Quantcast
These guys must value education - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: These guys must value education

My Ride
    Camaro 2SS

Originally posted by 01RedDX
    Just heard that almost all of these guys are back on the streets already.

That's the real problem.
    Innocent until proven guilty I guess...

Although, they are likely guilty as sin.

My Ride
    Modded Turbo Jetta

Common, get real.... If you want to consider a immagrant that came over lastyear in the same boat as myself whom has had family in Canada for generations, then you my friend need to re think your thoughts.
    I bet every person on that list was either a direct immagrant or born here from family that moved here.

Notice a trend that every person on that list was of the same nationality....

As a side joke....

I heard they all live in the NE...

My Ride
    2020 Subaru Forester Sport

Originally posted by tm88
    Common, get real.... If you want to consider a immagrant that came over lastyear in the same boat as myself whom has had family in Canada for generations, then you my friend need to re think your thoughts.
    I bet every person on that list was either a direct immagrant or born here from family that moved here.

Notice a trend that every person on that list was of the same nationality....

As a side joke....

I heard they all live in the NE...
    well i don't think it has much to do with immigrants as it has to do with something else in society. Hell I don't disagree that a hell alot of the crip is by lowlives from all walks of live. I don't really disagree with you, just look at it this way.

Your great grand parents for example came from somewhere to immigrate to canada, then their children at the time didn't turn into gangbangers, then up until your generation where your okay as well (i assume this, don't really know you). So it just the society as a whole is getting more messed up. I personally believe its the whole parental supervision bullshit in north america. I mean hell in NA you can get sued by your fucking kid for spanking them or something. How retarded is that, spaking and all that shit is what raises kids to respect eldes, sets em straight in life, but now with all the stupid rules kids and teens can do what the fuck ever they want without any reprecautions.

When people were properly disciplined this wasn't much of a problem, but now you have druggies and hookers giving birth to neglected kids who just continue the cycle.

My Ride
    Acura Integra

without knowing, that could have just as easily been my list of TA's

I'm missing something...Calgary has black people?????

My Ride
    MDX

Majority of them are Somalian....run and hide

My Ride
    '01 Acura CL Type S

Originally posted by badatusrnames
    Maybe I'm missing something - but what does this have to do with valuing education?
    how do you connect the title of this thread to the story?

My Ride
    CBR600RR

Originally posted by Schwa
    without knowing, that could have just as easily been my list of TA's
    Originally posted by szw
    I'm missing something...Calgary has black people?????

On a serious note, what do you know, the CPS aren't all about speeding tickets

Who would've thought?
    In reference to Rob Anders:
    Originally posted by ZenOps
    Hes not really that bad...

My Ride
    Sausage Wagon

Originally posted by $lick_rYz

how do you connect the title of this thread to the story?
    There was debate in a previous thread that had one member explaining to everyone that immigrants typically to better in educational facilities because their families push it on them heavier. It was clear cut sarcasm.

Eblend, I'm not an immigrant, not even "technically" and not "in theory". Check your facts. I was born here, my parents were born here. My granparents and great grandparents helped their generation build Canada. <- Somehow that will piss you off, I don't care.

I'm in no way an immigrant. Why do you insist on thinking so? I don't think less of immigrants at all, but I will not see anyone (white, asian,black whatever) who has merely met the 5 year requirement....as an "equal" in terms of their Canadianism. I grew up in this place and have been subject to everything this country has to offer, good and bad, much longer than someone who did their 5 years in purgatory.

I wanted to ask, when you say "we're all Canadian immigrants in some way or another" are you referring to the entity that is Canada? Or are you referring to Canada as a landmass? I ask, because "Canada" wasn't a native venture. Fact checking will confirm this.

Originally posted by teamPRO

howbout suck my black kettle...

My Ride
    "Four f***ing wheels and a seat!"

Originally posted by CUG
    There was debate in a previous thread that had one member explaining to everyone that immigrants typically to better in educational facilities because their families push it on them heavier. It was clear cut sarcasm.
    Yeah, fine example you chose here to refute my point. I'll just throw something out here from Stats Canada (page 29)...

http://www.statcan.ca/english/freepu...11-008-XIE.pdf

"Nearly one-third (31%) of Chinese, whether they were
    foreign-born or Canadian-born, had a university education, almost double the rate of 18% among the general population."

Plus, it's nice that you seem to be able to discern who's an immigrant and who isn't from their name. Maybe you can get a job with the Conservative party to compile lists of immigrants so that they can target their campaign efforts towards them?

Originally posted by CUG
    Eblend, I'm not an immigrant, not even &quot;technically&quot; and not &quot;in theory&quot;. Check your facts. I was born here, my parents were born here. My granparents and great grandparents helped their generation build Canada. &lt;- Somehow that will piss you off, I don't care.
    Wow good for you. Looks like you chose your parents/grandparents/great grandparents well.

Originally posted by CUG
    I'm in no way an immigrant. Why do you insist on thinking so? I don't think less of immigrants at all, but I will not see anyone (white, asian,black whatever) who has merely met the 5 year requirement....as an &quot;equal&quot; in terms of their Canadianism. I grew up in this place and have been subject to everything this country has to offer, good and bad, much longer than someone who did their 5 years in purgatory.
    Nice xenophobic views you have there. That and how you contradict yourself right there -- "I don't think less of immigrants -- but they're not as Canadian as me". I don't give a shit if you're a direct descendent of Jacques Cartier (the Frenchman who founded Canada) of if you've just received your Canadian citizenship ten minutes ago -- both of you are just as Canadian. You "don't think less of immigrants"? I don't think so.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-18-2020 at 09:20 AM.

My Ride
    Subaru Outback

Originally posted by 01RedDX

Canada is a native word. Fact checking will confirm this.
    http://www.histori.ca/minutes/minute.do?id=13556

Anyone find the original video? Canadian Heritage Minute....

Originally posted by eblend

Everyone on here talk like they are native canadians, everyone should wake the hell up and realize that they are all immigrants somehow down the line.

In my opinion, without immigrants Canada would not be what it is and all you would have is a bunch of cowboys and hillbillies.

I think it just applies to all idiots young gangster wannabes that are retarded. Youth these days is fucked up period, immigrants or not.
    This is such a cop-out bullshit excuse. You're right, we are all "Immigrants" , so why aren't most of us out committing crimes like a lot of the "Down on their luck" immigrants?
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2