Quantcast
Quality cars calgary - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Quality cars calgary

My Ride
    Is uncomfy

Default Quality cars calgary

anybody been there before? hows the customer service? are their cars in good shape? im interested in going down there and checking out their stock, their prices seem to be very reasonable.

From anybody experience if anybody has been down there, how was it? The sales associates are they shady? and are their cars maintained properly?

Stupid questions i know but theres a rx7 and a skyline gtr on their website that looks good and seems to be a good price, i figure i should post and see anybodys poing of view of how the place is.

here is the link if it helps, im looking at the pearl white gtr and the blue rx7

My Ride
    01 BB6 :(

Sketch IMO

My Ride
    '05 Saabaru 9-2X

Is it just me, or do most of the importer websites look sketchy as hell?

I've heard good things about Zen (detailing, prepping, getting extra parts to fix up the car before delivery) and they seem to have a Skyline R32 GTR in their broker stock.

They also have a fire engine

My Ride
    1982 supra

He is a OK guy had my surf for a year runs good still he is just trying to make a living just like all of us .I'M going to by another of him when this one dies or if he gets one in that i like.

My Ride
    Is uncomfy

yea it looks like he is
    i should go and find out for myself tho
    like i said his cars are at a decent price
    and he also offers finaincing on all his vehicles
    so i think im going to make a trip out there this weekend

My Ride
    is unique

EDIT: NVM.. it's gone? lol
    Last edited by nbaker00; 11-03-2008 at 07:59 PM.

My Ride
    Is uncomfy

haha i sure guess so
    when i read what u said i was like uhhhhh theres nothing there haha

My Ride
    Canyonero

what I want to know is how much room for negotiation there is on imports... a lot of these import places act like sticker is what you are gonna pay. (LOL)

My Ride
    is an Experience.

That firetruck is wicked, may have to pick one of those up and drive round spraying people.

My Ride
    '08 AW E92 335i

Originally posted by DannyO
    That firetruck is wicked, may have to pick one of those up and drive round spraying people.
    gta style

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Anyone want to go halfsies on that fire engine? I love the tach!
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    no longer JDM

green = sweet spot on that tach hahaha

My Ride
    '05 Saabaru 9-2X

Originally posted by ExtraSlow
    Anyone want to go halfsies on that fire engine? I love the tach!
    We could start our own fire company. I bet we could get to places much faster than the "legitimate" fire department; that thing is small and would probably be pretty zippy with some appropriate modification.

Quality cars well the title screams shady already.

Took a look there and was amazed on the crap I saw, everycar was dented somewhere, bodylines messed, side skirts falling off.

An rx7 was leaking coolant and we were looking at it. Don't see how they offer financing but whatever, didn't even bother asking.

Just being there seemed like I was doing something illegal and trust me all the cars look 1000 percent times better on their website. Out front they had a bunch of other cars sitting there smashed up. As I left I smelled fresh paint so I'm assuming they were painting something.

I would stay away imo. Unless u can haggle like crazy and buy one of the OK ones for like 5 k.

My Ride
    Is uncomfy

thanks for the info man
    that helps a little bit when going down there and looking at his stuff
    i dont want to be all amazed at the cars he has on the website until i go see it, things arent always what they seem right?

ill be sure to take a good look at what he has, hopefully i land on a good deal, well see in the long run

My Ride
    Canyonero

personally I'd avoid it and stay DomesticBoy. People will like you better than RHDFaggot any day.

My Ride
    Is uncomfy

This is true haha

Been there a few times unfortunately.. They import more stock than they can handle. Realize they get their cars for super cheap. I was told by one of his employees that one of the owners brother lives in Japan and they own their own shipping crate so that saves them a bunch (not saying anything is wrong with that, but they're making a lot of profit on most cars). When I first wanted to buy an import and went there (never did end up buying a car from there) I waited over an hour for Shaz to arrive. He had some homeless living in his old place back over at McKnight and 52nd or whatever and would allow him to move and drive the cars.. and was always drunk .

1. Buddy was looking at buying a Silvia and Shaz couldn't stick around for the test drive so he let one of his employees go with us. Just let my buddy bag the shit out of it, he did too when driving it first. Taking it up to the governor out on the highway. My buddy came back a few days later and they had it in the shop for about half an hour before he could take it out one last time. So, final test drive before purchase, car dies on McKnight.. end of that story was we had to drive with a booster pack under the hood just to get it back. Shaz said he'd knock $500 off the price.. that car was total crap .

2. Friend was looking at a GTR for $9,000 (yeah, bad idea I know). Asked to have it lifted up on the hoist and after asking and asking they finally did. He said it was rusted through the floor and the body was just falling apart underneath.

3. I went there looking for an FD while I was looking to my sell my FC, and his lot kid was re arranging some RX-7's. We thought the kid couldn't drive standard because this one kept dying. Well it turned out to be automatic lol. Well the car starts smoking.. coolant is shooting out all over from under the hood - they leave the car running! I took my best friend with me who loves rotaries and who owned a nice FD, and we're just watching boiling coolant spill all over the engine. Simply tell them to turn off the car immediately. They then started asking my buddy questions about the 13B and how to fix certain things with it cause apparently a lot of their RX-7's have done this (probably left them running too lol).

Shaz is really nice. I like Shaz, he means well. But.. look around first is my best advice. No car there is mint, at least one panel is gonna have something wrong with it guaranteed not to mention maybe all. Also a lot of cars seem to have rust. Their nicest stock is probably their old SL's. They're willing to let you take the car for an inspection, but will try to convince you it's already been inspected by their mechanic.

Sorry for the length, but hey, you asked lol.

Originally posted by DannyO
    Is that a smoke alarm INSIDE the fire truck??

Damn +44411's

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Originally posted by Ferio_vti
    Is that a smoke alarm INSIDE the fire truck??
    This makes me want that truck even more.

JDM smoke detector.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast