Quantcast
Right Hand Drive Nissan - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Right Hand Drive Nissan

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by ~$eanith~
    not saying he isn't the same person, but if they are both in japan, is their "ip tracing" good enough to tell that? maybe they are on the same host or something. i remember when i was a mod on clubsi if someone was banned on shaw everyone on shaw was banned
    That's because they're not smart admins .

I can tell you that the 2 accounts are on the same IP address, using the same browser, on the same network card.

They don't pay me the big bucks for nothing lol.

My Ride
    22 ZR2, 06 YZ250, 77 KZ1000 supercharged

Originally posted by ~$eanith~

i remember when i was a mod on clubsi if someone was banned on shaw everyone on shaw was banned
    Mac address yo! It's embeded in every packet to and from your pc.

I'm sniffer certified.

You could have proxied your ip from anywhere in the world and bypassed the ban with SOCKS.
    Last edited by Hollywood; 02-20-2004 at 12:33 AM.

My Ride
    '96 R33

The funny thing is that I myself am an Informaion Systems Technician.

Would either of you like to entertain me with how the military conducts their IP(s)?

As you are probably well aware this is a different IP address yet I am using the same computer. How did I do that???

A little lesson in Navy infrastructure:
    Every station in Japan passes through one of two stations in HI. From there it is passed over a DL (Data link) that has TRANSEC (Transmission Security). That is just for the DL. Then we have COMSEC (communications security) that is for the particular ciruit. ie; internet. The DL has to have a receiving station. From the receiving station it is passed via fiber optics to the user Stations. ie; Yokosuka Naval Base, North Pier (Higashi Kanagawa), Camp Zama, etc. The user stations normally have coaxial cable and fiber optics.
    The military knows that peeps will try to hack into their system so they have what is similar to a roaming profile set for IP(s). As you two know a roaming profile enables you to log into various workstations with the same login and password while saving all your user data to a server.

Did you ever think that maybe Kentro working on GPS (Global Positioning System) might be a MLC employee (Japanese National working for the American Gvmt - American gvmt has to allow a certain amount of Japanese employees onto the bases)? Hmmm, maybe we work in the same building.

I did say I gave him a call. It would be rather easy to call him internally in a command don't you think. Plus, how do you think I would have met this guy???

If you guys are as good as you say you are, you will be able to explain to me the transmisson line (path) that your internet provider uses from the modem through the RJ-11 in the biscuit connector (RJ-45s are on the back of your CPU). You will also be able to explain to me how the phone line makes the connecting call through the CO (Connection Operator) and the indications that you will receive on the handset/modem. You will also be able to explain the path a line takes to reach the CO, how the CO patches to users together, etc.

Knowing this; don't you think I would have been smart enough to trace my steps if I was acting as two different peeps. I definitely think I would.

Hmmm, strange how there are so many computer geeks that are into cars.

As a note: Messing with government CPUs is a Federal Crime. It will behoove you to do nothing more than view IPs. All military installations have monitoring devices to see if anyone has tampered with their system.

Thanks for your time
    IT2(SW)

My Ride
    GD + GR WRB

haha!! nice cover
    Bought not built!

My Ride

Originally posted by Spinner
    The funny thing is that I myself am an Informaion Systems Technician.

Would either of you like to entertain me with how the military conducts their IP(s)?

As you are probably well aware this is a different IP address yet I am using the same computer. How did I do that???

A little lesson in Navy infrastructure:
    Every station in Japan passes through one of two stations in HI. From there it is passed over a DL (Data link) that has TRANSEC (Transmission Security). That is just for the DL. Then we have COMSEC (communications security) that is for the particular ciruit. ie; internet. The DL has to have a receiving station. From the receiving station it is passed via fiber optics to the user Stations. ie; Yokosuka Naval Base, North Pier (Higashi Kanagawa), Camp Zama, etc. The user stations normally have coaxial cable and fiber optics.
    The military knows that peeps will try to hack into their system so they have what is similar to a roaming profile set for IP(s). As you two know a roaming profile enables you to log into various workstations with the same login and password while saving all your user data to a server.

Did you ever think that maybe Kentro working on GPS (Global Positioning System) might be a MLC employee (Japanese National working for the American Gvmt - American gvmt has to allow a certain amount of Japanese employees onto the bases)? Hmmm, maybe we work in the same building.

I did say I gave him a call. It would be rather easy to call him internally in a command don't you think. Plus, how do you think I would have met this guy???

If you guys are as good as you say you are, you will be able to explain to me the transmisson line (path) that your internet provider uses from the modem through the RJ-11 in the biscuit connector (RJ-45s are on the back of your CPU). You will also be able to explain to me how the phone line makes the connecting call through the CO (Connection Operator) and the indications that you will receive on the handset/modem. You will also be able to explain the path a line takes to reach the CO, how the CO patches to users together, etc.

Knowing this; don't you think I would have been smart enough to trace my steps if I was acting as two different peeps. I definitely think I would.

Hmmm, strange how there are so many computer geeks that are into cars.

As a note: Messing with government CPUs is a Federal Crime. It will behoove you to do nothing more than view IPs. All military installations have monitoring devices to see if anyone has tampered with their system.

Thanks for your time
    IT2(SW)
    Who cares about your IP when we have the MAC dewd. And viewing information millitary or non-millitary is not hacking since you are sending it to beyond in your layer 2 and layer 3 headers.

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Ahh, how fun. You're definately going through navy military firewall (which by the way is not following proper proxy RFC protocols, tsk tsk). I'm not going to reveal IPs here, and yes I can see thru the proxy server to your real IP as well as a marker generated by your system that identifies the physical network that you're using. I'm not using IP to track your system, but there IS a way to track to the specific computer that's being used. Of course, I can't really reveal it, otherwise, everyone that's banned would be able to get past our banning system.

The most interesting posts:

post#488117 by Spinner
    post#488135 by genconex

On physically the same computer. Within a few mins of each other. A more detailed breakdown of page2...

genconex
    Post#486698
    System A

Spinner
    Post#488117
    System B

genconex
    Post#488135
    System B

Spinner
    Post#488150
    System B

Spinner
    Post#488165
    System B

Spinner
    Post#488863
    System A

Spinner
    Post#491939
    System C

Spinner
    Post#492409
    System A

hehe. BTW - I used to do work for the FBI .

My Ride
    94' Terd

WTF this thread is tripping me out.

My Ride
    pedals

haha, shut down

My Ride

What's worse than getting owned????????

GETTING OWNED BY NERDS!!!!

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

hahaha
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Travel

My Ride

Nice work Ben!

My Ride
    '96 R33

Nice break down but you forgot about the fact I more or less told you about the "ficticious node." As you are aware a ficticious node is used to test circuit parameters and to see if there are probs. It can also help restore computers that are down in certain topographies past the breaking point by confussing the system into thinking the node that is down is up.

So, if you can have a ficticious Node you can create a ficticious IP. From there you can set them to ghost over actual IPs in a roaming fashion. (Hence, this is what I meantioned in less detail on my prior post - IPs similar to roaming profiles.) There are NECs for such things in the navy. 2380 = more or less a preventive hacking school. Teach you the principal of hacking and how to prevent them. Due to that someone came up with the idea of the "ficticious roaming IP" that will ghost over your current IP. Best part is that none of this is classified. You could probably find info on it at your local bookstore.

Thanks for not answering my simple question about dialing through a modem.

I also bet that you two are the types of guys who would have doubted GPS prior to its release into the civilian sector. GPS was created by the military. It was first used and tested in Desert Storm over 12 yrs ago. At the time no one saw the need for GPS in the civilian sector. While you are sitting at home in your lazy boy stuffing your face with cheetos watching TV via satty you didn't need GPS. Your home is a stable platform. On the otherhand, you have tanks, ships, etc moving and crossing Lat and Long. Thus, the need for GPS to track a satty and give the changes in AZ and EL to the antenna. Now, there is GPS in in the civilian sector in the form of navigational inputs.

Basically, my last paragraph is to prove that technologies are developed and tested in the military. Sometimes it takes many yrs before there is a practical use for them in the civilian sector.

My advice for you is to be humble and face the fact that you do not know everything. Standup, turn around three times, and sit back down at your workstation - you have just given enough time for an Electronic engineer to come up with a new idea for TELCOM.

At the same time I do give Rage2 props. He does state a good point about the proxy systems that are utilized by the military. Out of all the people on this thread you are the one I view as the most knowledgeable in computer technology. You are the only one that has tried to present proof. That is why he could possibly be making the big bucks that he claims to make.

At the same time I must inform you that I am rather tired and bored of having to be on the defence on a site for cars. Feels like I entered into a court room where you are guilty until proven innocent. You guys have your fun attacking every newbie that enters this site. I am outta here.

My Ride
    GD + GR WRB

I am outta here.

Best quote by Spinner EVAR!!!1
    Bought not built!

My Ride

Nice break down but you forgot about the fact I more or less told you about the "ficticious node." As you are aware a ficticious node is used to test circuit parameters and to see if there are probs. It can also help restore computers that are down in certain topographies past the breaking point by confussing the system into thinking the node that is down is up.

So, if you can have a ficticious Node you can create a ficticious IP. From there you can set them to ghost over actual IPs in a roaming fashion. (Hence, this is what I meantioned in less detail on my prior post - IPs similar to roaming profiles.) There are NECs for such things in the navy. 2380 = more or less a preventive hacking school. Teach you the principal of hacking and how to prevent them. Due to that someone came up with the idea of the "ficticious roaming IP" that will ghost over your current IP. Best part is that none of this is classified. You could probably find info on it at your local bookstore.

Thanks for not answering my simple question about dialing through a modem.

I also bet that you two are the types of guys who would have doubted GPS prior to its release into the civilian sector. GPS was created by the military. It was first used and tested in Desert Storm over 12 yrs ago. At the time no one saw the need for GPS in the civilian sector. While you are sitting at home in your lazy boy stuffing your face with cheetos watching TV via satty you didn't need GPS. Your home is a stable platform. On the otherhand, you have tanks, ships, etc moving and crossing Lat and Long. Thus, the need for GPS to track a satty and give the changes in AZ and EL to the antenna. Now, there is GPS in in the civilian sector in the form of navigational inputs.

Basically, my last paragraph is to prove that technologies are developed and tested in the military. Sometimes it takes many yrs before there is a practical use for them in the civilian sector.

My advice for you is to be humble and face the fact that you do not know everything. Standup, turn around three times, and sit back down at your workstation - you have just given enough time for an Electronic engineer to come up with a new idea for TELCOM.

At the same time I do give Rage2 props. He does state a good point about the proxy systems that are utilized by the military. Out of all the people on this thread you are the one I view as the most knowledgeable in computer technology. You are the only one that has tried to present proof. That is why he could possibly be making the big bucks that he claims to make.

At the same time I must inform you that I am rather tired and bored of having to be on the defence on a site for cars. Feels like I entered into a court room where you are guilty until proven innocent. You guys have your fun attacking every newbie that enters this site. I am outta here.
    That was the biggest bunch of garbage I have layed my eyes on. WTF about doughting gps? It's non-relevent to this discussion.???

And remember you got owned! No biggie fries, please drive through!

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

Haha wtf, I just wanted these guys to realise it was an rb26 in the cefiro
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4