Quantcast
One world currency now, One world government next? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: One world currency now, One world government next?

Default One world currency now, One world government next?

This information has been filtered through mainstream media for some time now. These are recent articles from Reuters and Bloomberg about the push for a one world currency or a trilateral currency which has been in the Trilateral Commission’s agenda since day one.

But I guess this is all a conspiracy “theory” still. I guess the CFR, PNAC and the Trilateral Commission don’t exist. Or at worst they are just a group of nobodies doing nothing.

They used 911 to set up grounds for a police state in many different countries, now they’re using this financial crisis in the same way to finally consolidate the central powers.

Global summit should look at currencies
    http://www.reuters.com/article/ameri...49F4AG20081016

ECB's Nowotny Sees Global `Tri-Polar' Currency System Evolving
    http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...fDc&refer=home

Globalists Exploit Financial Meltdown In Move Towards One World Currency

Paul Joseph Watson & Kurt Nimmo
    Monday, October 20, 2008

The swift and ruthless exploitation of the economic meltdown on behalf of globalists and central banks revolves around their drive to move towards a one world currency system and an unprecedented centralization of global financial power.

As the crisis reached its peak at the end of September, British Prime Minister Gordon Brown led the call for “a new global financial order” in which the world financial system would be built around a centrally coordinated policy of international regulation.

Statements on behalf of world leaders and central banks over the past two weeks have made it clear that the agenda to further collate economic power and control of currencies into the hands of the few is rapidly accelerating - all in the name of solving a financial crisis that was caused as a result of the same fiat money system that the elite themselves created and maintained.

The original Bretton Woods agreement in 1944, spurred by the depression of the 1930s and the second world war, created the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank and laid down common standards for markets around the world. Now with the current financial crisis EU leaders see another opportunity to impose global regulations on sovereign economies.

As the crisis reached its peak at the end of September, British Prime Minister Gordon Brown led the call for “a new global financial order” in which the world financial system would be built around a centrally coordinated policy of international regulation.

Morgan Stanley Chief Executive John Mack has also called for a new global body to oversee the financial crisis, warning that it is like nothing he’s ever seen before.

The sentiment echoes those of elite figures such as CFR member Jeffrey Garten and Timothy Geithner, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, who have both recently called for a “new global monetary authority”, a de-facto global financial dictatorship, operating across borders and forcing nations and corporations to register and adhere to strict monitoring and regulations.

European Central Bank council member Ewald Nowotny told Bloomberg yesterday that the centrality of the U.S. dollar was in question and that a “tri-polar” global currency system is in development between the U.S., Asia and Europe to replace it.

This followed a call by French President to question whether a “worldwide currency system” should be introduced in response to the financial crisis.

“Another subject in tomorrow’s world is that of the great currencies. How many should there be? What should the agreement between these great currencies be? Should we organize a discussion? Should a country like India one day have a global currency?” Sarkozy told a news conference, reports Reuters.

Any discussion would be purely academic, as the ruling elite long ago decided to force a global currency down our throats. In fact, a global currency is at the very core of their plan to dominate the world. Control money and you control the destiny of states, you eliminate national sovereignty. “The control of money and credit strikes at the very heart of national sovereignty,” A.W. Clausen, president of Bank of America once observed.

As Georgetown professor and CFR historian Carroll Quigley noted, the goal of the banking families and their minions consists of “nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole… controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences.”

It remains to be seen if the EU will realize its “solution” to the world economic crisis. In 2007, Robert Mundell, “the father of the euro,” noted that “international monetary reform usually becomes possible only in response to a felt need and the threat of a global crisis.”

Certainly, the elite cooked up an appropriate global crisis, now they will engage in a full court press to establish a global currency and eventually a global government.

My Ride
    Sausage Wagon

AWESOME!!!

Originally posted by teamPRO

howbout suck my black kettle...

so this why I got a ton of new shiny kit and that email something about marshal law
    "It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong....I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives.

When the EU actually gets its members on board with one currency, I'll worry about the world.

Originally posted by kertejud2
    When the EU actually gets its members on board with one currency, I'll worry about the world.
    they'll get them on board in the same way they got them on board in forming the EU.

Originally posted by BigMass

they'll get them on board in the same way they got them on board in forming the EU.
    By promising them jobs and money?

How are they going to get the UK on board?

Originally posted by kertejud2

By promising them jobs and money?

How are they going to get the UK on board?

so how is that any different from any other trade agreement between nations since before time?
    "It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong....I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives.

So Gordon Brown's call for overseeing the moves made by large banks is supposedly a call for a world financial order. And the leader of a country who rejects even the Euro because it doesn't want to lose control of its own ability to regulate its own currency is a leading caller for a one-currency world seems rather odd (but another clever diversion by the NWO).

And the man who feared the Euro's growing strength as a threat to European trade is pushing for everyone to use the same one (I guess it will have to be the Amero) even though he's president of a country who would gladly change leaders just for something to do and isn't really a driving force on anything (why would the NWO put their faith in the French?)

How do the NWO members who own U.S. currency feel about the EU bank NWO members wanting to control everything?

I love these thread titles.

I guess it'd be boring if it read "One world currency....if you read it just right and infer a bunch of stuff...maybe....one day.....and then eventually one world government!"

Originally posted by Antonito
    I love these thread titles.

I guess it'd be boring if it read "One world currency....if you read it just right and infer a bunch of stuff...maybe....one day.....and then eventually one world government!"
    Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws"
    -Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

Only a very basic understanding of how things work is needed to realize that once the word's financial system is centralized, the formation of a One World Government is not only trivialized, it is in essence, complete.

Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws"
    -Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild
    Maybe there is more to this quote that I haven't seen yet that explains it fuller, but am I the only one confused as to why conspiracy theorists seem to take this as proof that the Rothschilds want to become Supreme Gods of earth, rather than just wanting to make ungodly sums of money and not really giving two shits about people in general other than how to make a profit off of them or their politicians?

Only a very basic understanding of how things work is needed to realize that once the word's financial system is centralized, the formation of a One World Government is not only trivialized, it is in essence, complete.
    Yeah. Except of the whole government thing. Or any kind of meaningful control of the peoples lives other than what they already have. Or really anything other than control of the global economy

Lets look at this really. The majority of Western countries have central banks, which are funded by the international banksters. So.....how exactly don't they already run the world given your scenario?

Edit: and of course the whole thing about how nobody other than conspiracy theorists themselves have said that this means that the world leaders are about to annoint the Banksters as lords and masters of every single detail of financial policy for every single country. Or control of anything....or the currency that you seem obsessed with despite it being ridiculously farfetched
    Last edited by Antonito; 10-20-2008 at 08:03 PM.

My Ride
    Camaro 2SS

Originally posted by DayGlow
    so this why I got a ton of new shiny kit and that email something about marshal law
    Sig Heil! Nothing says police state oppression like shiny new riot gear!

Last edited by badatusrnames; 10-20-2008 at 08:09 PM.

Maybe there is more to this quote that I haven't seen yet that explains it fuller, but am I the only one confused as to why conspiracy theorists seem to take this as proof that the Rothschilds want to become Supreme Gods of earth, rather than just wanting to make ungodly sums of money and not really giving two shits about people in general other than how to make a profit off of them or their politicians?

Yeah. Except of the whole government thing. Or any kind of meaningful control of the peoples lives other than what they already have. Or really anything other than control of the global economy

Lets look at this really. The majority of Western countries have central banks, which are funded by the international banksters. So.....how exactly don't they already run the world given your scenario?

Edit: and of course the whole thing about how nobody other than conspiracy theorists themselves have said that this means that the world leaders are about to annoint the Banksters as lords and masters of every single detail of financial policy for every single country. Or control of anything....or the currency that you seem obsessed with despite it being ridiculously farfetched
    A lot of people you call conspiracy theorists don’t pull shit out of thin air. They take information gathered from many sources and present it as a whole. The information is out there. Bloomberg, Reuters, CNN, AP, New York Times, etc. It is scattered all over and mainly glanced over by the general public which can’t put the pieces together from reading just one article or seeing just one news report. It’s not that the general public is stupid, but this is the way the information and propaganda is fed. It takes someone time and effort and research to put the pieces of the puzzle together and present it to others.

Those you call conspiracy theorists are CIA agents, FBI agents, congressmen, senators, professors, doctors, scientists, whistleblowers inside administrations.

Admissions of guild by people have also come into public light but people ignore this as well. David Rockefeller has time and time again put on paper and in audio his plans for one world governance. The Council on Foreign Relations which includes Cheney, Rumsfeld, Pearl, Wolfowitz and many other high ranking government officials issue documents, reports and essays outlining the plans. It’s public information that only requires a little bit of effort to find and read.

The only fantasy story and crazy conspiracy theory out there is the same one that makes people believe that putting an X beside Obama or McCain this election will mean jack shit.

Well, thank you for answering none of my questions, and instead falling back on a bunch of vaguely related talking points that everyone already heard by watching Zeitgeist. Well done.

Well, thank you for answering none of my questions, and instead falling back on a bunch of vaguely related talking points that everyone already heard by watching Zeitgeist. Well done.
    Why don’t the central banks already run the world? Well in essence they do. The point in consolidation under one banner, one set of rules, one political structure, would make it far easier to implement further controls over not only our own lives but the final completion of control over the third world. You need a much larger understanding of what is going on before you can begin to ask real meaningful questions.

Our lives are greatly controlled already. People think that just because they own a 60” LCD TV, drive a Lexus and own a $500,000 house in the burbs that somehow is evidence of their freedom. No, it’s evidence of the slavery to consumerism. Look up the term “soft fascism” to understand that you may actually be living in what is slowly turning into a fascist like controlled society without needing to see SS storm troopers out your window.

And you expect me to come up with essays while all you do is ask questions. Why don’t you do your own research if you are so interested.

PS, Zietgeist in my mind is total NWO psy-op bullshit disguised as carrier of truthful information.

People have to realize the elite have a grand plan that encompasses more than just control on a global level. They have a vision of how our society should function down to the smallest dystopian detail that makes 1984 look tame. The amount of information available is overwhelming. From their infrastructure control grid, their prison slavery state, their dumbing down of the sheep with methods like water fluoridation and their eugenics programs. The plans take generations to accomplish and can only be accomplished if we let them. That is the easy part though, because we let them do what they want. No matter how much people deny what’s going on, it won’t make it go away.

My Ride
    Camaro 2SS

People have to realize the elite have a grand plan that encompasses more than just control on a global level. They have a vision of how our society should function down to the smallest dystopian detail that makes 1984 look tame. The amount of information available is overwhelming. From their infrastructure control grid, their prison slavery state, their dumbing down of the sheep with methods like water fluoridation and their eugenics programs. The plans take generations to accomplish and can only be accomplished if we let them. That is the easy part though, because we let them do what they want. No matter how much people deny what’s going on, it won’t make it go away.
    Hmmm... ok. You've now crossed over into this type of territory (definitely worth watching to the end):

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast