Quantcast
**RECOVERED** 1995 Eagle Talon, red w/ black roof, plate # PMY-515 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: **RECOVERED** 1995 Eagle Talon, red w/ black roof, plate # PMY-515

My Ride
    370z, CBR1000RR

Default Not so Stolen 1995 Eagle Talon

So in between 12:00 AM and 7:00 AM last night my car was stolen. It was a 1995 eagle talon, its red with the black roof. Theres a large dent on the drivers side and it has the eagle talon rims on it. license plate is PMY-515. Last seen was in Whitehorn NE Calgary. If anyone sees it please notify the police, any help is greatly appreciated.

You can give me a call if you spot it at 403-804-3160 as well if you wish.

Justin
    Last edited by z0phus; 10-24-2008 at 11:09 PM.

My Ride
    08 GTI 6MT RS

Shitty Deals Man Beyond CSI will find it.

MAYBE IT's "THE CLAW"

Or the FOB gang

My Ride
    is Turbocharged.

ill keep an eye out

My Ride
    Camaro 2SS

Pictures would be nice if you had any. Otherwise, good luck!

My Ride
    '01 Acura CL Type S

will keep an eye out for it

+1 for pictures if you got any

My Ride
    370z, CBR1000RR

The car was fairly new and I hadn't gotten to taking pictures yet but it looks identical to this one except the previous owner hit a pole on the driver side rear quater panel.

http://images.cars.com/main/DMI/190290/1095.jpg

My Ride
    AP1 / CRV

any security system installed? i'm always curious to know just cuz i worry bout my car. i'll keep and eye out for sure, sucks to hear man

My Ride
    370z, CBR1000RR

No security system, it's actually my brothers car. It has a car starter but I think that's it. Security systems are never a bad idea, mostly a deterrent though. Someone with knowhow can bypass them pretty easily. If you get the ones that have the ability to not let the car start until the alarm is disengaged via the remote, thats probably your best option. Kinda how the newer car transponder systems work.

Thanks for keeping an eye out guys. My brothers pretty upset about it poor kid is beside himself.

My Ride
    370z, CBR1000RR

Oh also its ESi FWD not a TSI! And it has studded winter tires on it already, some punk slashed his low pro's at school so back went on the stock wheels n winter rubber!

My Ride
    370z, CBR1000RR

So, funny story... turns out the car wasn't exactly stolen my a miscreant. What happened was it was parked on our drive way across the side walk in front of our house. So at about 11pm last night my neighbor saw the parking patrol there giving the car a ticket and ask what the fuck for and didn't think much of it. So some time between 11pm and 6:30am the tow truck came and took it to the impound lot from not moving. They left no notification (the vehicle is registered to the address and it was half in the driveway), didn't call or anything of any sort. Now how they expected us to move the car sometime in the wee hours of the morning, or know that it wasn't stolen without notification is beyond me... We clearly assumed it was stolen as we live in the northeast and it happens rather regularly around here. We were also in a cul-de-sac at the end of it not like it was hanging out into the middle of a street.

On a side note, anyone know if there is anything that is legally off about that rather than just plain flabbergasting.

Anywho for those of you who kept your eyes out thanks! Greatly appreciated and I appologize for the mix up!

And that there is the reason the cops always say to see if it's been towed first. When did you call them?

Also, by what you said, it sounds like the car was blocking the sidewalk and half in your driveway. Did you expect them to give you warning and let you move it? It's illegally parked, they can move it anytime. Next time, don't park on the sidewalk.

My Ride
    370z, CBR1000RR

First thing in the morning and they didn't ask if it had been towed or to check douche.

It was parked illegally that is correct captain obvious. I wasn't disputing the parking ticket, I was disputing the removal of the car from our residence in the middle of the night over a parking ticket issued hours previous without notification before, during, or after the fact. This is the issue not that what happened happend, that no one was notified. Not only that but everyone in the Cul-de-sac parks like that on regular occasion without any complaints. So maybe, before posting a reply like a douche yourself douche bag you should pump the sand out of your vagina.

My Ride
    M3/C300

Since we're on the topic of parking in residential area's, i just want to ask a quick question.

My garage is full of shit so i cant park any cars in there. My parents have 2 cars and I have mine. Now the house next door has 4 cars and theres a patch of grass inbetween our houses which can park one. They always take that one.

So is it legal for me to park infront of my driveway? (infront of both my parents cars which are on the driveway)

My Ride
    370z, CBR1000RR

Originally posted by sxtothe240
    Since we're on the topic of parking in residential area's, i just want to ask a quick question.

My garage is full of shit so i cant park any cars in there. My parents have 2 cars and I have mine. Now the house next door has 4 cars and theres a patch of grass inbetween our houses which can park one. They always take that one.

So is it legal for me to park infront of my driveway? (infront of both my parents cars which are on the driveway)
    As long as no one complains to parking about you blocking them (which would have to be your parents parking doesn't come out most of the time without a complaint) you should be fine but generally no its illegal. Just don't park on the sidewalk haha.

Speaking of complaints I think someone called in the neighbors for parking complaints because they park wherever they feel like it. And they just nabbed my brother because it was conveniently illegally parked as well.

I caught my neighbor parked in the middle of our cul-de-sac parked with his truck running passed out drunk with a 26oz of vodka in his hand (empty) at 6am.

My Ride
    M3/C300

well im the first one to leave the house in the morning for work, so there obviously wouldn't be any complaints coming from my parents. Also not parking on the sidewalk is a given. I guess im good for parking then, unless theres a day where i snag the parking spot infront of the grass (it's half theirs and half mine) so technically i do have the right to park there, just dont really want to mess with the guy that usually parks there cause his truck says "explosives limited inc" or some shit along the lines of "explosives" lol.

My Ride
    89 civic si 89 crx si 91crx sir

THE PPA GETS ANOTHER ONE!!!!!

haha
    originally posted by sk3tchb4g

i dont remmember racing but whatever... my cars not that fast at all lolr

They did give you notice, the ticket. They are under no obligation to give you any notice when they tow you. You have done something illegal and they are within their rights to tow you anytime.
    '08.5 Mazda 3
    '90 Laser RS-T
    '07 Yamaha R6

My Ride
    SRT4- TOYOTA VENZA- CIVIC SIR

sorry for being out of the topic..

but does 1995 eagle talon esi had anti-theft device?? car wont start since we cutted the wirings for the alarm..
    63_TUNERS

My Ride
    370z, CBR1000RR

Not sure what you mean... your putting IN the alarm or taking it out?

If your talking about factory anti-theft, a 1995 talon shouldn't have anything. Possibly if it was late model, or closer to 1996 when more of the domestic companies started introducing passlock. In which case you would have to bypass that.

My Ride
    2008 Evo X GSR

Originally posted by HHURICANE1
    They did give you notice, the ticket. They are under no obligation to give you any notice when they tow you. You have done something illegal and they are within their rights to tow you anytime.

the only time they may not give you a ticket (and this is completely up to the discretion of the officer) is if you move your vehicle as they're writing the ticket, otherwise if you're illegally parked it's fair game, no notice required, it's up to you the citizen to determine whetther they towed it or not.

And as for the middle of the night thing, just random coincidence, they ticket and tow at any time of day (depending on the availability of an officer and tow truck)
    Lurking in a forum near you

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast