Quantcast
Red Deer (can't afford bimmers) dbagging it like no other - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Red Deer (can't afford bimmers) dbagging it like no other

My Ride
    GT TDi

it is only a handicap spot if there is a post sign. paint on the road does not count.
    2002 VW Golf GT TDI
    2016 VW Passat BiTDI

My Ride
    VW R32 Turbo

Originally posted by dropdat

I didn't miss any point, I just chimed in as soon as this turned into a truck hate thread.
    Could it be that you are so far removed from society, and a proper piece of ass, that you have developed a short fuse?

Originally posted by cam_wmh

Could it be that you are so far removed from society, and a proper piece of ass, that you have developed a short fuse?

My Ride
    CBR600RR

All I'm saying is that maybe you guys should focus on your own lives instead of spending all your time bitching about others.
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hypocrite

In reference to Rob Anders:
    Originally posted by ZenOps
    Hes not really that bad...

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

And for the record, I have a new truck, but it's beaten all over the outside from work. Also, I'm in Fort Nelson alot right now and there isn't a single job where a Cavalier could make it like someone stated before.
    I was working at a huge site north of Fort Nelson and the roads seemed pretty good to me! I guess the cars in the camp parking lots were towed there.

EDIT: I just remembered what it was called, Helmut. Was for CNRL.
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    Indian Scout

Originally posted by bart
    it is only a handicap spot if there is a post sign. paint on the road does not count.
    Brutal.

Tell that to the mobility restricted senior walking from the back of the parking lot with the assistance of a cane because some 21 year old jackass in a lifted truck took the 'road-painted' spot.

Your logic eludes me.

My Ride
    Reeks of Awesomeness

burn and kill yourself.

Furthermore, I have Calgary Parking Authority on speed dial now just in case I ever see your Golf parked in a handi spot.
    Last edited by wardpr68; 12-28-2008 at 02:55 PM.

Well I mean he very well could be handicapped.

I met a guy at market mall who drove a lifted truck and he was in a wheel chair. Guy was a machine, fucking basically launched himself up to his seat. It was bad ass!

I cry myself to sleep knowing I will never be as cool as him...

My Ride
    06 Civic DX-g

Why does anyone even care that the truck parked in a handicapped spot? I'm pretty sure it's non of your business and I'm pretty sure it didn't cause you any harm, maybe you guys should go back to the street garbae thread and start bitching about that again.

I'd love to see any of you guys come up to Red Earth Creek, Fort Nelson or Rainbow and start beaking some pipeliners/riggers about trucks.
    Fuck pipeliners and riggers ( they are some of the winiest bitches in the patch) with their ridiculously modded pickups and their "reasons" for it. I pass tons of them in the ditches or stuck in 6-10 inch mud all the time in my 100,000 pound semi while I am travelling the oilfield roads, pulled quite a few out in the past couple of years too.

or are you jealous that a nice truck is 80k as apose to your 20k honda

Wow how did you know? I'm also jealous of everyone who drives base model cobalts, calibers and mani-vans because they are all worth more than what I drive it's true, it really is... so jealous

Awwww, Simpson Jr, that's cute logic.

EDIT: Dropdasakid:

As opposed. Did you REALLY think it was as aposed?

My Ride
    2014 GMC Terrain SLE-2 V6

I agree with the parking in a handicapped...thats dbagging it. But all you guys whining about trucks, get a life.

I've done the sport compact import thing, and I can outrun most of the little rice rockets, smoke you out when your driving like a dink, get you to move out of the way when your doing 10 under in the left lane, get out of my driveway when it snows more than a foot, tow 20k lbs and comfortably seat four.

srsly.

My Ride
    Apex Predator

Originally posted by JordanEG6
    Fuck I hate trucks. Hahaha. That Truck is the epitome of Redneck. All you need is a bunch of empty Pilsners in the back
    Bahaahaha Mmmm Pilsner.

"She takes premium dude! PREMIUM!!! DUDE!!!!"

My Ride
    stakes into the hearts of vampires

Originally posted by msommers

I was working at a huge site north of Fort Nelson and the roads seemed pretty good to me! I guess the cars in the camp parking lots were towed there.

EDIT: I just remembered what it was called, Helmut. Was for CNRL.
    Yeah, the highway is fine to drive up, anyone can make it to camp. I mean to the actaul lease and jobs.

I also really hope you don't try to tell me you see cars drive down leases and that you always see them on the job sites because if you've ever actually been to a real site you would know there isn't a single thing besides a truck there.

My Ride
    stakes into the hearts of vampires

Originally posted by johnboy27

Fuck pipeliners and riggers ( they are some of the winiest bitches in the patch) with their ridiculously modded pickups and their "reasons" for it. I pass tons of them in the ditches or stuck in 6-10 inch mud all the time in my 100,000 pound semi while I am travelling the oilfield roads, pulled quite a few out in the past couple of years too.
    What is it exactly that you do? Drive a picker truck? Or have you not even made it far enough to operate a picker yet?

If that is what you do and you're shit talking riggers and pipeliners then there must be something seriously wrong with you. You have the easiest job in the patch and usually you guys are the fattest, most useless fucks out there. Not only that, you guys are huge pussys, you can't even do real work so you drive and play with joy sticks, staying warm all day.

Eh dem pickups in Lethbridge goodin.

My Ride
    Model 3 Performance

Originally posted by hampstor

The truck hate on cracks me up ...how many people in this thread hating on trucks call the 1 or 2 friends that have them whenever they need to pickup something from IKEA/Home Depot/RONA/furniture they buy on beyond etc?
    No hating on trucks at all. They come in handy a couple of times a year when I need to make a dump trip or pick up a large purchase. That's why I always make sure that I befriend at least 1 or 2 fellas with small penises. It ensures that there will always be a pickup truck available for those times.

My Ride
    CBR600RR

you can't even do real work so you drive and play with joy sticks, staying warm all day.
    So what you're saying is that these guys stay inside their warm trucks all day, doing very little work all while getting paid. But you're the real man for going outside in -30C weather everyday doing the "hard" work. I wouldn't call that being a real man, I'd call that stupid
    In reference to Rob Anders:
    Originally posted by ZenOps
    Hes not really that bad...

Originally posted by Eleanor

So what you're saying is that these guys stay inside their warm trucks all day, doing very little work all while getting paid. But you're the real man for going outside in -30C weather everyday doing the "hard" work. I wouldn't call that being a real man, I'd call that stupid
    Yep... My father always told me there are smart workers, and stupid workers.

A smart worker will get paid and do nothing, and a stupid worker will work his ass off and get paid.

And I am not talking about slacking...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast