Quantcast
sait washrooms? (Derailed...Re: Religion Rights) - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 16 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: sait washrooms? (Derailed...Re: Religion Rights)

Default sait washrooms?

this was a couple weeks back, but i do night class at sait, i'm always on the third floor, i had the urge to take a shit, rushed off to the bathroom to find that one stall was taken and the OTHER WAS CONVERTED INTO A FOOT WASHING STATION!?

WTF?! who uses a foot washing station? do people like take off their shoes in the middle of class n smell their feet and determine whether or not they need to go make a trip to the foot washing station?!

I was uber pissed. anyone use these things? what a big waste of a stall.

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

WAT?

WTF is a foot wash station?

My Ride
    EK Civic Si

Default Re: sait washrooms?

Originally posted by l/l/rX
    this was a couple weeks back, but i do night class at sait, i'm always on the third floor, i had the urge to take a shit, rushed off to the bathroom to find that one stall was taken and the OTHER WAS CONVERTED INTO A FOOT WASHING STATION!?

WTF?! who uses a foot washing station? do people like take off their shoes in the middle of class n smell their feet and determine whether or not they need to go make a trip to the foot washing station?!

I was uber pissed. anyone use these things? what a big waste of a stall.
    Is this in the Heart Building? If so, it's probably for the muslims to make wudu in. Wudu is where they cleanse themselves before prayer.

btw...i was pissed because a) i HAD to stand there for a minute and figure out wtf this stall was converted into and then b) run down 2 floors to find an open stall.

Default Re: Re: sait washrooms?

Originally posted by Wehbeast

Is this in the Heart Building? If so, it's probably for the muslims to make wudu in. Wudu is where they cleanse themselves before prayer.
    lame. they've never had a foot washing station for ALL the years at sait, why do they need one now? whatever not a big deal, but at the time it was kind of an urgent need to have a stall open with a toilet in it.

They do that so the muslims don't wash their feet in the sinks... Which is probably far worse :\

Originally posted by mazdavirgin
    They do that so the muslims don't wash their feet in the sinks... Which is probably far worse :\
    you have a point there, but i've never seen anyone wash their feet in the sink, perhaps i just never catch them at the right time.

My Ride
    17 Civic HB Sport

Default Re: Re: Re: sait washrooms?

lame. they've never had a foot washing station for ALL the years at sait, why do they need one now? whatever not a big deal, but at the time it was kind of an urgent need to have a stall open with a toilet in it.
    Yes it is for the muslims and it was recently installed for the month of Ramadan.
    What kind of birdhouse can you build with popsicles, roofies, and a rubber mallet?
    "It's for a rare African bird called "none your business."
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    If you were straight I'd eat you like a BLT sandwich with extra Bacon. And I fucking LOVE bacon.

My Ride
    Corvette

Originally posted by mazdavirgin
    This is true, they had been using sinks. People complained, so this must be the solution.

So before prayer they have to wash their feet? I thought Ramadan was just fasting...

Originally posted by BigShow

This is true, they had been using sinks. People complained, so this must be the solution.
    hah ya alright, faaaaair enough. i thought it may have just been the hot weather, people had smelly feet, people requested for it. never thought it had anything to do with religion.

My Ride
    AWOL

I'm converting so I can get one of these at work... when I wear sandals during the summer, watch out

My Ride
    R50

Well, if people were washing their feet in the sinks before. Then wouldn't the next logical step be laying a fat log right into the feet-washing station?

you should take a big dump in it..

just like how sick the sinks look after they are done cleansing themselfs.. I saw this and nearly puked.
    Who's feet are that fucking dirty?

My Ride
    Camaro 2SS

Originally posted by cdnsir
    Then wouldn't the next logical step be laying a fat log right into the feet-washing station?

Originally posted by Alterac
    you should take a big dump in it.
    Lol I thought the same thing when I read the OP.

Why can't they just use the toilet to wash their feet in? Problem solved.

Someone take a picture of this thing... i'm curious to see what it looks like

i will take a pic next wk but basically its tiled off corner with a drain in it. and a plastic chair that is chained to the side of the wall. i forgot if its a shower head or hose or something though.
    it may just be a tap of some sort actually.

oh and theres no door...soo laying a log right in it, would be kind of hard/ embarrassing to do with others watching. hahaha
    Last edited by l/l/rX; 10-10-2008 at 01:52 PM.

My Ride
    17 Civic HB Sport

Originally posted by Jayson
    Someone take a picture of this thing... i'm curious to see what it looks like
    theres one in the womens washroom as well, picture a big square concrete sink on the floor, a water few feet above it, and im not sure about the mens washroom, but in the womens theres some small pot or something attached to it with a chain.
    What kind of birdhouse can you build with popsicles, roofies, and a rubber mallet?
    "It's for a rare African bird called "none your business."
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    If you were straight I'd eat you like a BLT sandwich with extra Bacon. And I fucking LOVE bacon.

Originally posted by cdnsir
    Well, if people were washing their feet in the sinks before. Then wouldn't the next logical step be laying a fat log right into the feet-washing station?
    hahaha i coudl see this happening actually. perhaps i'll do it one day after im done my night course, or if im studying at sait late at night. LOL! juuuuuuuuuust kidding...sort of... although i just posted a facebook note couple days ago saying "one day i would like to...shit on the end of a twirly slide at a playground, so that a kid would slide into it unexpectingly"
    so that slide could change into "one day i would like to...shit in the mens footwash station at sait" HAHAHA

My Ride
    Camaro 2SS

one day i would like to...shit on the end of a twirly slide at a playground, so that a kid would slide into it unexpectingly
    Back in HS I had some friends that worked at the Burger King on 16th Ave. This actually happened in the slide they have in the kids play area...

Page 1 of 16 1 2 11 ... LastLast