Quantcast
Anyone get a kick outta annoying ppl/public nuisance (got a project) - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Anyone get a kick outta annoying ppl/public nuisance (got a project)

My Ride
    Lease

Red face Anyone get a kick outta annoying ppl/public nuisance (got a project)

I've got a project for people who enjoys annoying others (yes, I know you are out there)

But it's not vandalism, or violence, or anything like that... it's just the Dennis the Menace type of shit.

Story:

Ok, so I kidda volunteered my time as a "big brother" (my customer canceled on me, cuz he forgot he has kids and his wife would perfer him taking his kids trick/treat than getting some dents fixed on a car; which I'm 500% agree). So my task was just to watch over the kids @ Southcentre Mall for some t-o-t.

I haven't been to malls in Calgary for like ages (1.5 years for Southcentre)... so they got these "new" (to me) directory boards which are computerized.

So the kids are running around into the store (I believe they went into The Bay)... so I went over to this computer board (i.e. Oh, what's this, this looks cool), and I started to play around with the new directory board, pretty neat right.

So the kids come up behind me, and started taking over the thing (which they do), and I stepped back... And then within 10 seconds, this old lady from the realtor booth (7 feet away from directory) comes up to them and say: "If you're not gonna use it don't be playing around with it, because that speaker is annoying and I'm trying to work kids" (well, WTF is "playing around with it" mean, that's what the system was designed for not everyone can nagivate these things without exploring, not even adults. The mall doesn't make money with old, quiet retired people coming in for their morning FREE strolls, buy a muffin and orange juice and share between the group)

She walks back to her kiosk chair (she didn't even make eye contact with me, nor see me there, she could had thought it was the kids all this time)... so I'm like come on kids let's go.

Anyways, I kinda feel like shit, cuz technicially I really was PLAYING with this board (it's awesome, you find a store, and press like "foot steps" and it'll give like a Sherlock Homes little black sole marks from point of directory to store, etc...)... But at the same time technicially this lady yelled at the kids during their play time, and didn't say anything to ME.

So anyways the first person I could think of (no offense) would be GTSjeff would be prefect for a project... and seeing Beyond such a multi-cultural group, maybe some of you's can "play" with the board as like Japanese tourist or people from Quebec (make sure you speak LOUD french) and start playing with this thing pretending not knowing how to use it. (as far as I know, everything you press a button, the fuckin' speaker will say something, blah blah blah)

OR, it could just be that I'm too sensetive and she's just trying to get into her awesome halloween costume, wicked old witch from the wild wild west

(This is at Southcentre, by one of The Bay indoor entrance)

My Ride
    Lease

^^^ friend's kids

My Ride
    18 Model S, 20 Macan S, 67 Camaro & 11 SLS

Grab a couple cans of silly string and go wreak havoc on her little kiosk.

go kiosk tipping
    Originally posted by Modelexis
    If I have questions about my phone bill, I don't post it on beyond, I call telus.
    Originally posted by D911
    worst part is definitely when the dudes smacking it with his dick like that inside out anus owes his dick some money.
    the crap you find when you dig through ask leo

My Ride
    Sausage Wagon

I'm in for this. Time to cause an anxiety attack.

Originally posted by teamPRO

howbout suck my black kettle...

Im at Southcenter on a reg basis, Ill play with the board next time im there...

My Ride
    90 DB1, 03 RL1, 07 YK1

She's just bitchy because the housing market is taking a dump and hasn't made any sales lately. Chances are, she actually saw you playing around and didn't have the gumption to say anything and took it out on the kids to make her point.
    Time to make some prank calls to Dorothy.

Calgary is so much like an iphone: iCalgary - There's a bylaw for that.