Quantcast
Okay Tim Horton workers, if you read this I'm coming for you. - Page 6 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: Okay Tim Horton workers, if you read this I'm coming for you.

My Ride
    nissan

i used to hate it when you had people going through the drive through, and when getting to the window would say "do you mind throwing this garbage out for me?" and hand you a bag of garbage....
    wtf?? am I a landfill, get rid of your garbage yourself.

one time a guy in a pickup truck did that, I took the garbage from him, then i threw his garbage back into his truck bed as he was pulling away from the window.... mother fucker!

My Ride
    AWOL

-1 drippy iced caps

Also, when I order a toasted BLT, I'd like a BLT, not a ham and swiss. Damn it.

Originally posted by trliniar
    i used to hate it when you had people going through the drive through, and when getting to the window would say "do you mind throwing this garbage out for me?" and hand you a bag of garbage....
    wtf?? am I a landfill, get rid of your garbage yourself.

one time a guy in a pickup truck did that, I took the garbage from him, then i threw his garbage back into his truck bed as he was pulling away from the window.... mother fucker!
    lol!

My Ride
    12 camaro ss ,91 aristo , 12 ram

Mcdonalds Gives free cofee small med or large from 5 am - 10 Am For a month or 2 i believe with any oreder of any breakfast item.

And you also get a free newspaper.

Can't go wrong!!

My Ride
    2005 Honda Civic

I hate when the lid is placed so the mouth piece is directly on the part of the rim where it folds over how the cup is made.....you get surprise drips everytime you drink.
    Originally posted by adamc
    you can pretty much skip over any posts that have no punctuation, as a general rule of thumb.

My Ride
    95 320i

Originally posted by MoneyPit
    No. It's just common fucking sense to NOT hand a person a cup, with steaming hot black coffee through the drive through window, without the lid on. You know what happens? They tilt the fucking cup sideways to help get it into your window and it spills all over your door and your lap.

It doesn't take 5 fucking seconds to put the lid on tightly!!!! DO IT THE FIRST TRY, IT'S NOT FUCKING ROCKET SCIENCE. I'm fucking god damned tired of this everywhere I get coffee. Mcdonalds did the same shit. The stupid worker put my fucking coffee into the cup, basically Rested the lid on top, and then literally slid it across the counter at me, what happened when it stopped? The coffee that was fresh outta the pot spilled out ALL over my hand, thus burning my hand.

That's fucking lazyness and stupidity. broken_legs, how can you even begin to defend people who do that?

When I was a teenager working burger king, people in the morning always got their orders right, it was a mad house, but we did our jobs properly because we took pride in them. You get these foreigners working here they don't even care about living in canada enough to learn the english language, let alone putting a fucking lid on your coffee.

youre a racist...if you get burned then sue them.....
    Then the management will do something about this!!!!
    Last edited by eikna; 11-10-2008 at 10:50 PM.

My Ride
    POS

Seeing that facebook group of rules for ordering at Tim Hortons makes me super fucking pissed, I'll never go to any TH again.

There is 35 people working in a 500sq ft section behind the Counter, and you need over 3 pages of rules to order?

Get a fucking clue, you have 1 thing to do besides standing around collecting your $10/hr.

These people are so retarded they don't realize that once they piss off all the regulars and business drops, they will all be on the chopping block. Another re-heat will take their $10/hr position and work just a bit harder.

Default Re: Okay Tim Horton workers, if you read this I'm coming for you.

Originally posted by MoneyPit
    Number fucking 1.

When I order my coffee, put the god damn lid on so the hot coffee doesn't burn my genitalia, for fuck sakes? Is $12hr not enough for you?

Number 2. I used to order XL Double double. Pretty soon they stopped putting cream and sugar in it. Now I get XL33's. They still don't know how to put cream or sugar in it.

Number 3. Do not serve me burned stale luke warm coffee. For fuck sakes is it so hard for these people who want these jobs to actually put an effort into it?

I concur. You forgot:

Number 4. There is always a fucking line-up.

My Ride
    s13 w/ sr20 blacktop

mcdonalds coffee is so hot!
    i personally rather starbucks... or just make my own at home.

however, Fuck timhortons, and if they spill on you, return the favor and scald their fkin faces

I also, like Starbucks. Especially Frappuccino's.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6