.com tonight. 7:30MST

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

Default Olympia Finals streaming on Bodybuilding.com tonight. 7:30MST

I figured a couple people might be interested to catch this. I usually never watch Bodybuilding but this year is supposed to be a total swayed decision. Jay Cutler is supposed to take it for the third year because he said he wants to retire and have kids.

Love how the judges will give the title away because the current champ asks for it again.

Although it would be cool for Phil Heath or Wolfe to take it.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    bmw m3

my buddy is actually there watchin it.

haha jay lost his title. Go dex!
    -Fighting on arrival, fighting for survival-

As great as Ronnie was, he may eventually be remembered most for being the one that stayed so far past his prime that they were finally able to justify not placing the reigning champ 1st regardless of what shape he is in, which now has to have helped Dexter get the nod over Jay. Jay wasn't looking near 100% this year, but if there wasn't already a precedent....

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

Originally posted by Antonito
    As great as Ronnie was, he may eventually be remembered most for being the one that stayed so far past his prime that they were finally able to justify not placing the reigning champ 1st regardless of what shape he is in, which now has to have helped Dexter get the nod over Jay. Jay wasn't looking near 100% this year, but if there wasn't already a precedent....
    I think Coleman is competing next year again. Also Lee Priest is having a comeback in '09. That will be interesting. He had the freakiest arms at 21 years old!

But honestly bodybuilders got nothing on powerlifters. Seen pics of Dave Gulledge when he cut down? went from 320 to 265 and he wasn't as big as a BB but dense as fuck!

Last edited by Darkane; 10-01-2008 at 09:06 PM.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft