Quantcast
stupid ass FNF drivers.. - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: stupid ass FNF drivers..

lammer Guest

Default stupid ass FNF drivers..

man some idiot today in an integra was tailing a truck on barlow going south, i was beside the truck. so we near a light i slow down a bit, the truck goes for a left turn, the fucking idiot in the integra being to close, fucking swerves into my lane almost sideswipping me. fucking tard man. i had to cross into the shoulder of the road to avoid getting swipped by this stupid donkey fuck.

and at work today some old dude nailed a truck he then continued to run into a red/green light pole, smashed his car, and injured his passenger. way to go!

My Ride
    a wrx.

meh shit happens all the time.

My Ride
    08 IS 250 AWD

calgary has some of the worst drivers

My Ride
    Hemi, ZX6R

stupid fnf drivers

My Ride
    2 RWD Turbo Cars

i will have to agree on that. car was written off tonight because of one.

My Ride
    FG, S14, Caliber SRT4

some people have no limit and self control, Know when to give'er and when to back off

not even the fnf drivers guys. people so arrogant, like merges, they will be fuckers and drive right next to you and not let you in, THOSE are the worst. or the people doin 40 on macleod ARGH!!!
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

It has nothing to do with calgary drivers, they suck wherever you go.

My Ride
    something green

Originally posted by Moonracer
    It has nothing to do with calgary drivers, they suck wherever you go.
    Actually thats not true... I spent 3 days in a city with 15 million people in it, most of those people were on the roads, jammed packed freeways all at speeds of 90 km/hr plus, not one accident in the entire time I was on the streets happened, people were courteous, and when its time to go, everyone goes, no day dreaming, no red light sleepers, no ego driven idiots, what makes the traffic work is the understanding that if you are slower, you get the fuck out of the way and stay there till you need to turn, also read the signs and pay attention to laneclosures and warning signs. In calgary there are way to many people talking on the cell phone,driving to slow in the fast lanes, and not paying attention, and our speed limits are way to god damn low, a road like centre street north in Japan is 70 km/hr, a road like glenmore would be 100 km from start to finish...
    Our governments in Canada are intrusive safety nazi's, they lower the bar to the worst drivers instead of raising the bar to keep the drivers that are good the only ones on the road.. Ban talking on cell phones, get rid of redlight cameras and photo radar, those things just cause accidents and make people paranoid, up all the speed limits by 20 km/hr and start chargine people who are in the wrong lane and have to push their way in to make a turn with failing to pay attention, a very common ticket in Japan, that gets everyone trained to being in the right lane, and teaches them "gaman", or patience.....Maxt
    Too loud for Aspen

My Ride
    B18C5 neon -|-y|>3 r

Originally posted by ryder_23
    stupid fnf drivers
    what was he thinking??? he should have drove unter the truck instead!!! Obviously someone needs to see the movie again!

lammer Guest

hahaha the guys seemed like an idiot though. had fart can, some altezzas, im assuming he had a sask liscence plate because he can't afford insurance in alberta cause he drives like an ass.

not to mention it seemed like a perfect day to tail someone, especially when its snowing hahaha.

Originally posted by Maxt

Actually thats not true... I spent 3 days in a city with 15 million people in it, most of those people were on the roads, jammed packed freeways all at speeds of 90 km/hr plus, not one accident in the entire time I was on the streets happened, people were courteous, and when its time to go, everyone goes, no day dreaming, no red light sleepers, no ego driven idiots, what makes the traffic work is the understanding that if you are slower, you get the fuck out of the way and stay there till you need to turn, also read the signs and pay attention to laneclosures and warning signs. In calgary there are way to many people talking on the cell phone,driving to slow in the fast lanes, and not paying attention, and our speed limits are way to god damn low, a road like centre street north in Japan is 70 km/hr, a road like glenmore would be 100 km from start to finish...
    Our governments in Canada are intrusive safety nazi's, they lower the bar to the worst drivers instead of raising the bar to keep the drivers that are good the only ones on the road.. Ban talking on cell phones, get rid of redlight cameras and photo radar, those things just cause accidents and make people paranoid, up all the speed limits by 20 km/hr and start chargine people who are in the wrong lane and have to push their way in to make a turn with failing to pay attention, a very common ticket in Japan, that gets everyone trained to being in the right lane, and teaches them "gaman", or patience.....Maxt
    K so you spent 3 whole days there and that gives you a good idea what the drivers are like....hmmm Then again if it seems like they are better drivers it sure isn't because of the people it's more than likely the design of the road system. I agree with most of what you are saying though, but you can't leave your house and hop in your car and expect everyone will drive properly cause it isn't going to happen.
    One question though, what exactly is a "fast lane"?

My Ride
    Hemi, ZX6R

Originally posted by rice_eater

what was he thinking??? he should have drove unter the truck instead!!! Obviously someone needs to see the movie again!
    Hahhahahahaha

Or maybe he was going for the 2f2f squeeze and realized at the end he couldnt fit, lol.

lammer Guest

man the driver shoulda been like that mustang, CRUSHED!

My Ride
    something green

Originally posted by Moonracer

K so you spent 3 whole days there and that gives you a good idea what the drivers are like....hmmm Then again if it seems like they are better drivers it sure isn't because of the people it's more than likely the design of the road system. I agree with most of what you are saying though, but you can't leave your house and hop in your car and expect everyone will drive properly cause it isn't going to happen.
    One question though, what exactly is a "fast lane"?
    I don't live in Calgary, but it takes me about 5 minutes of driving in Calgary to realize that about 75% of drivers do not know the rules of the road...Just watch when you have a set of lights flashing yellow, or better yet all 4 flashing red, its total mayhem, most don't know the 4 way stop rule, yield to yellow or person to the right has right of of way, or the best is that through traffic has right of way of left turns regardless of who was there first when opposed.
    Every time I enter Calgary I see at least 2 accidents before I reach a destination point.. I spent about 16 hours each day in those 3 days in driving around Tokyo buying car parts, considering how many people were on the roads in a city of 15million, and that it was a long weekend in Japan, I would say, yeah what I saw was indicative of their driving habits in general... There is no rush hour in Tokyo, there is no peak nor no valleys in traffic, its constant all the time 24 hours a day, 7 days a week..
    Oh and by the way, when a long weekend comes up in Japan, the gas stations don't jack up the price and bend over everyone just to gouge some extra profit...
    Rule and order is ingrained in the Japanese public, they are taught to be polite, yet they have a belief in order, so much so that if you are in the fast lane which in a multi laned roadway for your records, is the left lane, or in Japan the right lane, and you arfe driving slow, they will come up behind you, flash the lightsand honk the horn, when you move over, they will pull up beside you and even though they are driving, they will bow deeply inside the car, and expect you to short bow back to them, it sounds kinda fucked, but it keeps everyone happy in traffic, and shit, seeing bumper to bumper cars move fluidly at 110 km/hr on a freeway was unreal, there were more cars on that stretch of road probably than all the cars in Calgary....
    Too loud for Aspen

My Ride
    something green

This helps to, before setting off, you enter your destination point into your navigation system, every car in Japan has to have navigation...]
    It talks to you while you are driving, it gives you directions, warns of traffic problems, tells you what lanes are closed, when to expect a toll road, and when you are low on gas, it plots a course to the nearest gas stations, you can also fine dennys and Mcdonalds with it as well....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Too loud for Aspen

This helps to, before setting off, you enter your destination point into your navigation system, every car in Japan has to have navigation...]
    It talks to you while you are driving, it gives you directions, warns of traffic problems, tells you what lanes are closed, when to expect a toll road, and when you are low on gas, it plots a course to the nearest gas stations, you can also fine dennys and Mcdonalds with it as well....
    Damn that's slick!
    I know you don't smoke weed. I know this. But I'm gonna git you high today. 'cause it's Friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to do!

My Ride
    Hemi, ZX6R

That is f-ing awsome. Time to invest in GPS. lol.

Every driver thinks hes a good driver, and he thinks everyone else is bad. So if everyone thinks their a good driver, where are all the bad drivers?

My Ride
    B18C5 neon -|-y|>3 r

Our governments in Canada are intrusive safety nazi's, they lower the bar to the worst drivers instead of raising the bar to keep the drivers that are good the only ones on the road.. Ban talking on cell phones, get rid of redlight cameras and photo radar, those things just cause accidents and make people paranoid, up all the speed limits by 20 km/hr and start chargine people who are in the wrong lane and have to push their way in to make a turn with failing to pay attention
    i agree that we should raise the speed limits...there are SOO many roads in calgary where you do 50 or 60 and it's a straight 2 lane road...WHY??? what is the need for that? what are you gonna hit when the road has the big sound deadening walls? ANd when you take turns on any road in calgary you can do at least 20 more kms over the speed limit and be safe...i drove back from kingston to calgary at the beginning of the month...In every city and highway that i went on in the states the speed limits were a lot higher and traffic was flowing a lot smoothly...Also people folowed the speed limit more closely there because on most of the turns (especially in the cities) you either do the speed limit or you start to swirve out of your lane and into the person next to you. I think the reason why our speed limits are so low is because the CPS can write more tickets. there are streets where the speed is so ridiculously slow you get pissed off and give it some gas just so it doesn't feel like you are standing still and boom! Ticket! And yes...this town is full of bad drivers. I hope my own mom gets a ticket! Not because she drives bad, she really doesnt...very curteous and always plays it safe. BUT she always does barely the speed limit or 10km less than the speed limit in the left most lane and doesn't care

Originally posted by rice_eater

I think the reason why our speed limits are so low is because the CPS can write more tickets.
    Bingo

They can tell you it's for the public's safety all they want, it's a bunch of horse shit.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast